The World News Media

United Nations and Watchtower plus 92nd class of Gilead

Srecko Sostar

9 hours ago, Pudgy said:

Your attempt at diversion is transparent and pathetic Fausto.

Be a sport … coff up the letter.

Your mind is writing checks that Reality will not cash … and you can present your delusions to the bank as many times as you want, thinking you will wear the teller down, or distract with many words, but as always, you are wrong.

• Views 4.1k
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For some, I think it must be like the reason they tie C.T.Russell somehow to Freemasonry. There is absolutely no reason to think that CTR was a Freemason just because he was familiar with some of thei

If there are any “dots to connect”, an isolated tourist tour to the U.N. is not one of them.  I visited Disneyland once. That does not make me a Mousekateer.

I don't think I ever saw a Gilead tour letter for a U.N. tour. But the ones I have seen are very similar, and there is nothing in the writing or format of this one that looks odd. It's very much like

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Pudgy said:

If that’s the letter you referenced you got NOTHING

It’s obvious that it is just an unreferenced statement of someone’s opinion.

ONLY !!

I don’t believe EVEN YOU read it.

sample.jpg.9375e57d06e14a524adcdfa342b82

I found possible source of this fragment. It is part of 4 pages Letter from CCJW to Brother Brant Jones who used "very critical tone" in his Letter to them.

The CCJW letter establishes the fact that some JWS are government employees of the UN, but that they have not compromised "neutrality" in any way, because they are a blessing to everyone else, being UN employees. God gives, God takes away.

chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/experiences/brantjonesunresponse.pdf

As always,Fausto, when you fail at proving your agenda driven revisionist historical points, you rely on trying to accuse “apostates”, attempting to divert your failure to prove your point or points with evidence … with ad hominem attacks.

As C. T. Russel correctly stated in the very first issue of the Watchtower, “If Satan himself tells you the Truth, it is still the truth…” (paraphrased).

HE ws considered to be the premiere “apostate” of his day.

So … the form you posted … where is the last page, the signature page?

And from when to when was this particular form used?

And WHEN AND WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FORM?

I am not even trying to persuade you, el Fausto, much less the public.

I know absolutely nothing about you except your blind agenda, and that you switch screen names about once every two months in a continuously failed attempt to hide your identity.

I have no proof you are a man or woman because your sentence style is that of a programmed device.

What you perceive as ad hominem attacks on you is actually me destroying tor logic, reasoning, and pseudo “facts”, and agenda driven support of the indefensible.

With your own words you destroy your own credibility. All I do is separate your Disneyland view of the Universe from what can actually be proven.

I used to be a Private Investigator and was good at it. Being able to separate fact from fiction is a valuable skill that lends itself to many areas of life … including Theology, where half only want to sit under a waterfall of free money.

My instinctual wild-ass guess is that you are are, or blindly support that philosophy.

…. as you have shown literally dozens of times by whatever screen name by choking when pressed for proof of your assertions and unable to produce anything except mountains of irrelevant and deliberately  diversionary claptrap.

I argue with you for one reason only. 

It’s fun to prove you wrong.

Look at how much work it was to get you to produce that Nov. 1, 2001 letter.

As your adversary I can attest to that it is proof good enough for most suppositions.

21 minutes ago, Errikos Tsiamis said:

…. You are absolutely right about the failure of UN representatives "Paul Hoeffel" and "Dana Loytved" to address the distinctions among NGOs. I completely agree with your observation on this matter.….

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Contributors

• Topics

• Clearly, they are already demanding your exile. Yes! It's unfortunate that Pudgy spoiled a great discussion about science. I hope the discussion can continue without any more nonsensical interruptions. Just a suggestion since they are on your heels. Wow! You speak! It seems you have a lot to say! Now they are going to treat like, who do you think you are, mister big stuff! Are those aliens now going to imply that anyone who speaks out against the five or six key contributors to this site will be treated as though it is George just because those in opposition speak the language they hate to hear, the TRUTH? They are seeking individuals who will embrace their nonconformist values and appreciate what they can offer in shaping public opinion contrary to the established agenda of God and Christ. Their goal is to enhance their writing abilities and avoid squandering time on frivolous pursuits, mainly arguing about the truth they don't care for. They see it all as a mere game, even when leading people astray. They believe they have every right to and will face no biblical repercussions, or so they believe. They just want to have fun just like that Cyndi Lauper song. Be prepared to be belittled and ridiculed, all the while they claim to be angels. Haha! By the way, please refrain from using the same language as George. They appear to believe that when others use the same words, it means they are the same person, and they emphasize this as if no one else is allowed to use similar grammar. It seems they think only they have the right to use the same or similar writing styles. Quite amusing, isn't it? See, what I just placed in bold, now I'm George, lol! Now, let's leave this nice science thread for people that want to know more about science. I believe George left it at "Zero Distance."  
    • Nice little thread you’ve got going here, SciTech. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it.
    • It's truly disheartening when someone who is supposed to be a friend of the exclusive group resorts to using profanity in their comments, just like other members claiming to be witnesses. It's quite a ludicrous situation for the public to witness.  Yet, the "defense" of such a person, continues. 
    • No. However, I would appreciate if you do not reveal to all and sundry the secret meeting place of the closed club. (I do feel someone bad stomping on Sci’s little thread. But I see that has already happened.)
  • Members

No members to show

• Recent Status Updates

• Pamela Dunston  »  T.B. (Twyla)

Hi, TB
      I would like to get the weekly meeting and watchtower materials  and the 2024 convention 
      Attend the 2024 Convention—“Declare the Good News!”
      notebook, I just recently got a new computer, If don't mind my brother to add me on and allow me access to our study again.

Thank you, so much
      Sister Dunston
      · 0 replies
    • SpiritualSister 24  »  DARLENE2022

Hello, Darlene, I just love your name, I had a cousin named Darline, and had a classmate also named Darlene! It's a pleasure to know another Darlene! Especially a Spiritual Sister! There's some websites, Ministry Ideaz , JW Stuff.com, and Etsy that I use to order my yearly buttons for the Conventions! They always send me what I order, and their also Jehovah's Witnesses, that send us the merchandise we order!  You can check out these websites, and they might have what your looking for! I hope I have been helpful in assisting you, Darlene! Agape love, Shirley!😀
      · 1 reply
    • SpiritualSister 24

2024"Enter Into God's Rest" Circuit Assembly! 
      · 0 replies
    • Janice Lewis  »  T.B. (Twyla)

Hello Twyla, when will the weekly study material be available. I am a member.
      Janice Lewis     lewisjanice84@gmail.com
      Thank you
      · 1 reply
    • Chloe Newman  »  T.B. (Twyla)

Hi Twyla,

When will the meeting material for week com Monday 11th March 2024 be available?

You normally post it the week before, normally on a Thursday.

Please let me know if there is any problem.

Best Regards

Chloe

· 0 replies
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    sperezrejon

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.