The World News Media

Why John Butler Left Jehovah's Witnesses

Anna

16 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Too bad, allensmith34 is not around to see what the parrot already knows.? Who’s who?

That's very funny. If only there were one Allen Smith who could communicate with one BillyTheKid. It's a long shot, but perhaps one of the following might have his number:

Wyatt Earp:

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

Billy the Kid:

image.png

• Views 15.7k
  • Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's all about credibility. How well do you trust a prognosticator who has a 100 plus year completely unblemished record  ...of being always WRONG?       AAAAaa

If I correctly label a (farm animal) Jackass as a Jackass, have I insulted them? If I correctly label  a child rapist as a pedophile evil person, have I insulted them? If I correctly label a

For an actor, timing is very important!

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

That's very funny. If only there were one Allen Smith who could communicate with one BillyTheKid. It's a long shot, but perhaps one of the following might have his number:

Wyatt Earp:

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

Billy the Kid:

image.png

What! You would prod a tiger in its lair? Now I know that you are a glutton for punishment.

DD5F6639-F6BB-4C8C-8B79-72EAA0BA64DA.jpeg

10 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Can you prove the Watchtower willingly hide child abuse Elders as the Catholic Church has done with their priest?

Rumor has it that the problem in the Montana court case that produced a 34 million dollar judgment against the Watchtower (to be appealed) made it very easy for the jury to agree. It was because the local elders had destroyed so much of the paperwork, but that the S77 form that they sent to the WTS had said explicitly that they were able to disfellowship him without any report to the authorities (in a state where it is illegal not to report). Unfortunately the WTS had attached a note to the returned copy for the local file saying, in effect, 'Good job.'

This is why the judgment was based on a percentage of the supposed value of the WTS itself.

9 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

What! You would prod a tiger in its lair?

That picture just makes me wonder for how long I could pull on that tiger's ears before I'd have to let go. ?

• (Proverbs 26:17) 17 Like someone grabbing hold of a dog’s ears Is the one passing by who becomes furious about a quarrel that is not his.

14 hours ago, Judith Sweeney said:

I know this is the Truth....i am not hurt.   I see these wonderful posts that are based on logic...from others, not you.  Your heart is seared...move on.   Bottom Line.     "England swings like a pendulum do"  :)      Pray about this....You have been jaded by Satan...the "Father of the...what??? Yes.....the Lie.   And You bought it.    I feel sorry for you, John.     

Don't feel sorry for me Judith. Feel sorry for those that are too frightened to question the GB and the Elders and the whole JW 'set of man made rules'.

I am not anti JW Org, though of course it looks that way. I am anti GB and very disappointed with Elders that just act as puppets because they don't want to lose their positions. 

As with Hitler who could not have done the 'damage' that he did on his own, so it is with the GB, they could not have ruined so many people's lives on their own. Hence the Elders are to blame as well. 

15 hours ago, JOHN BUTLER said:

Firstly SM it was Billy i was quoting when i said 'sects'. It was also Billy I was quoting when I said There has to be a distinction'.

I know, but things must be said.

But it seems Billy is ok with the idea when it suits him. Such as when Billy says " Can we say, Christian sects that support the killing of others are reputable men?" 

How are they killing others as you have said?

But Billy, (and SM it seems), does not want to accept this need for distinction when it concerns Child Abuse. The JW org is as much in the bad news for Child Abuse as the Catholic church and others, so there is no distinction. 

I actually speak to and help those who are abused among many other things, pretty much a perk when you are helping and supporting the youth in institutions and clubs dedicated to helping build up the young to have better lives, so I would not be obvious to such a matter, granted I am aware that child abuse is all over the place in all institutions, you speak as though it is only happening to a sole religious faith alone when all religious faiths are effected, even to Unitarians this happens also, it does not derail them, nor will it derail others.

Child Abuse happens in all communities, an increased statistics out there regarding those who practice homosexuality, especially men. Child Abuse will always be an issue because the world seems to openly accept such a thing, some wanting it to be a sexual preference and the like.

And those affected by Child Abuse will indeed speak about it, even speaking about other faiths, this includes Catholics who are also aware and openly speaking on the matter, the same as Muslims to which a majority of the UK seems to pin all pedophilia on Muslims when not all of them do such a thing, with the majority of the act being done by Caucasian white males in both the US and the UK - it does not mean all of them are doing the same thing, yet you have small communities and mobs who paint that picture - as they do with those of a faith community.

