The World News Media

Married Jehovah's Witness is caught stripping in a stranger's living room as his horrified wife watches by live video link

Jack Ryan

• Views 3.3k
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just looked at the YouTube video of this and it just SCREAMS being "clickbait". The man has a six day stubble goatee, and is wearing a backpack, and is not carrying anything in his hands .... I hav

Jay .... you just made "The List".

Really? Now ye have peeked my interest! Where is it, again?

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Anna said:

This video looks totally stupid......didn't bother watching it....

Anna:

To you the video looks totally stupid.  You SUSPECT it is stupid .. but do not KNOW it's stupid.

I watch these stupid things so I will KNOW they are stupid.

I hate "sucker punches" by people who might have seen it and argue the points that it is real.

I KNOW that it is stupid ... and I know WHY it is stupid..

WHY? is the question that few people ever bother with .... but knowing WHY? will actually make anyone smarter.

Otherwise we are limping around on our opinions, and not on FACTS.

49 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

To you the video looks totally stupid.  You SUSPECT it is stupid .. but do not KNOW it's stupid.

I trust my sixth sense which has proved to be 99.9% correct. Actually, I just informed myself about it from your review of it, and since you said it was click bait, all became clear. So thanks.  But honestly, it looked like click bait and reminded me of the pictures in British tabloid news papers, the shock horror popping out eyes and all. Those kinds of papers rely on sensationalistic shock horror fake stories to sell the paper. This clip is evidently just the video version of it.

This is not to say that JW husbands have never cheated on their wives and vice versa.

P.S. Plus I'm totally busy now with trying to decipher astronomy and chronology, so got no time for this crap (:D)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.