The World News Media

Revelation 5:9,10 - "On the Earth" vs. "Over the Earth"

Is SM saying that God's word alone is not enough ? 

But ONLY God's word was inspired by Holy Spirit. Anything else is putting trust in men. 

Unfortunately we don't seem to have a true Bible translation because none of them seem to be inspired by God's Holy Spirit. 

For SM Bible Hub Revelation 5 v 10

New International Version
You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth."

New Living Translation
And you have caused them to become a Kingdom of priests for our God. And they will reign on the earth.”

English Standard Version
and you have made them a kingdom and priests to our God, and they shall reign on the earth.”

Berean Study Bible
You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign upon the earth.”

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“And you have made them a Kingdom, Priests and Kings to our God, and they shall reign over The Earth.”

Um, which do we believe ?  

If I'm living ON THE EARTH that is different to if I'm living OVER THE EARTH. (in heaven)

But it seems to me that SM is saying that everyone seeking to serve God needs to study Strong's. 

I do not agree with that. 

• Views 2k
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol he must have got all the responses from the watchtower, only the watchtower bible translation is correct without any errors... According Space M. 

Daniel 29:30 says a kingdom will rule OVER the earth: But after you another kingdom will rise,  inferior to you; then another kingdom, a third one, of copper, that will rule over the whole earth.

Because it suits their ideology and also because the translators of the NWT werent scholars.

Posted Images

23 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Such changes are in harmony with the Bible principle stated at Proverbs 4:18: “The path of the righteous is like the bright morning light that grows brighter and brighter until full daylight.”

In the “generation” teaching, how many times did the sun struggle to rise beyond the horizon, only to drop back below it?  JWs were left in the dark about the meaning of “this generation”.  With the many prophetic dates of Armageddon, dawn never did arrive. 

“But the path of the just is like the shining sun,
That shines ever brighter unto the perfect day.
19 The way of the wicked is like darkness;
They do not know what makes them stumble.” Prov 4:18,19

Just as the rising sun reveals details of a landscape gradually, God grants an understanding of divine truth progressively, in his due time. (1 Peter 1:10-12)

These adjustments in our understanding should neither surprise nor disturb us. Ancient worshipers of God also had mistaken ideas and expectations and needed to adjust their viewpoint.

As long as God's people obeyed His direction, there was never a need for adjustment.   The true prophets sent by God, gave a reliable message.

Amos 3:7 - "Indeed, the Lord GOD does nothing without revealing his counsel to His servants the prophets."  

We have always used the Bible as the sole authority for our beliefs, so we have adjusted our beliefs as our understanding of the Scriptures has been clarified. *

Many pastors/teachers use the Bible to verify their beliefs.  Do they have Holy Spirit?  Do the WT leaders have Holy Spirit? To say failed teachings shouldn't disturb us is a gloss-over of the reality at hand.  

“Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. 24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand."  Matt 24:23-25

8 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

From even then to now, 2020, you still haven't learned, therefore that remark of sharpens of which you stated is contradicting.

Hello Space! 

I can notice how You and @Arauna thinking differently about "past, history". Arauna don't want to bother herself about WTJWorg history, and not about my history on this forum. But you do save "records" about other people, what is for praise. :)))) 

You are not like JW elders who must destroy all notes and records about past cases they handled while were dealing with people. :))

On 6/10/2020 at 7:16 PM, Space Merchant said:

Even all this time, your nature remains the same - deviation.

What I have realised with many of the critical comments from some on this forum, is that they have rejected their own versions of what they think are the beliefs held by JWs. That is why it is so difficult to understand where they are coming from. Their perceptions are alien because they are personal. They assume they must be shared by all, hence the paucity of explanation, and the irrationality of their criticism. And judging from the murky glimpses of those perceptions through the sarcastic and complicated reasonings they present, little wonder they rejected them!

3 hours ago, Outta Here said:

What I have realised with many of the critical comments from some on this forum, is that they have rejected their own versions of what they think are the beliefs held by JWs.

:)) Must be, (one of few explanations why and how it is possible that people have "own versions" about same stuff) similar to "1975 issue". Management of WT Company blaming followers for "own version" and "misunderstanding" all those WT publication articles that talking about 1975.

