The World News Media

The French Speaking Baptist Church of Stratford is now located in the former Jehovah's Witnesses Kingdom Hall at 494 Milford Point Road.

Jack Ryan

9 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I’ll say it only once, Sean. I have nothing to do with running this site. I comment a lot, that is all. 

I can see where this statement would be given to sway the insight of others. It would certainly be beneficial to your team and JWinsider, as being portrayed by your time as such.

The worldwide Brotherhood has seen one of our own team removed after experiencing the communication between you and JWinsider. It is not a question of whom, but the legitimacy of this open forum that falls into question.

• Views 5.9k
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Luke 12:41, 42) . . .Then Peter said: “Lord, are you telling this illustration just to us or also to everyone?” 42 And the Lord said: “Who really is the faithful steward, the discreet one, whom his m

I believe that the illustration of the Faithful and Discreet Slave applies to the Governing Body. But I also believe that it is presumptuous for anyone to limit the meaning of the Faithful and Discree

For me, this was a matter of prayerfully considering and meditating on the full meaning of the 2014 talk by Brother Splane when he admitted that many teachings were all being dropped at once because t

Posted Images

2 hours ago, divergenceKO said:

The worldwide Brotherhood has seen one of our own team removed after experiencing the communication between you and JWinsider. It is not a question of whom, but the legitimacy of this open forum that falls into question.

Who grants legitimacy?

You?

If the Governing Body can self appoint themselves as God's spokesmen ... which they have done ... who grants THEM legitimacy?

2 hours ago, divergenceKO said:

I can see where this statement would be given to sway the insight of others. It would certainly be beneficial to your team and JWinsider, as being portrayed by your time as such.

There you have it, @admin and @The Librarian. I have denied it. I never claimed it in the first place. It has had no effect.

The power transfer is complete. You two have plainly outlasted your usefulness. Please drop off the keys and forward all of the passwords that I need. I’ll take it from here.

Look, Divergence, I really am no more than a frequent commentator. Same with @JW Insider (who I do not know) In his case, I think he was given some moderating powers. Not me. We don’t weigh in on the same sort of topics and I do not necessarily agree with him on what he does focus on.

I wrote so many posts about opposers that I rearranged and dressed them up into a book form. Here is one of the chapters, about just who it is that opposes the worldwide brotherhood today:

https://www.tomsheepandgoats.com/2019/01/who-are-the-apostates.html

5 hours ago, divergenceKO said:

Especially when someone judges another as a newbie.

/ˈnjuːbi/
noun
INFORMAL
  1. an inexperienced newcomer to a particular activity.

People who run this forum putting different names (etiquette) under names of participants. They choose etiquette like this: "newbie, member, advanced member". By accusing me on "judging another" you primarily judging owners of this forum who put that sort of "characteristic" and apply such names, titles or nomenclature on all of us here. 

With such practice in run, i don't see how your objection for my humorous context of using word "newbie" is Judging?! :))  

8 hours ago, divergenceKO said:

I can see where this statement would be given to sway the insight of others.

TTH has said he has nothing to do with the running of this site. I have no proof, but I'm sure he's telling the truth. He doesn't know me, and I don't know him, and I don't know the Librarian or the admin either. What I know about them is only from what I see in the posts I get. I did get an invitation from a moderator 3 years ago inviting me to use some moderating powers to move posts to new topics, because there were a lot of topics that were started and several persons (with names like Allen Smith) were coming into these topics for no apparent reason other than to spew some vitriolic hatred, judge persons (not views) they disagreed with as apostate, Satanic and deserving of death.

I gladly accepted the moderating powers to move unrelated posts to new topics. It keeps things neater, more organized, and allows for those other ideas to grow into topics of their own. I don't use any function that allows me to delete a post, but it's a function called "Split." For anyone's post, I have a little pulldown, called Options, and in there is a function called "Split." I can start a new "empty" topic first, give it a name, and then when I click on "Split," I enter the location of the new topic, and the post ends up on that page. I have no control over the order, so they just show up by date order, the same order they showed up on the original topic. It's a bit too much effort for the value gained, and I prefer personally to just let topics go all over the place "organically." My own posts (like this one) are off-topic about as often as anyone else's (or more) so it seems like trying to exert control on a topic that is unnecessary, even if it's easier to follow.

I know that I didn't communicate with TTH or anyone else about removing anyone here. It wouldn't make any sense anyway because I'm always AGAINST removing people from any forum. No matter how badly they act, they will just continue to act that badly under another name if they are removed. We all saw that this was the case with Allen Smith, and some of his cursing and cyber-bullying became just as bad under his new names as it had been under his original name. I always spoke up for him, though, because a person can be "censured" by the others without removing his rights to speak up on the forum. Any of us can personally block someone we don't want to hear from. I don't know for sure, but I suspect I have been blocked by some who didn't want to hear what I had been saying.

So I know this is probably not about any of the original "Allen Smith" monikers. I know that I did expose the vote-spamming of @BillyTheKid46 and @Foreigner, but I just now typed their names with an @ in front of them, and they both seem to exist. (I haven't seen tweets from either of them for a couple weeks, though). Perhaps pointing out their spamming with small screen-shot snippets has resulted in a punishment of some kind, but I do not expect their removal. Besides I only pointed out a very small percentage of their spamming, as it related to my own posts. Others here pointed out that they were doing the same to their posts, too.

