Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Jack Ryan -
Space Merchant -

Top Posters

The governing body has finally realized that FEAR is the only way to keep the JW's in the organization. I mean seriously standing in a field with soldiers heading your way, guns out... wth? This is like the Bunker video, but worse because now there is a song attached to it... this is way too much. I forget what the song was called, but they had everyone sing it at the end. People were crying. I felt so bad knowing how emotional some people got. Makes me so mad.

@John Houston  See links below for the videos you are looking for.

Wow that video is so nice, that is how we are living in Nicaragua currently, but in the video the soldiers are still, here they just walk, run against you shooting.... I love the part when King Jesus intervene, "Let your Kingdom come" 

How is this fear exactly when its encouraging you to find courage in God? Wow some of the things said are truly sad and shows that people don't use their power of reason. Bless all those who speak negatively against Jehovah and his organization. I cried and it was not out of fear, it was out of knowing that I can rely on a higher power for courage in this wicked system. The song was very comforting!

There are various genres in the film industry. In this video, there are several genres in one. I think, did not watch the whole video, just some parts. As they wait for the "end," these JW people in the video recall some or many moments from their past. In which they have shown their attitude and resisted temptations, remaining faithful to their principle  and so on. Some say that human whole life flashes before the eyes of those who are faced with death. These people in the video are faced with death.

It is funny that hundreds of soldiers surround the twenty civilians in the clearing, on the meadow. Strange military tactics or bad estimates of the commander of the army. Or is it as the WT literature says: "All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether those appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not." Seems how similar instructions  existing in army camp too :)))))

The movies exist to make us emotional. And that is ok. It not surprised me how convention people have tears when looks video. All people expecting some spectacular outcome, for movie characters or for those/us who watching. Because  while sitting and looking movie we have projections. We identify with characters, with the main actor, with events. In this video, the director and producer put a couple of comparative main characters. So there is something for everyone. For the old and the young, single and married, for rich and poor ....

We are beings who love fantasy and imagination. Of all kinds. In one moment when i was in prison for neutrality i had imagination too. That wall of jail would broken down as in Jericho and i will walk away :)))) and that was before some 40 years. And walls of that prison still standing and receiving "guests".

It will be nice that God making revolution and "neutralizes" all who are "bad" and those who are not so "bad" (but who are not "good enough"). And new society will growing. And same or similar problem will growing too. Because that is the nature of human, perfect or imperfect not matter. Just opinion :))

34 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

We identify with characters, with the main actor, with events. In this video, the director and producer put a couple of comparative main characters. So there is something for everyone. For the old and the young, single and married, for rich and poor .... 

One thing the video was conspicuously missing was, looking with big brown eyes at the camera,  a sad, hungry puppy.

6 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

As they wait for the "end," these JW people in the video recall some or many moments from their past. In which they have shown their attitude and resisted temptations, remaining faithful to their principle  and so on. Some say that human whole life flashes before the eyes of those who are faced with death. These people in the video are faced with death. 

I agree with everything you said in your post. I think you understood the film perfectly.

We identify with characters, with the main actor, with events. In this video, the director and producer put a couple of comparative main characters. So there is something for everyone. For the old and the young, single and married, for rich and poor ....

The film works very well. Some see the theme as fear and some see it as courage. It is mostly about courage, of course, but the backdrop of courage is always fear. That's why the song opens up with the words "Doubt and fear surround me." And the word "fear" is repeated in the song. There is nothing wrong with that in itself, but we have to be careful about the overall impression given when we discuss the context of the great tribulation.

The WT literature says: "All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether those appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not."

This particular film is fine, but we sometimes add the impression that the WTS will still be in full control and have all the right directives that we will need to obey, whether they sound right or not. It dredges up the "Old Testament" context of military authority, and -- just my opinion, of course -- this doesn't seem to be the same context that the Greek Scriptures prepare us for. [It makes the modern-day "ark of salvation" something more physical and material than spiritual.]

Fear is the compliment of courage.

A person cannot have real courage, without real, palpable fear.

Trying to be courageous is a goal of True Nobility. 

In the face of real danger, a person without fear CANNOT be courageous ... and if without fear, what he does is NOT courage, and he is also a fool.

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather, deciding that something else is more important than fear.

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."       -       Robert A. Heinlein

There are all kinds of courage.

Doing "The Right Thing" when in the clutch of circumstance and the game is stacked against you requires real courage.

It's called everyday life.

9 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

It is funny that hundreds of soldiers surround the twenty civilians in the clearing, on the meadow. Strange military tactics or bad estimates of the commander of the army.