By the way, do you have problem with people's "own version" about this and that? Because WT GB also have "own version" about "spiritual food" they offer to JW members. And GB changing periodically "own version" of that same "truth -version". Do you consider them (GB) better than any other human here or elsewhere? Does GB using Bible hub for their meditation and Bible study? If yes, why they not recommending this web site and put it in weekly meetings program ? :)))

5 hours ago, Outta Here said:

What I have realised with many of the critical comments from some on this forum, is that they have rejected their own versions of what they think are the beliefs held by JWs.

I don't think they have rejected their own version at all.  We each have had our own experience in the organization, our own “version” of WT’s truth.  The example of 1975 is a good one.  For some JWs, this prediction was taken as a grain of salt, others responded as if a house was on fire.  The critical view portrayed by those on the outside, is in relation to what they experienced while on the inside; however, once outside, their freedom to explore the entire dynamics the organization is built upon, proves to them that they made the right choice to leave.   And, they are motivated to tell those on the inside what they have found. 

Yes, when one leaves the CCJW and they announce from the platform that ..... is no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses then all the congregation shuns the one that left. I've no idea why do you ?  They do not ask if the person actually left of their own accord. 

But of course the one that left cannot inform the JWs of the congregation why they left because the GB rules have made it impossible for the leaver to talk to anyone in the Org. Very sneaky plan by the GB.   The GB try to keep their secrets inside the Org in this way. But hence ex JWs  go online and give the details on blogs or FB pages to warn others of the dangers of the CCJW.  

And we have people such as JWI that stay in the Org, but also give important information to others inside or outside the Org. He really does bring balance to it all ,and he makes up for people like Tom and Arauna that are unfortunately drawn to the Org like a moth to a light, for their own detriment.  The light they are drawn to is not true light...........

20 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

Is SM saying that God's word alone is not enough ? 

Of course not, Butler, to even think that is absurd. God's Word is as clear as day as is with the context, nothing has given the notion to go beyond that.

But ONLY God's word was inspired by Holy Spirit. Anything else is putting trust in men. 

God's Word is indeed inspired, not one is stating putting trust in man, but in what the Scripture is conveying. The learner and the wise can commit to knowing God's Word, but the latter, such as seen here, is asserting negativity in this regard.

Unfortunately we don't seem to have a true Bible translation because none of them seem to be inspired by God's Holy Spirit. 

All Bibles are Translations of the earliest copies of Manuscripts that we have. We do not have the originals, the ones written by the ones chosen by God to write. So modern day translations are of the copies, reasons why Textual Criticism and Strong's exist is to translate and transliterate God's Word so that you yourself can clearly read.

Oh so finally you clicked on the link I sent to you, and the irony of it all, you speak NOTHING of the commentary because from the way I see it, Butler, you are doing the same thing as you have done before. Now, in this regard, I can freely and willfully use 1 John 4:1 against you in this rebuttal.

Let's begin:

Let's look at the verses from Biblehub of which you highlighted (I can see you only cited 5 out of about 23 verisons of Rev.5:10 and it can easily be seen you did this for a reason), mind you, if you scroll down in Biblehub for THIS verse, this is what is shows us

You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth."

New Living Translation
And you have caused them to become a Kingdom of priests for our God. And they will reign on the earth.”

English Standard Version
and you have made them a kingdom and priests to our God, and they shall reign on the earth.”

Berean Study Bible
You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign upon the earth.”

“And you have made them a Kingdom, Priests and Kings to our God, and they shall reign over The Earth.”

I did you the favor of posting it all here (only going to highlight Greek Strong's Number 1909)

New Living Translation

English Standard Version

Berean Study Bible

Berean Literal Bible
and You have made them a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign upon the earth."

New American Standard Bible
"You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign upon the earth."

New King James Version
And have made us kings and priests to our God; And we shall reign on the earth.”

King James Bible
And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Christian Standard Bible
You made them a kingdom and priests to our God, and they will reign on the earth.

Contemporary English Version
You let them become kings and serve God as priests, and they will rule on earth."

Good News Translation
You have made them a kingdom of priests to serve our God, and they shall rule on earth."

Holman Christian Standard Bible
You made them a kingdom and priests to our God, and they will reign on the earth.

