The World News Media

School for Kingdom Evangelisers, Ireland Schools Facility. ? ??

Bible Speaks

School for Kingdom Evangelisers, Ireland Schools Facility.

???

Today's Watchtower reminded me of one student's comment during an interview at their graduation last week.

They said they appreciated that they had received a "superior education.

This is the best possible education because it comes from our Creator."

How very true. No other education compares to one from Jehovah.

Thank you @aliciafmh

IMG_7505.PNG

• Views 2.5k
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(2 Corinthians 3:1-3) 3 Are we starting to recommend ourselves again? Or do we need, like some men, letters of recommendation to you or from you? 2 You yourselves are our letter, inscribed on our hear

School for Kingdom Evangelisers, Ireland Schools Facility. ??? Today's Watchtower reminded me of one student's comment during an interview at their graduation last week. They said the

Where they get what appears like a degree in Theology signed by none other an Leon Weaver Jr. himself. @JW Insider Did the 1st century christians or apostles get degrees in the Christi

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Jay Witness said:

Did the 1st century christians or apostles get degrees in the Christian ministry?

• (2 Corinthians 3:1-3) 3 Are we starting to recommend ourselves again? Or do we need, like some men, letters of recommendation to you or from you? 2 You yourselves are our letter, inscribed on our hearts and known and being read by all mankind. 3 For you are shown to be a letter of Christ written by us as ministers, inscribed not with ink but with the spirit of a living God, not on stone tablets but on fleshly tablets, on hearts.

1 hour ago, Jay Witness said:

Did the 1st century christians or apostles get degrees in the Christian ministry?

Show it to the householders. See it if sweeps them off their feet.

Ah, well. It is what it is. I think I got something or other years ago at the Pioneer School besides just the group photo, though I could be mistaken. I never it up on my office wall, though.

37 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Show it to the householders. See it if sweeps them off their feet.

Ah, well. It is what it is. I think I got something or other years ago at the Pioneer School besides just the group photo, though I could be mistaken. I never it up on my office wall, though.

@TrueTomHarley

You are worthy of honor and respect. Christ Jesus said "you receive free you give free." We are all good for nothing slaves, but I live for Jehovah and would die  for Him!

Thank you for your encouragement! 

Jehovah bless,

???????

2 hours ago, JW Insider said:
  • (2 Corinthians 3:1-3) 3 Are we starting to recommend ourselves again? Or do we need, like some men, letters of recommendation to you or from you? 2 You yourselves are our letter, inscribed on our hearts and known and being read by all mankind. 3 For you are shown to be a letter of Christ written by us as ministers, inscribed not with ink but with the spirit of a living God, not on stone tablets but on fleshly tablets, on hearts.

@JW Insider

@Jay Witness

We work from our heart ❤️ many can't do this work, yet we are still loved by Jehovah and Christ Jesus Our Lord. If a piece of paper makes someone haughty or proud, then they have lost its true meaning of being an example to all and a lowly one.

Frankly, a Elder and "Pioneer" of 23 years helped me with another Elder through a rough "Christian marriage", that was abusive. Then this Elder, "Pioneer " fell apart and showed his bad under works to me, causing his being DF. If we are not humbled, sooner or later the spirit of selfishness becomes evident. Sadly, he's almost apostate today. We can only do one day at a time and be faithful. Christ Our Lord never gave out "certificates" either. Yet, they both wanted to be in Heaven with Him. Arguing on the road who was the greatest. Now that lesson is big!

True Christians will always show humility and love. If they truly are walking ? And following Our Lord Christ Jesus. That is true humbleness, not a "false front."

2 hours ago, Jay Witness said:

Where they get what appears like a degree in Theology signed by none other an Leon Weaver Jr. himself.

IMG_2567.jpg

Not only that, when I read this a few years ago from a friend that showed me it, it gave me the impression that all of us who don't have this document are not "capacitados" to share the good news. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.