The World News Media

What does not passing the collection plate really mean anyway?

Shiwiii

• Views 7.9k
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The rewards program goes like this, as an example ... The JW singer Prince (PBUH) contributed about $38 thousand dollars a month to his local Kingdom Hall.  Most of this was sent to Brooklyn, whi

Anna you have answer before eyes :))))  

I don't know about you, but I LIKE flying Business Class .... it makes flying First Class like being in a cardboard box. I only flew business class one time, from North Carolina to Norway, and th

Posted Images

3 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

TTH:

THAT's my boy AMOS, that I used to keep chained to the attic rafters! 

Been missing for YEARS!

Here is a current portrait photo of me .... suitable for framing.

I have been framed before .. I am quite used to it.

JTR while resting   500  .jpg

I do see a certain resemblance

2 hours ago, Anna said:

being serious

All sorts of hedge funds, money and stock funds. Trust entities. Building, buying and selling real estates. That all produce money for spending.

Money from members, from kid who "sold chicken" and gave half money to society or from kid who change her mind and not going to "ice-cream after Sunday morning KH meeting" :((((.

Choose whatever source. All come to Money Department where managers and bookkeeping stuff take orders from "above" and share and spend somebody else's money.

Nothing is free in "Spiritual Paradise", not even a free of charge magazine. You pay all that. With money, with emotions, with intellect, with freedom, with soul, with psyche, with free labour. With life. 

All, 

please do not forget to study the "tutorial for making donations electronically" on Oct 16th. It is only the wt's way of asking,not asking, for money, which they don't do......right?. I'm sure that none of you have ever paid for anything electronically, so this just may help you out. What a wonderful pleasure to be told how technology works in this cutting edge tutorial. Who would have thought that you could actually give money to the wt electronically? 

they don't beg/ask/request/demand money like the rest of christendom does, what a blessing. 

676da2dfa7b61a288e96d32923ce44f2?s=580

What is the meaning of this? Why is there a need to have more than one box labeled for "worldwide"? Why is there now no box for local? Is it because they are now "asking" for all of the money to go to the HQ and they will disperse as they see fit? 

please transfer all of your money to us....Thanks we're gonna need it for all of the lawsuits coming up. 

CC of JW: 

Dear brothers:

Please tape over all contribution boxes so that no one can donate. If anyone tries to remove the tape, reprove them. If they try again, if it a judicial matter. 

If anyone wants the Bethel address so that they can donate that way, tell them that it is none of their business.

if they want to know about donating by electronic means, tell them they have inquired into matters too high for them.

It's the only way we can shut @Shiwiii up.

4 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

CC of JW: 

Dear brothers:

Please tape over all contribution boxes so that no one can donate. If anyone tries to remove the tape, reprove him. If they try again, if it a judicial matter. 

If anyone wants the Bethel address so that they can donate that way, tell them that it is none of their business.

if they want to know about donating by electronic means, tell them they have inquired into matters too high for them.

It's the only way we can shut @Shiwiii up.

I think it is very telling that you resort to a conversation within your own head to try and divert the facts presented to you. It's not unlike the game some children play where they blame their imaginary friend for the mistakes they've made. 

39 minutes ago, Shiwiii said:

I think it is very telling that you resort to a conversation within your own head

One does such things when a plain answer fails to stem a tantrum.

It is a significant shebang they are throwing, at considerable expense. Everyone else would pass the collection plates and would not stop passing them until they had their fill. The Witnesses have faith to staff the place with contribution boxes which every single person can walk by if they so wish.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.