International Standard Version
You made them a kingdom and priests for our God, and they will reign on the earth."

NET Bible
You have appointed them as a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth."

New Heart English Bible
and made them a kingdom and priests to our God, and they will reign on earth."

GOD'S WORD® Translation
You made them a kingdom and priests for our God. They will rule as kings on the earth."

New American Standard 1977
“ And Thou hast made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign upon the earth.”

King James 2000 Bible
And have made us unto our God a kingdom and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

American King James Version
And have made us to our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

American Standard Version
and madest them to be unto our God a kingdom and priests; and they reign upon earth.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And hast made us to our God a kingdom and priests, and we shall reign on the earth.

Darby Bible Translation
and made them to our God kings and priests; and they shall reign over the earth.

English Revised Version
and madest them to be unto our God a kingdom and priests; and they reign upon the earth.

Webster's Bible Translation
And hast made us to our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Weymouth New Testament
And hast formed them into a Kingdom to be priests to our God, And they reign over the earth."

World English Bible
and made us kings and priests to our God, and we will reign on earth."

Young's Literal Translation
and didst make us to our God kings and priests, and we shall reign upon the earth.'

Granted we have ALL the translations on Biblehub presented in front of us (not your cherry picking of translation), we can see all of them has been using G#1909, granted REGARDLESS of the translation, even the KJV, there is agreement with the manuscript in question.

As for the context of the Scripture, for some reason you didn't even bother to [A] scroll down to see the context of the verse in the commentary and You stated that Jehovah's Witnesses' view on this verse is vastly different, but granted what can be research of the view of the Restoration's on the matter, you are, as I can say this now since I am using 1 John 4:1 against you, are lying, thus makes you a lair. How and why can this be said?

On Biblehub, here are some commentary notes of the context for Revelations 5:10:

On 6/11/2020 at 8:53 AM, Space Merchant said:
  • As for context: It is regarding God's accomplishment. The purpose of restoring the earth under Kingship by means of the heavenly Kingdom, that consist of Lord Christ Jesus as the King, accompanied by the chosen ones [priests], whom have authority. As a whole, due to their divinity and connection, they make it possible to bring forth the earth into what God intended it to be, harmoniously aligned with God's original promise, thus fulfilling this purpose of restoration.
  • More context: Verse 10. - And hast made us unto our God kings and priests; and didst make them to be unto our God a kingdom and priests. Of those whom thou didst redeem from every nation, thou didst make a kingdom and priests. Wordsworth remarks that these honours conferred upon the redeemed imply duties as well as privileges. They receive the princely honours conferred upon them only on condition that they also become priests, presenting themselves, their souls and bodies, a living sacrifice to God.

Now, 4Jah2me, you said it yourself, that the viewpoint is different, well, I can quote you in this regard, as for you, you stated:

On 6/10/2020 at 3:48 PM, 4Jah2me said:

they are withholding the other viewpoint

In fact, you, Srecko and Witness said exactly the same thing, but none of you even pointed out as to WHY it is different from the core belief of Jesus and the Chosen Ones, and I would expect Witness to speak on the matter due to the claim of being Chosen, which is interesting because if the verse is in regards to her, she should have said something, but no, so regarding this it is safe for me to agree with Kossnnen who even he called this into question, for he is actually reasonable.but no.

I asked you several times to quote them, to cite their viewpoint, but every time you evade, you ignore it, and you pretend that you were not asked the question, and it is evident to the fact you tried to derail the question being interjecting Religious Studies and the Truther Movement into the discussion of a Bible verse. This is an appeal to motive because it was obvious you had no response because it would count against you. For if a man stated a claim about something from HIS word, why is it so difficult for you to bring it forth? I have done you the favor of not just finding on my own.

Aligned with the commentary notes above, this is what I found, which is contradicting to your claim and or statement:

Regarding Revelations 5:10, their viewpoint is thisThat Jesus was resurrected from earth to life in heaven, and they believe that others will be with him too, for the Jehovah’s Witnesses are referring to the Chosen Ones, so we can see here, the viewpoint of nearly the majority of Christendom has not changed with them, for as we know, 100% of Restorationist hold this view. Let’s continue, they pointed out John 14:2, 3 whereas Jesus said to his apostles he is going to prepare a place for them. Moreover, Jesus stated he will come back to receive them home and they will evidently be with him. So, granted the context, your statement is in error, thus makes you lair, which can be seen as to WHY when asked several times, you did not want to bring up any citation and or source to your claim of them changing the viewpoint to fit their belief when in REALITY, There viewpoint is no different from what is conveyed by 100% concerning those who believe Jesus is the Son of God and believe that God gives the Bride to the Lord.

