Witness

• Views 1.5k
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The investigation allegedly feared that the revelations in the programme might lead the movement's leaders to destroy incriminating evidence...  Matt 10:26b - For there is nothing covered that wi

Could anyone disobeying the High Priest and the Sanhedrin be a true servant of God ? Oh yes it was Jesus. Could anyone condemning the Pharisees be a true servant of God ? Yes once again Jesus.

"Police executed a search warrant last week at the headquarters of the Jehovah's Witnesses in Kraainem just outside Brussels, the VRT reports. The news was confirmed by the federal prosecutor's office

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Witness said:

The investigation allegedly feared that the revelations in the programme might lead the movement's leaders to destroy incriminating evidence...

“Fearing” that something will happen is much less solid than it having happened

”Allegedly” fearing it is a further qualification still. 

Not exactly solid ground you are on, is it, lady?

There is a full court press on, to be sure. If they prove as toothless as your allegations, there is nothing to fret over.

https://www.tomsheepandgoats.com/2019/03/a-class-action-suit-in-quebec.html

3 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

“Fearing” that something will happen is much less solid than it having happened

”Allegedly” fearing it is a further qualification still. 

Not exactly solid ground you are on, is it, lady?

There is a full court press on, to be sure. If they prove as toothless as your allegations, there is nothing to fret over.

https://www.tomsheepandgoats.com/2019/03/a-class-action-suit-in-quebec.html

Like you say Tom nothing is certain until it happens and even then nothing has happened until is if proven, well according to GB rules anyway....  But having feelings about things is surely how police and detectives work. If you don't have suspicion about a crime you would never investigate anything. 

25 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

The Watchtower for decades has advised the KH's or branch offices not to interfere with search warrants, by all known BOE letters. Does anyone see such interference? Now that would be news if they did. 😉

Are we going to read how, members are in the backroom burning evidence that apostates claim, just to have the propaganda seem more credible? Can anyone purposely sowing discourse as a dispute against a sect of Christianity be called anointed? 😂

Could anyone disobeying the High Priest and the Sanhedrin be a true servant of God ? Oh yes it was Jesus.

Could anyone condemning the Pharisees be a true servant of God ? Yes once again Jesus.

And which of the disciples/apostles was it said 'We must serve God as ruler rather than men' ? Was it Paul. 

Billy you have no idea. How many times have the Watchtower writers condemned the Catholic Church, and it has been passed as ok by the GB. 

There are how many different types of 'Christianity' ? And you would not 'sow discourse' against any of them ? 

As for interfering with the police doing their duty, i think it has happened within the JW Org. And the Org tried to stop the Charity Commision carrying out their investigation here in the UK. 

As for who is Anointed and who isn't, is it our place to judge ? Let God through Jesus Christ be the judge. 

And wasn't there an actual video of a brother telling Elders to destroy evidence because 'the devil is coming after the Org'. 

I do wish my memory was better on these things. 

43 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Bulter aka Witness

This assumption goes in direct ideology with Witness, Tom, JWinsider suggestion of those that come from behind to upvote after a downvote to be the same people. Tom admitted he uses that kind of deception because it's fun. He strongly believes AllenSith34 used the same tactics. I was able to find evidence this individual used different aliases due to being deleted from this site so many times and was not allowed to use his original alias of AllenSmith, which incidentally I tried, and it is blocked because it is in use according to this website.

So, where would an intelligent person not be able to see the use of a different alias when this site won't allow you to use your own, just like any other person that might have been temporarily removed but then allowed to come back with the same alias they started out with. To this, I say, people need to start to use their brain. Just like Butler stated "I think" the Org tried to stop the charity commission carrying out their investigation in the UK. The same ignorant country and commission that doesn't know their own constitution and laws concerning privacy.

A good example of how humans don't use their brains to think. 😔

You mean the misrepresented video James put out that only obtuse people use as an illustration? Yeah, I wish you had better memory with intelligence since that’s the things I am referring to. I wish the devil wouldn’t blind people but then again, he wouldn’t be the devil if he didn’t, now would he. 😉

Therefore, Butler, James, Ryan, Witness can continue shuffling through the internet to post garbage that proves the devil is alive and thriving in this site. 😀

This is all so funny. firstly Billy tries to pretend i was disfellowshipped and now he is trying to pretend I'm Witness. 

