Srecko Sostar

• Views 4k
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For some, I think it must be like the reason they tie C.T.Russell somehow to Freemasonry. There is absolutely no reason to think that CTR was a Freemason just because he was familiar with some of thei

If there are any “dots to connect”, an isolated tourist tour to the U.N. is not one of them.  I visited Disneyland once. That does not make me a Mousekateer.

I don't think I ever saw a Gilead tour letter for a U.N. tour. But the ones I have seen are very similar, and there is nothing in the writing or format of this one that looks odd. It's very much like

Posted Images

Breaking news, the UN decided to make their international colors grey, grey white and white...but are awaiting on conspiracy theories to confirm their colors. In the meantime, storks in the netherlands are laying eggs with suspicoius markings on them, leading to theories that ancient birds were able to communicate with modern Liberian's via strange markings on pagan easter eggs.

4 hours ago, Pudgy said:

So, Fausto, why don’t YOU supply the “first letter”, and tell us what’s on it and on the basis of THAT LETTER, why the others “lack significant meaning” ?

Ontherwise your protest has NO meaning!

Your attempt at diversion is transparent and pathetic Fausto.

Be a sport … coff up the letter.

You know, Fausto, as I have said here many times, I have no problem if someone wants to commit suicide.

Sampson did. King Saul did. If memory serves 900 Jews at Masada did.

Certainly. Seppuku, also known as harakiri, is a traditional Japanese practice of ritual suicide by disembowelment. It was often carried out by samurai as a means to regain honor or to avoid capture and dishonor. The concept of seppuku was deeply rooted in the Bushido code, which was the samurai's way of life.

When someone, particularly a samurai, was exposed as being a fraud or a fool, they might feel an overwhelming sense of shame and disgrace. Seppuku was seen as a way to cleanse this shame and restore their honor, even in death. By performing seppuku, individuals believed they could demonstrate their sincerity and commitment to the values of loyalty, courage, and self-discipline.

The process involved a highly ritualized procedure where the individual would dress in traditional attire, prepare a small area for the act, and be assisted by a second person who would behead them upon completion. The act itself was a painful and gruesome form of self-disembowelment, symbolizing the depth of remorse and dedication to redemption.

You have been caught deliberately trying to defraud Jehovah’s People with your agenda driven claptrap.

Perhaps an apology is in order.

Whatever it is… it proved nothing, and is not even a letter. It’s a fragmentary scrap of someone’s opinion,

The only thing it actually proves is that you are deliberately self-delusional. And because it is deliberate, that makes you a fraud.

With your own hand you did prove that, as you have shown every time I challenged you for facts, and you choked.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.