Let’s continue, damaging, I know, but I am doing what you refuse to do, Butler. The context of Revelations 5:10 is as clear as the sky you look upon. The verse tells us, even Biblehub states this, it refers to those who are, the chosen ones, who are to reign with the Christ; which begs to differ the so called chosen one here who believes in the dismantling of God’s Order should have brought this up, but instead, becomes a church mouse. Let’s continue some more, The Chosen Ones, along with Jesus, make up the heavenly Kingdom, since I am citing the JWs’ view, they see this Kingdom as a Kingly government, to continue, this Kingdom will eventually rule over the inhabitants of all the earth and bring blessings to them.

From where?

On 6/11/2020 at 8:53 AM, Space Merchant said:

You do realize that God's Kingdom is in heaven - right?

God rule will be over the earth from HIS heavenly realm (Revelation 11:15), This is why the Bible calls, in 2 Timothy 4:18, The Heavenly Kingdom.

God's King will rule from God's Kingdom, and is accompanied by the chosen ones. They govern all things on the earth. The key element here is this: not the area, but the authority which they exercise.

For this is what the Bible shows us this:

The Lord will rescue me from every evil deed and bring me safely into his heavenly kingdom. To him be the glory forever and ever. Amen.

Then the seventh angel blew his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he shall reign forever and ever.

Regarding The Kingdom and the position of the Chosen, as with the Christ. But as can be seen, you "laughed at" God's Inspired Word, which shows your spirit clearly.

This Kingdom is Heavenly, and they, those chosen by God, govern from up above, as with the Christ, who is seated at the Throne of David. To continue, this is the Kingdom that Jesus told his followers to pray for as can be seen in the Sermon of the Mount found in The Gospel of Matthew, chapter 6 (Matthew 6:9, 10), to which Jesus states the sanctification of The Most High’s name, who is our Father in heaven. Jesus states for God’s Kingdom to come, and for it to take its place as in Heaven also on Earth.

Now granted I did what you alone cannot, tell me, as for your claim, how is their view vastly different to fit their beliefs if the core beliefs of Jesus and the Chosen Ones on Zion has not change for anyone expect those in Trinitarianism?

The VIEW IS ONLY DIFFERENT (and there is evidence to that) when the latter believes that Jesus is God, for when it is under this ideology, THAN the view differs. Reasons why I referenced The KJV-Onlyist crew because they primarily believe that Jesus is God.

Um, which do we believe ?  

Granted the Strong's has never changed, the viewpoint is found in the commentary notes I listed yesterday, I did you the favor of citing it again, or you can go to Biblehub and read it for yourself, that is, if you care to even look it up, but last I checked, you are incapable of doing the research, you even exposed yourself yesterday in this regard.

Christians who believe that Jesus is the Son of God knows that God has chosen him as King. As a King, he has those under him, the Chosen Ones who bear God's name and Jesus' name on their foreheads, who will rule with our Lord, our Christ - Jesus. The Kingdom of which God gives to his Son, he will be stationed their with the Chosen ones to reign over the earth from there. If you cannot take that from the context, this just shows you are Bibically ignorant, and you had the audacity to even go on Biblehub and not even look at what was stated there, which is exactly the same thing.

The Lamb is worthy, the Lamb takes the Scroll, and he is exalted.

If I'm living ON THE EARTH that is different to if I'm living OVER THE EARTH. (in heaven)

This just shows you do not understand anything. Are you literally correlating this with English understanding? If you do not mind, this statement alone I will save, to show those in the Hermeneutics forums, for they themselves will joyfully get a quick out of this, so even there they will immortalize this. All that said, this mentality of yours befits the fact you deemed nakedness of a certain Biblical person as literal.... It is no wonder when it comes to the Bible, such ones as yourself are lacking, for you even claim in the past you lack understanding.