My first thought was, with the first shot,  all the surrounded JWs had to do is drop to the ground, and the soldiers would shoot each other!

My second thought was ... why are all the soldiers wearing "masks", if they are going to shoot everyone?

3 hours ago, JW Insider said:

This particular film is fine, but we sometimes add the impression that the WTS will still be in full control and have all the right directives that we will need to obey, whether they sound right or not. It dredges up the "Old Testament" context of military authority, and -- just my opinion, of course -- this doesn't seem to be the same context that the Greek Scriptures prepare us for. [It makes the modern-day "ark of salvation" something more physical and material than spiritual.] 

In the Old Testament, Jehovah of Armies fought FOR the Jews .... but they ALSO had to fight ... or be prepared and willing to.

42 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

but they ALSO had to fight ... or be prepared and willing to.

Christians, too, but without physical weapons:

• (Ephesians 6:10-13) 10 Finally, go on acquiring power in the Lord and in the mightiness of his strength. 11 Put on the complete suit of armor from God so that you may be able to stand firm against the crafty acts of the Devil; 12 because we have a struggle, not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places. 13 For this reason take up the complete suit of armor from God, so that you may be able to resist in the wicked day and, after you have accomplished everything, to stand firm.

And of course, the next verses go on to prove that our weapons and armor, etc., are not physical weapons:

• 14 Stand firm, therefore, with the belt of truth fastened around your waist, wearing the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having your feet shod in readiness to declare the good news of peace. 16 Besides all of this, take up the large shield of faith, with which you will be able to extinguish all the wicked one’s burning arrows. 17 Also, accept the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit, that is, God’s word, 18 while with every form of prayer and supplication you carry on prayer on every occasion in spirit.

4 hours ago, JW Insider said:

this doesn't seem to be the same context that the Greek Scriptures prepare us for. [It makes the modern-day "ark of salvation" something more physical and material than spiritual.]

Agree. 

“For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.”  2 Cor 10:3-5

The knowledge of God is Truth.  Any argument against truth is a lie; showing that the war at hand and the weapons needed, involve only truth, to battle against lies. 

This is the theme of the Greek scriptures.  Jesus brought truth, battled the lies, and taught his disciples to do the same.  The battle doesn’t take on a physical form with the world’s military armies in the symbolic book of Revelation, but depicts how the rider on the white horse, called “Faithful and True”, defeats the Beast who received “spirit” from the false prophet - all to deceive Christ’s servants…with lies, since that is the weapon false prophets use.  Rev 13:1,5-7,11-17

This is the greatest, destructive “scheme” of Satan and not recognizable by the naked eye. 

“Finally, be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.  Eph 6:10-17

The scripture’s “day of evil” isn’t what the video portrays at all.  Rather, it involves Satan’s deception of lies; and our desire to either battle against it, or stand vulnerable in an open field and allow the enemy, Satan, to overcome us with his “flood” of lies.   Joel 3:14; Rev 16:13-16; 2 Thess 2:9-12;  Rev 12:15,16

“And do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul; rather, be afraid of the one who can destroy both soul and body in Gehenna.”  Matt 10:28

We can’t physically see the light and truth of Christ or the darkness and lies of Satan; yet, we know that both powers exist, and are present for us to decide which will enter our hearts and rule our lives.  2 Cor 11:12-15; John 8:12; Phil 2:14-16; 1 John 1:5,6

Since this is the case, the battle to remain in the light of truth, takes a concerted effort, as “the whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one”. 1 John 5:19

On 6/18/2018 at 7:34 PM, Jack Ryan said:

The governing body has finally realized that FEAR is the only way to keep the JW's in the organization. I mean seriously standing in a field with soldiers heading your way, guns out... wth? This is like the Bunker video, but worse because now there is a song attached to it... this is way too much. I forget what the song was called, but they had everyone sing it at the end. People were crying. I felt so bad knowing how emotional some people got. Makes me so mad.

“A horrible and shocking thing
  has happened in the land:
 The prophets prophesy lies,
    the priests rule by their own authority, (GB, elder body)
and my people love it this way.
    But what will you do in the end?  Jer 5:30,31

2 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

why are all the soldiers wearing "masks"

This soldiers belonging to very very special forces extra trained to deal with pacifists people.... it surprised me that don't see water cannons in action.

....and when filming is over all going to Heineken stored and cooled in last year built basement :)))) 

1 hour ago, Witness said:

The scripture’s “day of evil” isn’t what the video portrays at all.  Rather, it involves Satan’s deception of lies; and our desire to either battle against it,

like this :))

3 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

My second thought was ... why are all the soldiers wearing "masks", if they are going to shoot everyone?

They do in Russia.

