The World News Media

Are JWs in America back on the 'door to door' work now ?

Patiently waiting for Truth

2 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

That’s the trouble with you Australians. You Georgian and Albanians too. And you Spanish. And you Texans. And you….well pretty much everyone not in the non-Texas USA

Why would you presume to insult other nationalities just because of the poor behavior of one unhinged individual? That would be like me saying, all Jehovah’s Witnesses are bad. You know that isn't so.

• Views 40.8k
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

…..  

This is exactly the point. Thanks. The Watchtower has ALWAYS turned the generation into a zone of dates. When the Watchtower's previous zone of dates was no longer tenable, there was an excellent oppo

Yes. If you don’t forgive and put it behind you, you never heal. You are forever rehashing your injury. In close to 50 years with Jehovah’s earthly organization, the supportive benefits have far excee

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Oh yeah, if only the cupbearer would stop poisoning the king he’d be a good ‘ol boy.

This depends,  as long as that cup bearer decided not to use the poison well and instead gave fresh water. Then it becomes a choice. You either stick to bible principles throughout your life as a dedicated servant of God, or you lose yourself in this world by becoming part of it.

15 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Roman Catholic.

Do, people then believe in your area, a priest has the power to forgive sin by penance? If so, who gave those priests that authority? Have you thought of asking someone about that in a casual conversation?

20 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

No, I don't.

I guess this might be because of either restrictions or because the BSA also uses ZOOM to hold their meetings and conventions. They've been using internet conferencing a lot longer than JWs.

To a true Christian, there's no such thing as part-time.

AMP Isa 50:4

4 [The Servant of God says] The Lord God has given Me the tongue of a disciple and of one who is taught, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him who is weary. He wakens Me morning by morning, He wakens My ear to hear as a disciple [as one who is taught].

2 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:
5 hours ago, Thinking said:

some think you come over as harsh and sarcastic “

That’s the trouble with you Australians. You Georgian and Albanians too. And you Spanish. And you Texans. And you….well pretty much everyone not in the non-Texas USA

I mentioned the Indian and Pakistani phone scammers recently. Sometimes they call to tell me that they are the Office of  Customs and Border Patrol and it's usually about a rented car under my name on the Texas border in which they found drugs and evidence of wire transfers to a bank account. They give themselves names like "Officer John Williams" even though they have trouble making that name sound "American." I have sometimes responded with in an exaggeratedly slow Texas drawl:

I say: "This is Officer Srinivas Patel." (pronounced: SuhREEEE-nee-vaaahs Paw-Teyyaaaal')

Nothing sarcastic about it!

Nothing sarcastic about it. Funny how you people are now disparaging the State of Texas as Jehovah's Witnesses. Not to mention the political spectrum of the United States Southern Boarders that has been politicized by Satan in order to divide a nation. What won't, you people do for attention. Sad, Very Sad in deed!

God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labor of love, which ye have shewed toward His name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister. Hebrews 6:10
NO child of the Lord should be content to let the days of the present harvest time go by with their golden opportunities for service and co-operation without seeking each day to lift the royal banner himself, and to publicly show forth the praises of Him who hath called him out of darkness into light, or without assisting and co-operating with others whom the Lord in His providence has placed in more advantageous positions for public service.

3 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Watch SM. :) 

I did watch.

A) I am not the author of this video so I am not misleading anyone.

He is an interviewer who uploaded his conversation with a UU, not the author. And clearly you own no authorship.

No one said you were the author of the video, the problem is you jumped from Biblical Unitarian to Unitarian Universalists, extremely different and not the same. Therefore misleading, this is why you were told (which I see you purposely did not quote) the following:

18 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Also your video is a bit misleading to the information you pulled, 2 different things, if you focused primarily on UU then you may have a case.

The video in question was tied to the following - Unitarian Universalism.

It should be known already in your first video, which I acknowledge is Biblical Unitarians take the Bible, God's Word, with seriousness, as is his corrections on the website, which was mentioned to @Cos also a while back in 2 debates. We already know God is the Father and Jesus is God's Son, Subordinate from the Father, hence our early counterparts, Subordinationism. which evidently birthed the Restroationists. Whereas the other group, Oneness Believers, associated with UU, believes God manifests into the Son or the Father, etc.

An example would be, concerning Jesus, for the Oneness belief don't see Jesus as God, but God himself manifests as Jesus, so to speak. Whereas the Biblical Unitarian believes that Jesus is God's Only-Begotten Son, hence the first video you posted.

Biblical Unitarians recognize that in regards to Baptism, you are baptized in the name of the Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit, hence Matthew 28:19 whereas for a Oneness Believer, solely baptize in the name of Jesus, in addition to that, the Oneness believers state that Jesus is the one name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and so all religious activities should be performed in that one name.

As you can see there is a major difference. Therefore to equate the 2 not knowing these things, is misleading.

It can only be the author of a video who explaining his faith to the public and causes your anxiety.

He is an Interviewer, the man's channel is primarily based on Interviews, speaking to someone, he didn't speak for himself, but rather, asked questions.

He's Channel information literally reads:

Kindred Interviews - Hello I'm Kris.  If you live in the DFW area and would like to share your opinions or knowledge on YouTube via a personal interview, then send me a message and I'll set up an interview with you.  God bless!

Those who seek to be interviewed contact him, not the other way around and this was during the Golden Age Era of YouTube (10 years ago).

who explaining his faith to the public and causes your anxiety.

He interviewed a Unitarian Universalist, not a Biblical Unitarian. Even the description of the video addresses this,

An interview I conducted with a leader of the UU organization.  The video was cut off before the interview ended, sorry... I would love to interview another Unitarian Universalist.  If you live in the DFW area and would like me to interview you, please e-mail me at kriskindred@gmail.com

I do not need to succumb to anxiety to understand, in this sense, an Apple isn't an Orange. However, I can point out deliberate ignorance.

That being said, this is like 100% equating Jehovah's Witnesses to Seventh Day Adventist, and or Islam. To mix things up, makes no sense, unless one does so to cause confuse or weaponize misinformation.

B) Fact is, there is no single religion on this Earth that is not the cause of delusions and deviations and misleadings.

But here we just witnessed you confuse Biblical Unitarians with Unitarian Universalist - literally.

You were better off sticking with the first video and remarks, but you wanted to shoot yourself in the foot by choice, a mistake John Butler made, although he went further to attempt to make the accusation of interfaith, and failed.

That being said, although in my case, I am on a crusade against Mainstream Christendom and falsehood, I would not be as foolish to confuse them, for I understand the difference, and move about defending core teachings. Although the majority is wrong concerning them, I would never use a misconception regarding them as a truth if there is no evidence.

Perhaps next time, do the research, it seems Witness and yourself still do not take that recommendation after your last attempt.

2 hours ago, Dmitar said:

You're wasting your time, Srecko. A person who is mentally challenged can't give you a direct answer. They have a need to misdirect the commentary like magicians go in magic. It is all an illusion. However, to some, this might seem clever.

Sure... Because apparently you can't tell the difference between Unitarians yourself. As seen here.