The World News Media

Are JWs in America back on the 'door to door' work now ?

Patiently waiting for Truth

• Views 40.6k
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

…..  

This is exactly the point. Thanks. The Watchtower has ALWAYS turned the generation into a zone of dates. When the Watchtower's previous zone of dates was no longer tenable, there was an excellent oppo

Yes. If you don’t forgive and put it behind you, you never heal. You are forever rehashing your injury. In close to 50 years with Jehovah’s earthly organization, the supportive benefits have far excee

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Pudgy said:

It is my understanding that Unitarian churches vary dramatically, and there is no “Central Command”, like Jehovah’s Witnesses have. 
I was pleased to learn that Sir Isaac Newton could accurately be described as a “Unitarian Restorationist” Christian, as obviously (to me at least ….), he was the smartest natural man known to exist, and because his natural brilliant logic and reasoning led him to believe 90% or so of what Jehovah’s Witnesses believe today, I always thought of him as the first “modern day” Jehovah’s Witness ( … that I am aware of).

Among the non-JW Unitarian Restorationists, are there any serious competitors for the affection and approval of Jehovah God and Christ Jesus?

I would prefer someplace that does not require wearing a tie.

Well after  the thousand years you can run naked thru  the poppy fields and leave your tie behind….wooo hooo!!!!!

19 hours ago, Pudgy said:

When I was a teenager I was exposed to the words of Thomas Jefferson, who said “I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility towards every form of tyranny over the mind of man.“

I realize now, that since then, I have never been “neutral”. 

Then perhaps you need to be neutered..then you might calm down and be peaceable puppy who couldn’t careless…😁

14 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Also your video is a bit misleading to the information

Watch SM. :) 

A) I am not the author of this video so I am not misleading anyone. It can only be the author of a video who explaining his faith to the public and causes your anxiety.
B) Fact is, there is no single religion on this Earth that is not the cause of delusions and deviations and misleadings.

3 hours ago, Thinking said:

You Australians need to be careful with your speech as some think you come over as harsh and sarcastic “

That’s the trouble with you Australians. You Georgian and Albanians too. And you Spanish. And you Texans. And you….well pretty much everyone not in the non-Texas USA

19 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

B) Fact is, there is no single religion on this Earth that is not the cause of delusions and deviations and misleadings.

You're wasting your time, Srecko. A person who is mentally challenged can't give you a direct answer. They have a need to misdirect the commentary like magicians go in magic. It is all an illusion. However, to some, this might seem clever.

Those that have a weak mind usually do, since they tend to accept those type of games just like @Thinking. No, reasoning, rationale, nor wisdom. Just female emotion like @Arauna, compulsion. A fruitless service as a Jehovah's Witness.

In this case, I find @Witness more compelling to Christ message, Only if she would remove herself from disparaging and slandering her former institution, she would be a better Christian than these Jehovah's Witnesses here.

2 minutes ago, Dmitar said:

In this case, I find @Witness more compelling to Christ message, Only if she would remove herself some disparaging and slandering her former institution, she would be a better Christian than these Jehovah's Witnesses here.

Oh yeah, if only the cupbearer would stop poisoning the king he’d be a good ‘ol boy.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.