The World News Media

"So I gave them other statutes that were not good and laws through which they could not live" - Ezekiel 20:25

Srecko Sostar

The Bible is full of descriptions of events/deeds that are repeated in various human actions and in all time periods. The Bible is considered a religious literature that should help religious people to know the relationship between themselves and God in which everything should work well if people find answers to questions about how God should be worshipped.

There are always individuals and groups who are convinced that they know the answers to such questions. The JWs and their organization, colloquially called WTJWorg, are at the forefront of this. Throughout their history, they have strongly accused other religions of being false and controlled by Satan. For some time now, the Organization has loosened its grip on false religion, but tightened it on secular authorities (as seen in the famous video of them hiding in a basement as they are attacked by military and police forces).
Also, more and more their subject/target are ex-members whom they call "mentally ill". At the same time, they reinforce warnings not to read and watch content that "speaks negatively" about JWs and the Organization.
They warn members/followers to shun anyone who has stopped being a member of JW Church.

WT JWorg is undergoing major internal changes (administrative and hierarchical have been arranged for some time) which again, for who knows how many times, are changing theological/doctrinal settings and theses, and through that also some "technical-theocratic" practices.
They emphasize more and more, to the point of exaggeration, that GBs are"imperfect and fallible". That GB does "not want to be dogmatic". That GB "does not know" some (many) things, but how should all this not be an obstacle for followers to trust their human leaders without limit.

When such "responsible and serious" people who are in leading positions in the "only one true religion" start saying that they "don't know" this or that, then it is another in a series of alarms that the members should be able to perceive. Perhaps one of the reasons for this could be these biblical quotes:

25 So I gave them other statutes that were not good and laws through which they could not live; 26 I defiled them through their gifts—the sacrifice of every firstborn—that I might fill them with horror so they would know that I am the Lord.’  

If YHVH is God who does not change, is there any reason for Him not to repeat His proven method with GB? If YHVH gave bad laws and instructions to his people in the past, on purpose, can anyone today in the JW Organization deny that this has not been happening for a long time with the WTJWorg? God sees better than ex-JWs know and see? If imperfect current and former members see the theological manipulations and rigging of the GB, then YHVH sees even better what remains hidden from human eyes. 

Of course, there's always the possibility that this is all a error idea, but does it really matter? I don't know, maybe you don't either. That is all we know. :) 

image.png

• Views 248
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

in that respect I see no difference between Jehovah’s Witnesses management team and any number of corporate, government, or military organizations such as the US Treasury Department, the United States

Posted Images

in that respect I see no difference between Jehovah’s Witnesses management team and any number of corporate, government, or military organizations such as the US Treasury Department, the United States Marines, or the Environmental Protection Agency.

As the number of legs on the spider grows, it subtracts from the brain, until it is all legs, and no brain.

This is NORMAL.

Justice we get from Jehovah God…… All else, and I mean ALL ELSE , is merely due process that we are due, but sometimes it’s justice, and sometimes it’s just due process.

it’s like those sliced square lunch meats with the pimentos and olives in them. 

I like fat greasy hot dogs like bratwurst, microwaved until the sodium nitrite preservatives squirt out and the skin splits … knowing the danger.

Pick your poison.

…. or don’t eat.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.