The World News Media

Witnesses sell, Elim buys

Srecko Sostar

WT Headquarter is Elim Church.jpg

I remember the first big wave of closures of many Bethel around the world a few years ago. That was just before my complete departure from JWorg in 2015.
Today I stumbled upon another in a series of sales of so-called “god-dedicated” JW buildings.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/auckland/local-news/9124458/Witnesses-sell-Elim-buys

Elim Christian Centre is a contemporary, relevant and multicultural church established over 30 years ago.

We exist to be a centre of hope, to reach, serve and influence our local communities and beyond.

At Elim people come to know God, find freedom, discover their unique purpose and be equipped to make a difference in our world.

• Views 989
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember the first big wave of closures of many Bethel around the world a few years ago. That was just before my complete departure from JWorg in 2015. Today I stumbled upon another in a series of

Nothing about nostalgia. :)) The fact is that I accidentally came across this information that talks about exactly one purchase in which the seller and the buyer are know by name. JW members have only

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Outta Here said:

Hm....is this nostalgia corner??? You're about 7 years late with this report?

Nothing about nostalgia. :)) The fact is that I accidentally came across this information that talks about exactly one purchase in which the seller and the buyer are know by name. JW members have only one-sided general information, and that is that GB ordered the sale of the property. The JW website has never and will never publish that “true religion” has sold its “home of worship” to some other “false religion”.

To recall your memory i will mention how GB teaching newly interested person on Bible study. If they got some jewelry representing religious symbols, he is instructed to destroy such an object and not sell it. Because that would mean promoting paganism and apostasy. Here, GB purposely, deliberately sold so called "clean item aka Branch Office or KH" which will be inhabited by a “false religion” that promotes hostility to YHVH. WHAT ABSURDITY, WHAT HYPOCRISY!

Old or new information, it doesn't matter. The Real Truth is never old.

GB error doctrines are "old light and new light" aka "truths".

The Real Truth is never old, and will never become old. That must be scary, it causes fear, for JW apologists who decide to stay blind for "light".

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.