The World News Media

WHAT DID YOU LEARN THAT WAS NEW AT THE 2019 "LOVE NEVER FAILS" REGIONAL CONVENTION ?

James Thomas Rook Jr.

On 7/18/2019 at 6:57 AM, JW Insider said:

But spiritual food does not have a shelf life. Those false teachings were never spiritual food to begin with. There has NEVER been a reason to turn a specific interpretation into "knowledge."

And so the Lord says,
    “These people say they are mine.
They honor me with their lips,
    but their hearts are far from me.
And their worship of me
    is nothing but man-made rules learned by rote.  Isa 29:13

("Greek version reads Their worship is a farce, / for they teach man-made ideas as commands from God.Compare Mark 7:7")

• Views 9.3k
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Of course, there was that "God-damned" snake in the grass back in Eden. It was cursed to crawl on the ground and lick the dust with its [forked] tongue. Then there were those pigs that allowed th

Law of diminishing returns is also a fundamental principle in Economics, not only Engineering.  And you talking money already. But remember you go to meeting every week and you don't  necessarily

Next week DV I will know, and will tell you.    Maybe this time your children will learn something that will show them the need to visit more often and to process information so they practice god

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

He forget to mentioned how JHVH determined in advance what the food would be to humans and animals (fruit, plant and seed). Of course, reason for his mentioning animals in this chapter was another issue. I just want to put some other perspective about animals and their purpose and position before God and human. 

And when you tell them that this would be the diet of animals in the new system, they say that one can look at the carnivorous teeth and see that the animals were made to eat meat.   But those teeth can rip apart tree branches and other hard materials too, and grip anything they need to pull.

I like to put Genesis 1:29, 30  and Isaiah 11: 6,7,and 9 to show that the animals will no longer eat one another or people, but people always find fault with it.

*** Bible Citations ***
(Isaiah 11: 6-7) 6 The wolf will reside for a while with the lamb, And with the young goat the leopard will lie down, And the calf and the lion and the fattened animal will all be together; And a little boy will lead them.  7 The cow and the bear will feed together, And their young will lie down together. The lion will eat straw like the bull.

If memory serves (?) that scripture also says "In my Holy Mountain" or something like that.  

In the world at large, animals have to eat each other, or in the New World, we will be deluged by a half-mile high Tsunami of ravenous rodents, etc., ad infinitum.

Animals can be trained to live together in peace and harmony ... I see something like that between my five dogs and 16 chickens ....but if I fed my dogs straw ... all bets are off.

11 minutes ago, Melinda Mills said:

And when you tell them that this would be the diet of animals in the new system, they say that one can look at the carnivorous teeth and see that the animals were made to eat meat.   But those teeth can rip apart tree branches and other hard materials too, and grip anything the need to pull.

I like to put Genesis 1:29, 30  and Isaiah 11: 6,7,and 9 to show that the animals will no longer eat one another or people, but people always find fault with it.

People are going to get weary to the bone of growing and harvesting straw, forever and ever, to throw into the ocean to feed all the sea life there .... and the sharks will not be happy about it, either.

Hint No. 1.)   STAY IN THE BOAT

Hint No. 2.)  GET A BIGGER BOAT !

10 minutes ago, Melinda Mills said:

That argument not up to your standard, James.  Ever heard of sea weed/grasses?

wHEW!

I was drinking a mug of coffee when I read that Melinda.... the spray missed the keyboard and got all over my legs.   I am in my underwear so no real problem.

Visualize in your mind a balanced Ocean ecology eating vegetable matter ..... the first things to die off will be Baleen Whales, who filter Krill by the ton, daily, with their specialized mouth that will ONLY do that, and the Krill will reproduce a quadrillion fold, turning the Earth's oceans in a malignant soup of dead and decaying starved Krill.

...and the dead Baleen Whales.

etc.

etc.

Hope the coffee was not hot.

=======

Just looked up Plankton:

plank·ton

/ˈplaNGktən/

Learn to pronounce

noun

the small and microscopic organisms drifting or floating in the sea or fresh water, consisting chiefly of diatoms, protozoans, small crustaceans, and the eggs and larval stages of larger animals. Many animals are adapted to feed on plankton, especially by filtering the water.

"prawns change their diet from plant plankton to animal plankton". 

=====

Yes, and there is sea weed and plant plankton.

Even with plankton,  these are small organisms, very small crustaceans, etc.  So whales don't have to eat other whales, dolphins, sharks, etc.  

Your comment, please.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.