That was a good Heinlein quote. For a while he and Asimov were all the rage as sci-fi writers. Which did you prefer and why? (Not a trap, honest)

• Similar Content

• By The Librarian
      Your browser does not support the HTML5 video tag.
    • By The Librarian
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      Video recording of all sessions from the "Be courageous!" 2018 Regional Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses. You can either download the videos to your computer or watch them online. Watch online:
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Downloads:
        Your browser does not support the HTML5 video tag.
       (2.11 GB)   Your browser does not support the HTML5 video tag.
       (2.76 GB)   Your browser does not support the HTML5 video tag.
       (2.28 GB)   Your browser does not support the HTML5 video tag.
       (2.72 GB)   Your browser does not support the HTML5 video tag.
       (2.48 GB)   Your browser does not support the HTML5 video tag.
       (1.78 GB)
    • By Jack Ryan
      Each year, Jehovah's Witnesses host Regional Assemblies around the world. Witnesses travel to larger, rented stadiums where talks, demonstrations, and videos are presented to the audience for three days. Posted below are the outlines for the talks delivered by qualified Jehovah's Witness elders. Additionally, some of the videos played during these talks are included here. These files are for the 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  of Jehovah's Witnesses, which are scheduled to begin May 18th in North America. Videos
      *Note: Many of the videos were previously published elsewhere, but have since been removed. If that is the case, it is indicated on the individual videoÂ’s wiki entry.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Talks
      *Note: These documents were previously published  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , but have since been removed.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Media in category "JW - 2018 Regional Convention"
      The following 64 files are in this category, out of 64 total.
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 558 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 427 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 371 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 349 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 298 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 275 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 266 KB Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 258 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 447 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 338 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 229 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 208 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 246 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 361 KB Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 251 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 252 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 281 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 220 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 212 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 827 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 334 KB Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 433 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 493 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 877 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 235 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 211 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 217 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 230 KB Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 221 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 725 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 372 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 271 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 262 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 334 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 269 KB Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 364 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 775 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 466 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 302 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 504 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 460 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 289 KB Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 390 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 251 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 230 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 239 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 277 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 205 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 211 KB Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 258 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 259 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 241 KB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. 0 × 0; 1.29 MB     Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; 24.11 MB     Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; 25 MB     Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; 33.21 MB   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; 22.74 MB     Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; 28.04 MB     Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; 27.44 MB     Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; 25.78 MB     Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; 26.57 MB     Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; 26.15 MB  

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
    • By Jack Ryan
      I am starting to get requests for these items posted previously. Enjoy!

• By Bible Speaks
      Many brothers have written to us asking if it is an error or it was intentional that in the program of the REGIONAL ASSEMBLY 2018, the last Sunday farewell song and prayer, their number did not appear.
      We can confirm, because it is already public domain in the US, that a new song will be released WORLDWIDE a new song that day and at that time, right at the end.
      Those of us who have heard it have been electrified and in due course we will share it privately with the interested parties, ALWAYS THE ASSEMBLIES HAVE STARTED in a few days.
      The lyrics of the song are just what is needed TODAY.
      Translated Google 

• By T.B. (Twyla)
      Here is a notebook for the 2018 “BE COURAGEOUS”! Regional Convention that I did.  TB
      2018 “BE COURAGEOUS”! Regional Convention notebook.pdf
    • By Jack Ryan
      The video starts in a board room meeting where a group of men are brainstorming experiences which they can share – and one of the pinpoints “Sally”. ?
      The clip then cuts to a young woman walking around what appears to be a market.
      She seeÂ’s women wearing rainbow bracelets, with rainbow posters showing two stick-figure women holding hands.
      When she goes to the till she’s asked if she would like to “make a donation to the marathon”, to which Sally says “no, thank you”.
      She then walks to a separate store and purchases a blanket.
      While waiting she sees a number of women wearing the bracelet.
      The woman who serves her asks Sally if she would like her rainbow bracelet in the bag or if she would like to wear it now.
      “No thank you,” Sally repeats again.
      “What’s wrong honey?” A third woman then questions her. “You got something against them?” 
      “Well no I don’t have anything against them personally,” she begins to reply, but she is then cut off.
      “So what’s the problem?”
      “I respect that they have a right to choose their lifestyle but as a Bible reader,” Sally begins to try and explain.
      “Excuse me I’m a bible reader too I go to church and our church is one of the biggest supporters for this marathon,” the woman replies.

“Displaying courage now will help me display courage in the future,” a voice tells her.
      “Well I’m one of Jehovah’s Witnesses and we believe the bible teaches sex is for a man and a woman who are married,” Sally says.
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Sperrferr
    Newest Member
    Sperrferr

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.