The World News Media

How does Satan attack WTJWorg in the 21st century?

Srecko Sostar

Some Christians in some countries are afraid that people hate them and want to harm them because they are followers of Jesus Christ. And then they say that the Bible says that they will persecute us. It was prophesied.
For example Mt 24:9 says: "Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me."
Or, John 15:20: '" Servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will persecute you too."

In the past, JWs as one of Christian denomination, were persecuted by Nazis, Communists, Capitalists and some other political parties. And in fact they patiently endured horrors because Jesus said:

John 18:36: Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, my servants would have been fighting, that I might not be delivered over to the Jews. But my kingdom is not from the world.”

They "waited for YHVH".

What has changed? As it is sometimes too long to wait for JHVH, then in WTJWorg they realized that they can defend themselves through Secular Laws. JWs looked for this specific way to defend themselves and often succeeded through the Courts.

But the devil is not as stupid as some might think. So the devil decided to strike back and use the WTJWorg documents to continue his persecution.

The WTJWorg Administration thought about it and realized that Satan can persecute them in a legal way. Because until now the persecution was unlawful, illegal.

Watch the video now and understand why even your notes from meetings and congresses could create reasons for Satan to attack you.

The "father of lies" began to love the truth from your note and document.

• Views 238
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Jehovah's Witnesses 'ordered destruction' of notes which could have been used during child sexual abuse inquiry

A former church elder in South Wales has claimed the church has gone against the request made by Judge Lowell Goddard

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/jehovahs-witnesses-ordered-destruction-notes-10848053

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.