The World News Media

United Nations and Watchtower plus 92nd class of Gilead

Srecko Sostar

*** w01 7/1 p. 30 Annual Meeting October 6, 2001 ***

THE ANNUAL MEETING of the members of the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania will be held on October 6, 2001, at the Assembly Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses, 2932 Kennedy Boulevard, Jersey City, New Jersey. A preliminary meeting of the members only will convene at 9:15 a.m., followed by the general annual meeting at 10:00 a.m.

The members of the corporation should inform the Secretary’s Office now of any change in their mailing addresses during the past year so that the regular letters of notice and proxies can reach them during July.

The proxies, which will be sent to the members along with the notice of the annual meeting, are to be returned so as to reach the Office of the Secretary of the Society not later than August 1. Each member should complete and return his proxy promptly, stating whether he is going to be at the meeting personally or not. The information given on each proxy should be definite on this point, since it will be relied upon in determining who will be present.

It is expected that the entire session, including the formal business meeting and reports, will be concluded by 1:00 p.m. or shortly thereafter. There will be no afternoon session. Because of limited space, admission will be by ticket only. No arrangements will be made for tying in the annual meeting by telephone lines to other auditoriums.

Terminology changed. They are not sharholders but Members - Voters.

Money is not in their pockets, it seems, but somewhere else.

*** yb73 p. 258 Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania ***

A little after ten o’clock the annual business meeting was called to order and, by proxy and persons present, there were 423 members of the Pennsylvania corporation in attendance. They reelected as members of the board of directors for three years M. G. Henschel, N. H. Knorr and L. A. Swingle.

• Views 4k
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For some, I think it must be like the reason they tie C.T.Russell somehow to Freemasonry. There is absolutely no reason to think that CTR was a Freemason just because he was familiar with some of thei

If there are any “dots to connect”, an isolated tourist tour to the U.N. is not one of them.  I visited Disneyland once. That does not make me a Mousekateer.

I don't think I ever saw a Gilead tour letter for a U.N. tour. But the ones I have seen are very similar, and there is nothing in the writing or format of this one that looks odd. It's very much like

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Pudgy said:

…. for those who may ask if I suffer from dementia, the answer is no. I really enjoy it!

EACCF9FF-5C01-4778-BEBE-BE675170DE13.jpeg

"Anoesis" is a term used in psychology to describe a state of pure sensation or perception without any emotional or cognitive interpretation. It's a concept that highlights experiencing something without attaching any meaning or emotional response to it.

5 hours ago, Pudgy said:

"Anoesis" is a term used in psychology to describe a state of pure sensation or perception without any emotional or cognitive interpretation. It's a concept that highlights experiencing something without attaching any meaning or emotional response to it.

Is that good or bad condition? Who are affect with it?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.