The the Greek word epi, translates to “over, on, upon, above, etc” anything pertaining to that Strong's and it's grammatical structure. The funny thing is there is no way on God's green earth you can refute the fact that this is a different Strong's number because any honest Bible reader, as seen by nearly ALL the commentary on Biblehub and elsewhere, they can understand the context of this verse.

If you think as such and convey in such a manner, as you exposed yourself to present here, it begs question, do you even not just read your Bible, but understand what God's Inspired Word is saying?

That being said, God's Word is inspired, the only true thing you have said thus far, but apparently, The inspired Word cannot be understood by you at all if you think if the Strong's or the manuscript as incorrect when transliterated without any credible proof of mistranslated, This is the same thing you have done with the term "nakedness" thinking a follower of Christian had done the literal when the Bible points to the actual true.

But it seems to me that SM is saying that everyone seeking to serve God needs to study Strong's. 

Clearly no, the Strong's helps the reader understand the literal Hebrew to Greek, and it's move to the Modern English speaking Language. God's Word is understood by what the verse and or passage is conveying, so in this instance, you applied your own understanding of the verse rather than what God's Word is telling you, which is evident in the very beginning of this thread.

The irony here is I stated context many times before, so this claim of yours was only said to commit to another appeal to motive, but instead, it shows your ignorant nature and the fact you have nothing whatsoever to back yourself up, therefore, you are but a mere man standing alone here. You only speak when you deviate.

I do not agree with that. 

And yet our Apostles study by means of Hermeneutics and the like. Do your research on the Gospel of Matthew, I agree with how that came to be, and thank you for showing that if this was with Matthew, you would also disagree.

13 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Hello Space! 

Hello.

I can notice how You and @Arauna thinking differently about "past, history".

You mentioned the verse about sharpens elsewhere, a few days ago actually. I even told you, one who sharpens dwells in what is true, but one who dwells on misinformation as is with doing negative things, will only dull him or herself.

When one sharpens, they become willful and strong, just even, but on the other side of the spectrum, when one becomes dull, they it will take some time for them, if they want to, to sharpen themselves, for the latter tends to refuse to sharpen themselves.

That is why I conveyed that context of the verse in question to you when you misapplied it.

Do you want me to quote you, if that is what you are asking because if I do so now, not only it will go away from the verse being talked about, well you always want to deviate of course, you will try to focus on that and not the verse in question.

You did this before when you deemed God an approver of brazen conduct in terms of altering the one's body to another sex, when God detests these things, you later said otherwise compared to your original statement.

That is why, you as a misguided soul, can be very contradicting, and that is just one of many examples.

Arauna don't want to bother herself about WTJWorg history, and not about my history on this forum.

But it never stopped you for doing the same. I told you every time, I am from CSE, we bring up things said to pose example in discussion and or debate, so what did you expect? You did so several times bring up my statements, I do not stop you, and yet when I bring up anything regarding your statements, you take it as a threat.

So you tell me, you think Witness and 4Jah2me agrees with your notion of Abraham being selfish? Or do you think they agree with you on God being an approver of brazen conduct? Clearly no, but they will agree with you here when someone else does it, but they won't when you do it.

Mind you this has nothing to do with JWs, those examples were you using the Bible to speak some insane narratives that are more fit for The Twilight Zone.

That being said, every time when it is about a subject, be it about the Bible, as I said to you, do so without holding the hands of a JW, but you continue to do so, you remain on them because without them, you cannot hold your own when it comes to the Bible alone, likewise with the others, even the Trinitarians, who they themselves are more capable despite the fact the Theology being incorrect.

But you do save "records" about other people, what is for praise. :)))) 

Christians and those who solely study the Bible on CSE, both current and former, always keep record [https://christianity.stackexchange.com/] and [https://hermeneutics.stackexchange.com/]. It is not for praise, it is for a call back and or refutation, even mistake made by the people, me included, I make note of, for mistakes are made if further research is necessary. I even said I am a debater, and a person who response to something that is incorrect and or confusing, etc.

Therefore, unlike you, I do not believe rocks can literal speak, the Bible states this as something figurative, not literal. So clearly when it comes to Scripture, I will call back this notion of yours if need be when it comes to Biblical Understanding, and let's not forget, your favorite topic [Biblical Facts], that one really buttered your croissant.

