The World News Media

Anybody want to flee now?

Kosonen

8 hours ago, Kosonen said:

I would suggest the WT organization organize for that an international assembly in a remote place in Australia, and we all travel there and then just stay there.

And I suppose they would pay for the 8 million plus flight tickets?  For surely, those who can barely scrape up a donation, will otherwise be left out in the cold.  Honestly, Kosonen, I fear your speculations will hold you accountable before Christ.  Matt 12:37

Revelation's "woman" symbolizes those under the "woman" New Covenant - "Jerusalem Above".  Gal 4:22-26  

http://pearl-thewoman.blogspot.com/

• Views 2.5k
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I get it. Jehovah takes no pleasure in the suffering of humans and therefore would have him killed without much suffering. I get it. You would take pleasure in prolonging the suffering of a fel

The king of the south has taken advantage of the financial crisis to provide himself an excuse to neglect road repairs. Recently I crashed headlong into a huge pothole and spent the rest of the aftern

Do you think that kind of language is appropriate for you? And I am not apostate. 

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Kosonen said:

Australia

I think you did not read (or think about)  the portion I wrote you on Ezekiel 38. ..Somewhere above

Jehovahs people are secure with Jehovah.....they need not flee to any physical part of the world. They have already fled from false religion and this political system.....to a spiritual "land" as a nation.......they will not have the mark of the beast. (Political system) .... so jehovah will protect them. 

In Russia, JWs are already being plundered...... it has started.... but the all-out direct attack will come later when it seems to Gog (a coalition of nations) that we have NO protection..  which is true.... we have no visible physical protection but we have Jehovah's armies waiting in heaven which will then act.

In one breath you acknowledge that Australia is in fear of China and in the next breath you say it will be safe enough for all Jehovahs people to flee to?  Is there logic in this conclusion? 

The next thing you will have to think about is who is the 'woman' mentioned in genesis 3:15. It is not Eve because the "seed"  (jesus) will come from her and he will have power to kill the serpent (satan).

This is the same woman who was barren (read Isaiah 54 of which Jehovah is the husband and is mentioned in Galatians 4:26 _ 31. In Rev 12 she is depicted with moon and stars on her head.  Please read all these scriptures and you will notice that she is a heavenly woman.  Like Jesus has a bride spoken of we see that God has a wifely organization.

19 hours ago, Kosonen said:

And that is not a farfetched idea,

I wasn't going to say anything more, because this is the very definition of a far-fetched idea. I think a few others have stepped in to give the same opinion. There is a much more sensible way of looking at all these scriptures, unrelated to the time periods we might attach to them. In fact, Arauna has said it, even Witness has said it:

10 hours ago, Arauna said:

This is the same woman who was barren (read Isaiah 54 of which Jehovah is the husband and is mentioned in Galatians 4:26 _ 31. In Rev 12 she is depicted with moon and stars on her head.  Please read all these scriptures and you will notice that she is a heavenly woman.  Like Jesus has a bride spoken of we see that God has a wifely organization.

This makes sense and fits the scriptures on the subject.

11 hours ago, Witness said:

Revelation's "woman" symbolizes those under the "woman" New Covenant - "Jerusalem Above".  Gal 4:22-26  

Just as good. I would include Jesus and the rest of the "seed."

16 hours ago, Anna said:

don't know if you have thought about it from a practical point of view, but to water and feed over 8 million people for even a short period of time in some remote place would be impossible in my opinion. Also, where would they all sleep, and clean themselves and use the toilet? ....?

Yes I have thought about that. Revelation 12:6 said:   And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God and where they would feed her for 1,260 days.

So the water supply would be already in place. As I mentioned earlier, the water supply is already in place there. There are waterpoints for the cattle spread through out the country. We can drink the same water. I don't think the toilet thing will be a problem. The israelites who left Egypt with Moses had no problem with that. If they could live and survive in the wilderness, so should we be able. I believe the exodus from Egypt and their dwelling in the desert is a prophetic pattern for us.

And Jehovah's witnesses are used to organize conventions, so this should not be a problem. We could organize it just in a bigger scale. Food would not be a problem. Just buy container loads of essential food, such as wheat, rise and legumes and vegetable oil. I would buy a large stockpile, maybe for 5 years. During that time we could already manage to begin to grow our own food. 

