The World News Media

The "new light" never extinguishes the old "light", but adds to it - C.T. Russell, WT February 1881

Srecko Sostar

• Views 4.5k
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Srecko Sostar As I see it, a large part(not all) of those who claim to be Christians, including JWs, and the lady of the video you shared (JW Research Rose) all work under the same principle. The pri

Of all the religions on Earth, it is my long and carefully considered opinion, based on what I consider to be irrefutable facts, that as a group, Jehovah’s Witnesses have the best chance of all of the

1.)   How do you define “progressiveness”? The general society seems to have an evolved definition that changes daily. And does the truth of God REALLY coincide with the truth proclaimed by the W

Posted Images

I have been asking Elders 11 years, if they could explain in there own words about the “Overlapping Generations” doctrine so it would make some sense. Just like you, Fausto, they were unable to do so.

8 hours ago, Pudgy said:

The test is really quite simple and straightfoward.

Explain how Jesus SAID and MEANT OVERLAPPING GENERATIONS.

You can’t ,,,, because He didn’t.

Your sophmoric view and collosal ignorance of robots, AIs, and plain unambiguous flat statements is staggering.

FB31ED8F-8797-4EAF-8AE7-DDCA2E03D549.jpeg

5 hours ago, Fausto Hoover said:

You are behaving in a manner that resembles that of a deaf, mute, and unintelligent dog. Currently, robots surpass humans in both common sense and intelligence. If you're going to keep rejecting facts, there's no point in asking foolish questions. Perhaps in your mind 2=3. You, your ego, and Satan.

Robot response: If you’re asking about the significance of the number of generations in Matthew’s account of Jesus’s genealogy, then according to a Biblical Hermeneutics Stack Exchange post, Matthew points out that there were fourteen generations in all from Abraham to David, fourteen from David to the exile to Babylon, and fourteen from the exile to the Messiah. The number 14 is significant because it is a multiple of 7, which is an important number in the Bible. Matthew is implying that the entire flow of God’s history of creating a people for himself shows that Jesus the Christ is our Sabbath rest. Forty-two, not Fourteen Three sets of fourteen is six sets of seven. The operative number here is not really fourteen but forty-two. And no, forty-two is not the answer to life, the universe, and everything; actually it is the precursor to the one who is the meaning of everything. Jesus Christ is the seventh week of history; he is the completion and the culmination; he inaugurates the last days. In the Lord Jesus, God’s redemptive work comes to a rest. This does not mean that God becomes inert, but that that the finality and totality are invested in him, and history never moves beyond him, as he lives on in his indestructible life, ruling from on high.

It would be wise for you to refrain from shouting like Trump, as it could potentially have a detrimental effect on your mental well-being. More than it already does.

Haha. At present GB interpretations, you as JWs, currently have 2 generations of anointed ones. According to what is written in the commentary, you should wait for 7 or 14 different generations, because 7 is a significant biblical number, which make up that One Special Generation. Well, you are even worse than GB researchers, because you do not give any false hope to today's JWs that they will see Armageddon.

…. it appears that, after a spasm of red down votes, Herr Fausto has run out of excuses to not answer the incredibly simple questions asked over, and over, and over … which he refuses to address.

He also appears to have run dry on the alternative of vicious ad-hominem attacks in lieu of a coherent reply.

Perhaps “..low down reprobate rotten scum sucking pig” can be worked into the conversation …. 

Years ago I went to a Renessiance Faire where they had sword fighting, Shakespearian Plays, jousting, etc. and I paid a costumed professional insulter $5 to insult me. He blistered me up and down and sideways for about 5 minutes!

I was in awe of his proficiency.

With Fausto … he needs to keep his day job.

FB9C748C-636A-4527-B92F-11D4C931B02F.jpeg

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Contributors

• Topics

• Clearly, they are already demanding your exile. Yes! It's unfortunate that Pudgy spoiled a great discussion about science. I hope the discussion can continue without any more nonsensical interruptions. Just a suggestion since they are on your heels. Wow! You speak! It seems you have a lot to say! Now they are going to treat like, who do you think you are, mister big stuff! Are those aliens now going to imply that anyone who speaks out against the five or six key contributors to this site will be treated as though it is George just because those in opposition speak the language they hate to hear, the TRUTH? They are seeking individuals who will embrace their nonconformist values and appreciate what they can offer in shaping public opinion contrary to the established agenda of God and Christ. Their goal is to enhance their writing abilities and avoid squandering time on frivolous pursuits, mainly arguing about the truth they don't care for. They see it all as a mere game, even when leading people astray. They believe they have every right to and will face no biblical repercussions, or so they believe. They just want to have fun just like that Cyndi Lauper song. Be prepared to be belittled and ridiculed, all the while they claim to be angels. Haha! By the way, please refrain from using the same language as George. They appear to believe that when others use the same words, it means they are the same person, and they emphasize this as if no one else is allowed to use similar grammar. It seems they think only they have the right to use the same or similar writing styles. Quite amusing, isn't it? See, what I just placed in bold, now I'm George, lol! Now, let's leave this nice science thread for people that want to know more about science. I believe George left it at "Zero Distance."  
    • Nice little thread you’ve got going here, SciTech. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it.
    • It's truly disheartening when someone who is supposed to be a friend of the exclusive group resorts to using profanity in their comments, just like other members claiming to be witnesses. It's quite a ludicrous situation for the public to witness.  Yet, the "defense" of such a person, continues. 
    • No. However, I would appreciate if you do not reveal to all and sundry the secret meeting place of the closed club. (I do feel someone bad stomping on Sci’s little thread. But I see that has already happened.)
  • Members

No members to show

• Recent Status Updates

• Pamela Dunston  »  T.B. (Twyla)

Hi, TB
      I would like to get the weekly meeting and watchtower materials  and the 2024 convention 
      Attend the 2024 Convention—“Declare the Good News!”
      notebook, I just recently got a new computer, If don't mind my brother to add me on and allow me access to our study again.

Thank you, so much
      Sister Dunston
      · 0 replies
    • SpiritualSister 24  »  DARLENE2022

Hello, Darlene, I just love your name, I had a cousin named Darline, and had a classmate also named Darlene! It's a pleasure to know another Darlene! Especially a Spiritual Sister! There's some websites, Ministry Ideaz , JW Stuff.com, and Etsy that I use to order my yearly buttons for the Conventions! They always send me what I order, and their also Jehovah's Witnesses, that send us the merchandise we order!  You can check out these websites, and they might have what your looking for! I hope I have been helpful in assisting you, Darlene! Agape love, Shirley!😀
      · 1 reply
    • SpiritualSister 24

2024"Enter Into God's Rest" Circuit Assembly! 
      · 0 replies
    • Janice Lewis  »  T.B. (Twyla)

Hello Twyla, when will the weekly study material be available. I am a member.
      Janice Lewis     lewisjanice84@gmail.com
      Thank you
      · 1 reply
    • Chloe Newman  »  T.B. (Twyla)

Hi Twyla,

When will the meeting material for week com Monday 11th March 2024 be available?

You normally post it the week before, normally on a Thursday.

Please let me know if there is any problem.

Best Regards

Chloe

· 0 replies
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    sperezrejon

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.