People who are awake and aware knows how to deal with such a mater, but to remain ignorant to what is going on out there is mind-boggling.

That being said, if the concern was this a great with you, you would have done the same as I have regarding Teresa May and several others in the UK, furthermore, unlike you, I have seen things and heard things even testimony from young ones, who are building other young ones to help others, this also goes in the category of child abuse whereas they themselves who recognize both the signs of those who had been abused and those who are targeted by abusers and the like - as I have always stated, there is always a better solution, singling out the world regarding child abuse and focusing on a sole faith is not one of them when you yourself and everyone knows those who abuse children will play the system to seek out targets of any kind, the price of imperfection.

However in the case of the JW Org, who promote God's name Jehovah, they are now bringing shame on that name and on God Himself. 

So if they are bringing shame on God's name why aren't you spreading the gospel yourself, but remain here? Speaker's Corner would be a start.

Plus, and I'm sure many do not think of this, they are endangering the lives of the congregants by not informing them of the increased danger of assault, either verbally or physically due to the public awareness of the Child Abuse scandal. There are such people in the world around us that do not think twice about assault and I feel the congregants should be warned and no secrets kept. 

They are aware of this and yes people do thing twice. Plus it should be known to you by know as to why something such as Church Discipline is actually existing and or Internal things done by those who are of a pastoral and or steward like position, or Bishops.

For if it was to be kept a secret, they would not be speaking about prevention and a list of other things even though they are not immune to child abuse themselves - no one is, even you.

There having been a murder in the Kingdom Hall of what was my local congregation, I'm more aware of the danger now.  

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-42027285

I already know of this story, spoken vocally for people formerly of the faith tried to preach and proclaim that the murderer was or use to be a JW, when this information is false - therefore it isn't a surprise if you got duped into  that information. EXJWs tried to pin the blame on a man they assume to be a JW. The killer committed a hate crime, for if he was actually a JW, he wouldn't believe in hellfire torment, for his own statement says so, furthermore, what he says also, Keith Beviss, is even further proof of this, check the updates of the story.

I'd also like to point out there was a girl who visited friends in the area who spoke up, only to be shot down by disgruntled JWs, the same goes for another guy, a Catholic, who attacked ExJWs for this story as fodder to make it seem the killer was somehow a JW when information gives us insight that this man simply disliked the group and was delusional.

During this time, Theresa May was trying to bluster up a fight against hate crime, for this murder, against the JW, was indeed a hate crime, hence the knife attacks that are increased in the UK.

That being said, if I may ask, were you not all that aware of the recent information that took place afterwards. This article is from 17 November 2017 when there is updates and recent information stemming into 2018, for it it was of a concern, you'd look into the information further.

Other than that this has been spoken of here before and Hate crimes, also including religious, have been on the rise in the UK, haven't you heard?

Recent statistics: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-42749089

Other information:

So you tell me regarding this quote:

Beviss claimed they were calling him 'wicked' and 'saying he would go to hell'.

You think the murderer was formerly a Witness when he himself was seeking to inflict harm on religious folk, even asking them for their faith, when the targets were common in the neighbor?

That being said, my biggest concern for you right now is to be very vigilant because knife attacks and hate crimes is high.

SM I was quoting Billy  when he said Can we say, Christian sects that support the killing of others are reputable men?" 

I presume he means such as Catholics killing Catholics on opposite sides in World War 2. and things like that. 

As for me when you say  " you speak as though it is only happening to a sole religious faith alone when all religious faiths are effected, "

I have told you many times, my only interest is in the Jehovah's Witnesses Organisation, no other religion interests me. 

Billy made a good point that JW's do not go to war, as many other religions do. So in that way the JW's stand out as different because they take a firm stand for God by not going to war.

SM you said concerning Child Abuse , " it does not derail them, nor will it derail others."   Nor has it derailed me.  I'm just taking time looking for true direction. 

Hence when you ask me why I'm not out preaching the Good News, it is because I'm going through a recovery period and I'm looking for truth from God through Jesus Christ. How can i preach or teach others when i don't have true direction myself. That would make me as much as a hypocrite as the GB of the JW Org.  I would be giving false information to others just as JW's do.