5 hours ago, JW Insider said:

There is a much more sensible way of looking at all these scriptures,

I am just believing in those scriptures without, explaining away what they say for example about gold, silver, cattle and goods. It sounds very strange to give a simbolic interpretation to gold, silver, cattle and goods. 

2 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

do the math.

I've done. Every Jehovah's witness sell their kingdom hall, house or apartment if owned and car. That would be more than enough money to fly to Australia. 

15 hours ago, Arauna said:

I think you did not read (or think about)  the portion I wrote you on Ezekiel 38. ..Somewhere above

I have meditated much over Ezekiel 38. The difference with you and me is that I take that chapter more literally than you do. But I admit that one thing there can not be taken literally. That is when it says that believers in Jehovah are "collected together out of many peoples onto the mountains of Israel,". -Verse 8

I don't belive the "mountains of Israel" really means the mountains of today's modern day Israel in the Middle East.

15 hours ago, Arauna said:

In one breath you acknowledge that Australia is in fear of China and in the next breath you say it will be safe enough for all Jehovahs people to flee to?  Is there logic in this conclusion? 

That is because I believe Ezekiel 38 will play out there. The situation only confirms that Australia is the right place.  Gog will together with probably China invade first Australia and then they will come to plunder Jehovah's peoples material wealth, in for of gold, silver, cattle and goods according to Ezekiel 38. But as Ezekiel for tells Gog will not succeed. Instead he and his armies will be wiped out by Jehovah God.

38 minutes ago, Kosonen said:

It sounds very strange to give a simbolic interpretation to gold, silver, cattle and goods. 

Probably because it doesn't NEED a symbolic interpretation. But anyone who reads the Bible can still learn spiritual lessons from the past experiences of Israel.

From the years after the Babylonians, the pressures came upon Israel/Judea from all around, a COLLECTION of nations over time, just like Gog can refer to a collection of nations. The Seleucids, the Ptolemies, and the Romans all put religious, economic, and military pressure on "Palestine."  There was spiritual pressure not to return to their homeland due to the security of their dwellings after Persia overtook Babylon. Many stayed in the East. At various times, there were bloody battles where they lost literal gold, silver, cattle and goods. (You probably don't realize that "cattle" is a translation of a Hebrew word that can refer to their livestock (sheep, goats, camels).

But since the birth of God's kingdom through Christ, all these worldly pressures have come to nothing. Christians have conquered, and risen above the pressures and desires of the world. Even if they kill us they cannot take our eternal life. Ultimately, God protects Christians from Satan's influences in this world, and will protect his people when it comes time for the final judgment on them. It's not up to us to second guess God and decide that he is not powerful enough to protect us from what goes on around us. Did you never read about Daniel in the lion's den?

(Psalm 91:7-10) . . .A thousand will fall at your very side And ten thousand at your right hand; To you it will not come near.  8 Only with your eyes will you look on And see the retribution itself of the wicked ones.  9 Because you [said]: “Jehovah is my refuge,” You have made the Most High himself your dwelling; 10 No calamity will befall you, And not even a plague will draw near to your tent.

16 hours ago, Arauna said:

Please read all these scriptures and you will notice that she is a heavenly woman. 

No, that is not the case in Revelation 12:6 because the woman flees to a wilderness to be fed 1260 days. In heaven, there is no need to feed any symbolic woman. They are well fed and perfect there. Instead the domestics here on earth need correct and timely food. So the woman most likely represents the great crowd that will survive the great tribulation. 

And Revelation 12:13 again confirms that the woman in this instance represent God's earthly congregation of believers, because after Satan is hurled down to earth, he persecutes the woman here on earth. Satan can not after he is hurled down persecute any abstract woman or heavenly woman. So it must be about the persecution that will occur here on earth against Jehovah's witnesses and the WT organization. This has not happened yet. But it will happen soon. But I believe the restrictions on the activity of Jehovah's witnesses just now because of the Civid-19 pandemic is a indirect attack on the WT organization master-minded by Satan. 

Revelation 12:13  Now when the dragon saw that it had been hurled down to the earth, it persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male child.14  But the two wings of the great eagle were given to the woman, so that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is to be fed for a time and times and half a time away from the face of the serpent.15  And the serpent spewed out water like a river from its mouth after the woman, to cause her to be drowned by the river. 16  But the earth came to the woman’s help.

Wilderness, be drowned, the earth came to the woman’s help, all these words point to the evident that the woman represents Jehovah's earthly servants and earthly organization.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.