Kosonen

• Views 730
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know about you, but I am NOT getting on aircraft without pilots.

Oh dear, I do hope this whole topic is supposed to be a joke. 

Of course if God wanted it that way it would happen, but i don't think it is God's plan of action.  We can all have ideas of our own, and we can all have opinions of other people's ideas, but in

Posted Images

Of course if God wanted it that way it would happen, but i don't think it is God's plan of action. 

We can all have ideas of our own, and we can all have opinions of other people's ideas, but in the end it will be what God chooses to happen through Christ. 

I think the GB / Org say that JWs will be told to do the most unexpected things and must obey without question. I think they mention Moses and the Red Sea..........

Right now with this virus around anything could happen. The virus isn't exactly a 'sign' but it could cause a lot of changes inside and outside of the CCJW. 

1 hour ago, Kosonen said:

I would seek for special permit from the Australian government to gather in the wilderness without passports or papers. Nobody would be disturbed by us in the wilderness anyway. 

When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach.    Rev 12:13,14

You seem to be proclaiming that perhaps a literal dragon will not reach the wilderness you have proposed.  But if this dragon is Satan, he has full reign of the earth.  No literal wilderness will be safe from him.    Job 1:7; 1 John 5:19

Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent. Rev 12:15

So…is this river of water from the mouth of the serpent, to be taken literal just as your wilderness is literal?

“But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth.”  Rev 12:16

Can you give the location where the literal earth swallows the literal dragon’s river spewed from his mouth?

When you finally sense that this plan of yours is folly, what then?  Prov 13:16

https://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2013/02/earth-swallows-satans-river.html

26 minutes ago, Witness said:

…is this river of water from the mouth of the serpent, to be taken literal just as your wilderness is literal?

The dragon represents Satan. The woman represents the brotherhood of Jehovah's witnesses. The eagle wings represent aircrafts. The wilderness represent a place in a literal wilderness. And the water could really mean litteral water. But when it says that it comes out of the dragons mouth, that must be symbolic. Floods occur when there is heavy rain. So I expect there will happen a flood event. But in some way the earth will absorb the water instead of allowing it to run futher and cause flooding.

Jehovah's witnesses should as soon as they arrive there dig perpendicular trenches toward the waterflow to stop run off and instead absorb the water. That would be very beneficial for future soil humidity and crop growth.

This is fabulous humour for a warm dry sunny English Sunday morning. 

Is everyone grabbing there GO bag and running for the plane ? :) 

I hope everyone of you is staying as safe as you can and I hope you and your family are keeping healthy and well. 

I do feel (totally off topic) that people always expect 'other people' to have the answer to any problem. People in every country are expecting their governments, scientists, chemists, doctors et al to have the 'cure' and the answer to solve this Virus. People never expect there to be NO answer. 

How will people react to Armageddon, when they will have no answer. 

oh my,  This is precisely what people expect from certain high control religious groups. Does any of this sound like a parallel to Waco TX? Jonestown? Heaven's Gate?  

I have no doubt that there are many who would subscribe to this same thinking, if they are privy to such talk. 

Realistically, the amount of infrastructure and resources needed to pull this type of thing off isn't that far fetched. I am positive that there would be countless people NOT involved in jws who would donate funds to make this happen. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.