Wow Billy i think you are panicking or something. Am I just so close to the truth about the GB and it's Org that you cannot stand it any longer ? 

And then you misquote me slyly too. 

Your words Billy "Just like Butler stated "I think" the Org tried to stop the charity commission carrying out their investigation in the UK."

Whereas I actually said 'As for interfering with the police doing their duty, i think it has happened within the JW Org. And the Org tried to stop the Charity Commision carrying out their investigation here in the UK. 

Now see the big difference. The sentence about the Charity Commision is a separate sentence.

I know the London UK HQ of JW's tried to stop the Charity Commision investigation.  

Over to you @BillyTheKid46 What will you dream up about me next ? 

By the way I'm in Sidmouth Devon England, i have no idea where Witness or anyone else lives. AND I'm not frightened to use a PHOTO of MYSELF on here.

As for the devil being alive and well, that is surely proved by the CHILD ABUSE / PEDOPHILIA IN THE EARTHWIDE JW ORG.

Go it cowboy. 

House search at Jehovah's Witnesses headquarters in Belgium
The police carried out a house search on Thursday at the Belgian headquarters of the Jehovah's Witnesses in Kraainem. The federal public prosecutor confirms the search of VRT NWS. The raid came in the context of an investigation into sexual abuse within the organization.
The police invaded Thursday 25 April at the Belgian headquarters of the Jehovah's Witnesses in Kraainem. The federal public prosecutor does not want to communicate about exactly what they were looking for. An investigating judge is currently conducting a major investigation into sexual abuse within the organization at the request of the Federal Prosecutor's Office.
The raid comes a month after our research magazine Pano has revealed in a report how the top of the Jehovah's Witnesses have been covering sexual abuse through an internal legal system for years. The report showed how the top is aware of perpetrators but does not go to the police.
Ex-elders, who are men who act as internal judges within the organization, told how to solve abuse facts in their rooms. Victims also witnessed how they were silenced.
There was a fear that evidence would be destroyed after the Pano report. That said MP Stefaan Van Hecke, member of the working group investigating child abuse at Jehovah's witnesses, at "Van Gils and guests" last month: "The first complaints were received by the Justice Department in September. From January 9, the federal public prosecutor has the case People are working on it, but I hope that the judiciary now takes action very quickly. And that should be possible with these new elements. "
Pascal Mertens, the chairman of the Reclaimed Voices Belgium reporting center, is pleased that the court is taking the matter seriously: "After the Pano broadcast, we already know about eighty people who are involved in various facts and we hope that Kraainem will cooperate. give the house search and that they will be open to the judiciary. "
Louis De Wit, spokesperson for the Jehovah's Witnesses Belgium, does not want to respond to the searches for the time being.
Reclaimed Voices can be contacted via their website https://reclaimedvoices.org, where you will find a number and address.
Original (Dutch) article at
https://www.vrt.be/vrtnws/nl/2019/04/29/huiszoeking-bij-hoofdkantoor-jehovas-getuigen-belgie

@Outta Here There is one culprit that some would say is the pedophilia problem. The only problem is if it is making the nations money, pedophilia will continue to thrive on such regardless of how much damage it has and will cause.

That being said, a lot of people have brought forth positivist on what needs to be done in terms of solutions. Which further proves dealing with pedophilia, there is an Excalibur sword to prevent most incidents from happening vs. the warpath folk. The irony of it all is that there are those who claim to be against pedophilia, but "laugh" at said solutions.

On 5/2/2019 at 4:29 PM, BillyTheKid46 said:

Meantime, study your own laws governing privacy. You might learn something. Might! I’m not saying you will. 😉

Reminds me of a debate I saw that took place in the UK. Some guy was being ignorant of what he was being told regarding the Laws in the UK and about Theresa May. Despite being called out for his errors and mistakes, he does not check himself and continues to babble about. The other guy ended the debate swiftly with more undeniable facts and made a fool of the ignorant man who spoke nonsense, saying when it came to his [the ignorant guy] own country UK, he can't tell a sneaker from a dress shoe and a list of other things before the man fled after being proven wrong.

It is a surprise that some people do not even take the time to at least understand the basic elementary stuff regarding the law.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.