Srecko Sostar

• Views 4k
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For some, I think it must be like the reason they tie C.T.Russell somehow to Freemasonry. There is absolutely no reason to think that CTR was a Freemason just because he was familiar with some of thei

If there are any “dots to connect”, an isolated tourist tour to the U.N. is not one of them.  I visited Disneyland once. That does not make me a Mousekateer.

I don't think I ever saw a Gilead tour letter for a U.N. tour. But the ones I have seen are very similar, and there is nothing in the writing or format of this one that looks odd. It's very much like

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Pudgy said:

…. anyone wishing to prove you wrong is a long task, but can do it simply.

Make a list of the actual facts presented that you have downvoted, and count the downvotes.

It’s a sad state when your being proved wrong so many times can be shown to be by your own hand. 

35676FA1-158F-4F6B-B414-07858821C53B.gif

I think the problem is in the spark plug .., or lack of gasoline.

Some commentators lead us to conclude, after showing some historical incidents or accidents in WTJWorg;

-That every good thing that happens to JWs is due to God's blessing and guidance.

-On the other hand, that every bad thing that happens to JWs is a consequence of GB intellect and their overpowering the influence of HS.

Logical right? :))

On 8/24/2023 at 9:29 AM, JW Insider said:

Personally, I absolutely believe the WTS's explanation that it was all about access to the library. Any non-profit organization could already have standard access to the UN library, but the library was also a pre-Internet source of information about past, present and future UN backed seminars and reports, and therefore the advantages of becoming an NGO would have been seen as tempting

Of course. All other ‘explanations’ are just too stupid.

On 8/24/2023 at 9:29 AM, JW Insider said:

For the most part, however, it's just mentioned as a show of hypocrisy and sloppiness (as opposed to faithfulness and "discreetness").

Everything is ‘hypocritical’ to those who don’t like you, just as your opponents are always ‘arrogant’—otherwise, they wouldn’t oppose you. As for ‘sloppiness’—well, hmm—it could be painted that way in retrospect.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.