You are not like JW elders who must destroy all notes and records about past cases they handled while were dealing with people. :))

Last I checked, the ExJW, I cited said otherwise, both you and Witness stated you do not wish to learn more although the very source of yours proved you wrong, I rather not link said topics here to which can backfire on you.

As we can see here, you are again deviating to a subject to which you were spoken to about, several times.

So, I suggest you adhere to what is being asked of you regarding Revelations 5:10, so I ask you again, if they are in the wrong, cite what they have stated about Revelations 5:10, if you must, you can also cite Biblehub as I have, if the latter is incorrect, regarding context, as 4Jah2me has stated.

Granted I even told you before you cannot hold your own with the Bible alone, I gave you a handicap to cite. It is not as difficult as 4Jah2me is making it out to be.

So to this - I wait. You deviate, I can make a remark on what you conveyed just to further prove my case about the verse you mentioned a few days ago.

9 hours ago, Outta Here said:

What I have realised with many of the critical comments from some on this forum, is that they have rejected their own versions of what they think are the beliefs held by JWs. That is why it is so difficult to understand where they are coming from. Their perceptions are alien because they are personal. They assume they must be shared by all, hence the paucity of explanation, and the irrationality of their criticism. And judging from the murky glimpses of those perceptions through the sarcastic and complicated reasonings they present, little wonder they rejected them!

What I see here is that they make a claim, for example the verse in question, Revelations 5:10, the ones present here, specifically 4Jah2me, states that the wording is different, but when it comes to anyone with even the most elementary literal Hebrew/Greek backing, they can see that there is no word violation in this verse, for G#1909 is no other word outside of that Strong's. 4Jah2me's case would have been stronger IF he mentioned verses such as 1 Timothy 3:16, Revelations 1:11, and other examples because there are violations in these verses that can result is not just a mistranslation but a misunderstanding of the verse, other interesting ones would be such as Titus 2:13 whereas you have the involvement of the Grandville's Sharp Rule that can negate in a misunderstanding.

The thing is, even outside of Jehovah's Witnesses, the facts and evidence is there. It is obvious that all 3 of them refuse to go to Biblehub, 4Jah2me only quoted 5 verses to fit his notion, when if one looks at the verse and the context on Biblehub, it, in of itself, backfires on 4Jah2me, as with Witness who also cited the literal Greek. As for context, it is very obvious, so obvious that a child can see it. It is the very reason as to why none of them want to go to the commentary for the context on Biblehub, and it is the very reason as to why 4Jah2me and Srecko refuse to cite the Jehovah's Witnesses view because it mirrors the commentary on Biblehub. In Christianity, concerning this verse, there is only ONE VIEW that differs, that is, if the person believes that Jesus is Yahweh God, THEN, there is a massive different in context. It is obvious that 4Jah2me knows that Jesus is the Son of God, but because the verse on Biblehub and the JWs community, it was too afraid to even bring up the context even though I told him to cite it several times, then I had to do it, which was expected. And to Witness' case, who claims to be chosen, should have pointed out the context, but said nothing, so to this alone I agree with others who called her chosen status into question several times.

What is the reality is that Facts stand forth against the personal. For in a different term, Biblical Understanding is far above Man's understanding, granted 4Jah2me is mostly John Butler, he even points this out, but chooses to commit to Man's understanding instead. JWInsider pointed this out to me, should have seen it when 4Jah2me mentioned Billy and called him a Parrot, which Butler deemed me after I hit him facts.

In short, they are bibical ignorant, for God commits no confusion. I can see that too, but you know what they say - clowns will continue to be clowns despite the camera is not rolling, especially those who are willfully ignorant.

That being said, I did not want to use 1 John 4:1, but they pushed it, so they buried their own hands in the sand.

6 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

By the way, do you have problem with people's "own version" about this and that?

No. Only when "people" assume that their "version" is my "version". To that I have an "aversion".

Do you consider them (GB) better than any other human here or elsewhere?

No. That not my "version".

Does GB using Bible hub for their meditation and Bible study?

Who cares? It is only a portal, like a public library. There are many.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.