The World News Media

Overlooked by the Religion News Service—How Can That Be?

TrueTomHarley

4 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

say three times "

Talaaq, talaaq, talaaq.  Yes, super quick divorse.  Husbands do not say it quickly because of this problem: The wife may not go back to her husband until she has slept with another man. 

In England one can see advertisements of men offering these kind of services at great prices.  The women do not want to do this but are forced into it.

Sometimes the Imam offers these services himself. Very conveniently.  How did this come to be?

Mo.ha.m.mad accidentally saw his adopted son's  wife and wanted her. So his son, to please the prophet, divorced her.  Some other people were shocked because it was not part of their traditions before..... So Mohammad came up with this sharia rule: his son can take her back but only after another man had had her delights. It is in chapter 33.  In this chapter the prophet laments that he will wait on ' Allah ' to see if he can have this woman.  The son wanted to keep his favor and divorces her. He later took her back.

Beautiful religion heh? Pity no-one writes about these and the many other sexual perversions in the pagan  "religion of peace" . These perversions are part of the religion and many more perversions. 

It also changed the rule about adopting. Islam does not adopt children so you can become the adopter's child.  So this new rule cleared the wonderful prophet of taking his sons wife.  

Under sharia jurisprudence you may look after a child but not adopt them.

• Views 2.4k
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is funny that JWs say that the CCJW in no part of the world. BUT, then when CSA is mentioned JWs say, yes but it's everywhere in the world.   

According to Jesus' words, we are being judged by the inclinations of our heart.  I am happy that both God and Christ are merciful and that whomever is judging me knows more about me than i know

Can anyone exercise their conscience without the ability to think independently?   "But a spirit of independent thinking does not prevail in God’s organization, and we have sound reasons for conf

Posted Images

13 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Witnesses, I suspect he would have been disfellowshipped as an un-repentent vehicle thief, as he admitted to doing it, was not sorry he did it, and the crime was public and notorious.

For someone who says that we should have more common sense you surely know how to "run with your own exaggerations and accusations" asif you already know  what JWs would have done in the situation.  Judge and executioner........So keep looking in your kristal ball - it will get you everlasting life!

Quote @Arauna " Beautiful religion heh? Pity no-one writes about these and the many other sexual perversions in the pagan  "religion of peace "

'Pot calling the kettle black', if you know that expression. 

And it seems you are writing about these things yourself. So please do not be unhappy when others write about the Child Sexual Abuse within the CCJW. 

33 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

please do not be unhappy when others write about

We do not condone these things as Islam does. So why do you just focus on JWs only when you can cast your eyes elsewhere? It is because of OCD - vendetta mentality and......  I guess that is all you know.... so I do not blame you.... your scope is really too small.... just focussed on one thing.... So I leave it at that. It is really not worth arguing with you - you dwell on one subject only..... it consumes you...... OCD.  Not wasting my time to talk to you. 

58 minutes ago, Arauna said:

..So keep looking in your kristal ball - it will get you everlasting life!

..I could not tell is you were being sarcastic or earnest in your comment.

I have to give it my "best shot", guessing to the best of my ability, using my experience and common sense ... often using the "smell test", and have to actually bet my life on the conclusions I reach.

If I guess, or decide wrongly, I of course have to pay the price ... and that can be anything from years of misery, to instant death, or worse.

If I rely on "Sky Pilots" for their wisdom, and THEY are wrong, I STILL have to pay the price, still anything from years of misery, to instant death, or worse.

.... AND THEY PAY NO PRICE WHATSOEVER !

..... while sitting under a waterfall of free money that never stops.

@JW Insider Pretty much the power of the glorious search engine on the website. Likewise anything pertaining to other faiths, even the Unitarian, you have to search for.

On 5/7/2020 at 2:51 PM, 4Jah2me said:

I think they will pay a big price. 

Moses never entered the Promised Land and I don't think they will enter one either. 

You cannot assume for the majority, for God knows his people, who is for him regardless of where they are, their background, etc.

On 5/7/2020 at 10:51 PM, 4Jah2me said:

Moses never entered the promised land

You gave a quick soundbyte without thinking it through. Moses made mistakes and was punished - not condemned to gehenna. He will get his ressurrection. Same with today's slave, they make mistakes but will not be condemned to second death.

If you were appointed  in the place of God, I am sure all would get Gehenna!  That is why you can not be  a JW..... you have lost your humanity and mercy on other humans.  God himself says if you hate your neighbour in this way - you have no life in you. You are a vehicle of death.  Satan is the father of death..... so think through your  way of thinking and repent. 

3 hours ago, Arauna said:

Same with today's slave, they make mistakes but will not be condemned to second death.

It's wise to define mistakes.  Moses clearly was an inspired prophet of God.  We have written evidence that God worked through him. Parting the Red Sea was not by his power, but by the power of God. 

We have clear evidence that prophesy made by Watchtower leaders was never under inspiration from God.  We also have clear understanding from God through his prophet Moses, what to expect will happen to false prophets.

But a prophet who presumes to speak in My name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death.”

21 You may say to yourselves, “How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the Lord?” 22 If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed.  Deut 18:20-22

Being a false prophet is not dismissed by a slap of the hand from God.  If a leader expects obedience to his words that fail time and time again; and then makes the judgment call of spiritual death on someone for rejecting his leadership, would you call that an act of "humanity and mercy on other humans"?  Thousands who have accepted Christ's leadership over the leadership of a wicked slave, have been sanctioned as spiritually dead.  

“Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.  Matt 24:9-13

https://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2020/04/discerning-false-christs-and-false.html

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.