My own goal in pointing out their spamming was not to get either of them removed, and I hope they have not been removed. I also hate the fact that when someone is removed you can no longer see their posts, and you end up with conversations that no longer make any sense with half the conversation missing.

It is not a question of whom

I just figured it out. When I clicked on @Foreigner, there was no issue as his account was still there and I could click to his posts.

But when I looked at the post where I had pointed out the spamming, which is the post of mine on August 31st that immediately follows the one below, I see that clicking on the @BillyTheKid46 link, I cannot from there link to any of his posts. In fact, I quote a post of his from 8/31 in one of my own, and his post from 8/31 is is missing. (This is one reason I hate that accounts get banned, censured, or even disciplined in such a way that any of their previous posts disappear. BTK had several posts that were very good, even several that I had upvoted, too.)

36 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

My own goal in pointing out their spamming was not to get either of them removed, and I hope they have not been removed. I also hate the fact that when someone is removed you can no longer see their posts, and you end up with conversations that no longer make any sense with half the conversation missing.

I can see this comment does not conform to the "banned" post submitted earlier. I proof is on the actions that people seem to dominate. This is a good example of Hollywood drama, where the Oscar goes to?

My evil plan is almost complete .. ( squints eyes and rubs hand together as if putting on aloe vera lotion ...) . I have fakers accusing the regulars of being in control, meanwhile from behind the curtain, like a little grey mouse in the laboratory, I CONTROL THEM ALL!

BROUHAHAHAHAAAAAA !!

Best of Pinky.mp4

12 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I have fakers accusing the regulars of being in control

It's good to admit your part of a team, and that team are fakers that don't speak for the Org. But instead against it. I'm hopeful people can now experience the truth about your team here. Thank you for your honesty. It was a long time coming.

On 9/9/2019 at 11:25 AM, JW Insider said:

But there have been some rather ironic "Dedication" talks by WT presidents, vice-presidents, and Governing Body members through the years.

Well, I suppose we have moved on from the rather outdated notion that in some way the dedication of a building would somehow sanctify or change the nature of the bricks and mortar of the construction in the same way that some in the 1st century felt could occur with regard to meat used in some sort of  idolatrous ritual.

The dedication of a building for a particular purpose is really an act of the users, making that dedication for the time that they find that building suitable for that particular purpose. Once the building no longer suits that purpose and is no longer required by those making the dedication, then it seems quite reasonable that it should be disposed of and any funds obtained as a result should then be used for that same dedicated purpose.  Thinking that the fabric of a building should be used in perpetuity for that same purpose as if it was somehow made "holy" by that dedication is unreasonable . If that notion was applied literally, then no refurbishment could ever take place. No rented or leased building could ever be returned to it owner.

Nice to see more pretentious hooey biting the dust. (However sincerely it was originally meant of course).

7 hours ago, Outta Here said:

Thinking that the fabric of a building should be used in perpetuity for that same purpose as if it was somehow made "holy" by that dedication is unreasonable .

If a building is called “God’s House” would it be considered holy?  If it were truly “God’s House”, then His Spirit would dwell there and yes, it would be “holy”.  If a parent tells his child at the kingdom hall that “this is God’s House”, as a JW video already explains to children, wouldn’t they learn to have a reverential awe for that building? 

Does God agree with these dedications and the christening of a kingdom hall /assembly hall as His House?  I believe JWs cannot fathom what God would think of such a thing, even if it is a building of temporary use. It is as if God is no where to be heard, no where to give His opinion on what man do, although He certainly has through the scriptures.   So let’s do it, call it dedicated to God, then sell it off! God will understand our disregarding all scriptures concerning anything built by the hands of men.  Acts 7:49-51; 17:24,25

He has a “building”, He has a spiritual dwelling. 1 Pet 2:5,9; Eph 2:20-22; 1 Cor 3:16,17; John 2:19-21   He has made it clear with the advent of His Son that there is only one “temple”/”building” that He accepts as His.  It was a major point  of Jesus’ coming; earthly structures to house God’s Spirit were to be abolished.  He is building His House on the anointed Body of Christ. 1 Cor 3:9  Why would He want any building dedicated to Him that has its source in Satan’s world?  James 3:15

This is called spiritual immorality.  It is practiced by false prophets – “harlots” who do exactly what they want and still claim to worship God.  Rev 13:11,15; 16:13,14; 17:1,15

If JWs were to recognize the importance of God’s “building”, they would not dare dedicate any earthly building to Him.  Instead, God’s temple/priesthood is trampled down by such teachings spoken from a Harlot, and supported by her “man of lawlessness”. Matt 24:48-51;  2 Thess 2:1-4; 9-12; Rev 13:1,2,4-7   So, your leaders dedicate buildings to “Jehovah”.  They raise the excitement in all in attendance.  It is a blessing from God!   I would guess just about everyone in such an audience has no idea what the true dedicated House/Temple of God really is, thanks to the GB Harlots.

What God has said about His Son and His “living stones” (1 Pet 2:5,9) apparently means nothing.  Jer 4:22   And instead, JWs believe an organization and all of its buildings will lead them into the Kingdom.  IT holds primary importance for one's salvation.  

So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?

5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. 6 Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. 7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. 8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear. Rev 13:4-9

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.