The World News Media

"PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO THANK JEHOVAH", FOR USDA FOOD BOXES

Witness

Quote @Emma Rose I won't stand/sit by while they make baseless accusations against Jehovah or His people 

I don't think anyone here makes accusations against God or Christ. 

As for 'His people' I don't think I've found them yet. All I've found is people that serve a 'religion', an organisation, or men. 

• Views 13k
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump himself passed them out in our congregation. [No, I’m kidding—there will always be someone to take it seriously]  And if there was anything hush-hush about the program, that never reac

@TrueTomHarley I can't believe how delusional you are.  False prophets are AMONG YOU.  Have you forgotten already, the long line of falsehoods your leaders have pushed onto the people?  And all failed

"Is it lawful for us to pay taxes to Caesar or not?” 23 But detecting their craftiness, He said to them, 24 “Show Me a denarius. Whose image and inscription does it have?” “Caesar’s,” they s

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

I wouldn't listen to @TrueTomHarley. He is just a writer looking for a new story. He baits people to get more to write about. He is quite funny but not at all Spiritual. 

One of Tom's biggest problems is that he lumps everyone together because he is frightened of individuals. I quote him

They are doing considerably more than chafing. They are going after Jehovah’s organization with a machete. They are not to be talked out of it. I have not seen one of them budge one iota In all the time I’ve been around

Please note @Emma Rose that Tom keeps using the word 'they'.  Whereas the truth is WE are all individuals. So we do things differently and for different reasons. And I think many of us LEFT the Org of our own free will. I say that because JWs like to pretend we were all disfellowshipped. 

I am personally still a Christian and still searching for the truth from God's viewpoint not man's. God's viewpoint is in the Bible and does not need dozens of books and magazines which only give man's viewpoint as they are not inspired by God's Holy Spirit. I am not looking to wipe out the CCJW completely, if that is the Org God through Christ intends to use, but that Org will need cleansing and the GB will need replacing by True Anointed Ones.  It might be easier or better for God through Christ to set up a completely new Org. 

Tom I hope you are well, you seem on form. 

I understand what Tom means when he writes, "they".  

That's the wonderful thing about Jehovah granting us free will, we can exercise it and if people choose to leave, that is their decision.  Jehovah said He would feed His sheep using His organisation, that is what He is doing and through a feeding programme using literature, I have no problem understanding that at all.

You won't be able to wipe out Jehovah's organisation, many have tried and failed and if you know anything about the end times, you will know that a coalition of nations will eventually turn on us and that that will be the trigger for Armageddon when the nations will know that Jehovah is who He is.  Until then He works with imperfect people to carry out His will.

@Emma Rose  you are kidding me :)I'm sorry you are so deliberately blind. It's not for me to know how much God and Christ will forgive, but deliberate blindness and deliberate sin would seem to be pushing it a bit, putting God to the test.

I'm laughing so much at your reply to me that i can see it's pointless talking to you.

I am wondering if you are American because you seem to believe in 'Collateral Damage' being ok just like most Americans do. Unfortunately it would seem that Americans are raised on that idea and the CCJW uses it to the full.

16 minutes ago, Anna said:

Yes, @Emma Rose, Tom knows what he's talking about. When he came here a few years ago he was full of positive vibes (not that he isn't any more) but soon realized his patience would be severely tested.

So welcome to the "club". If I may suggest, consider also joining the closed JW forum 🙂

See I wouldn't describe myself as "full of positive vibes", what I am is realistic.  Closed JW forum?, do you have a link please?

12 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

Quote @Emma Rose I won't stand/sit by while they make baseless accusations against Jehovah or His people 

I don't think anyone here makes accusations against God or Christ. 

As for 'His people' I don't think I've found them yet. All I've found is people that serve a 'religion', an organisation, or men. 

Jehovah is God, His people are called Jehovah's Witnesses.

5 minutes ago, Emma Rose said:

See I wouldn't describe myself as "full of positive vibes", what I am is realistic.  Closed JW forum?, do you have a link please?

I am glad you are a realist 👍

I sent you an invite, but here is the link as well:

5 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

@Emma Rose  you are kidding me :)I'm sorry you are so deliberately blind. It's not for me to know how much God and Christ will forgive, but deliberate blindness and deliberate sin would seem to be pushing it a bit, putting God to the test.

I'm laughing so much at your reply to me that i can see it's pointless talking to you.

I am wondering if you are American because you seem to believe in 'Collateral Damage' being ok just like most Americans do. Unfortunately it would seem that Americans are raised on that idea and the CCJW uses it to the full.

That's right, no human can determine Jehovah's forgiveness or indeed demand their own standards from Him.  You answer your own objections, interesting.

No, I'm not American.  

1 minute ago, Emma Rose said:

Jehovah is God, His people are called Jehovah's Witnesses.

Look I'm sure you well know that the name Jehovah was in use a very long time before the Bible Students decided to use the name. And they actually thought that Yahweh was correct, and stated so in one of their books, but chose Jehovah as it was well known at the time. 

However, just by calling an org by that name does not make it clean and acceptable to God or Christ.

3 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

Look I'm sure you well know that the name Jehovah was in use a very long time before the Bible Students decided to use the name. And they actually thought that Yahweh was correct, and stated so in one of their books, but chose Jehovah as it was well known at the time. 

However, just by calling an org by that name does not make it clean and acceptable to God or Christ.

Jehovah will decide that.

1 minute ago, Emma Rose said:

That's right, no human can determine Jehovah's forgiveness or indeed demand their own standards from Him.  You answer your own objections, interesting.

No, I'm not American.  

i have no objections to God or Christ. No one should have. But i do object to 8 men who pretend they are the F&DS and deliberately mislead millions of people and stumble many more. 

I am surprised you are not American. You don't seemed bothered by the large amount of Victims of Child Sexual Abuse within the CCJW. And you don't seem bothered that the GB refuse to pay compensation to those Victims. You also don't seem bothered about the GB's lawyers telling lies in court rooms, which has been proven. But then if you don't look into these things you will never believe them. Hence I say you deliberately blind yourself. 

Jesus taught the complete opposite of the things the GB do. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.