Last Reply

Replies

Views

Linda Griffin -
The Librarian -

Top Posters

my name is Linda Griffin.

email: lgriin479@yahoo.com

i have not been receiving my two (2) articles from you anymore.

Are you not doing it anymore or am I excluded? I read both sets of articles and I find it all very useful, including the study material.

Please respond and let me know!

i miss it terribly!

Linda Griffin 

Hi @Linda Griffin 

I'm glad you liked those emails I used to send out. I had to stop due to cost.... 

However, you can get updated on this forum via email when you follow certain people, forums or even topics.

So if you see a category you want to be updated on whenever something is posted... hit the "Follow" rectangle above the green "reply to this topic" button.

There are many others that you can select on here as well.

Enjoy!

• Similar Content

• By Srecko Sostar
      Just friendly observation on terminology you used - last warning !
      I think how, with this warning, you can easily find yourself on the path of the violation of the First Amendment.
       The First Amendment prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, ....
      Well, your Forum Rules have to be in Harmony with US Constitution. :))
      If participants of this topic find no interest to make any response to "out of topic" comments, than the Group alone will make Natural Selection of things they will or will not speak. "Market Law" will bring own "Rule" or "Warning" and perhaps some of comments will not go further, and by that will stay alone and lonely as they never been said.
    • By The Librarian
      Question sent in years ago that I never posted.
    • By JW.TALKS
      What kind of software do you need to download this app
    • By The Librarian
      You can hover over their name and you will see a link to "ignore user"..... problem solved.
      You're welcome!
      Thank you @admin
      p.s. - If you happen to like what somebody posts... you can "follow" them.
    • By admin
      This is a community driven forum.
      If you have a suggestion please reply.
    • By The Librarian
      Dear Librarian,
      Are Jehovah’s Witnesses allowed to celebrate Thanksgiving?
      - Julie, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
      ———

See also:

• By The Librarian
      Question sent in to to me....
      Answer: Yes. And usually only sisters attend them.
    • By The Librarian
      No. Donations have no relevance as to whether a person is counted as a Witness or has any particular assignment or privilege in our organization. (Acts 8:18-20) In fact, most donations are made anonymously. Each Witness donates his time, energy, and resources to our worldwide work according to his own desire and circumstances.—2 Corinthians 9:7.
    • By The Librarian
      Once on the main topic forum in this group click the "Follow" button which will give you options you can select:

Enjoy!
    • By admin
      Sorry... I was messing with the coding of the website and disabled a setting earlier affecting your view of this website.
      You can toggle between three different views by selecting one of these three buttons to the upper right of this post on any forum view page.:

They are now all enabled again.
      My apologies.
    • Guest Andrew Clements
      By Guest Andrew Clements
      How do I delete this account???
    • By The Librarian
      Government census bureaus often determine their figures by asking people which religious group they identify themselves with. For example, the U.S. Census Bureau states that their surveys “sought to determine whether the respondents regarded themselves as adherents of a religious community,” adding that the resulting figures are “subjective rather than objective.” By contrast, we count as Jehovah’s Witnesses only those who preach to others and who report that activity, not those who merely identify themselves as Witnesses.
    • By The Librarian
      Although we do not include such ones in the number of Witnesses, we welcome them in our congregations. Most of them attend the annual Memorial of Christ’s death, so the number of such ones can be roughly determined by the difference between the attendance at this meeting and the number of Witnesses. In 2015, the attendance at the Memorial was 19,862,783.
      Many who do not attend our meetings benefit from our free home Bible study program. During 2015, we conducted an average of 9,708,968Bible studies each month, some of which were held with several individuals at the same time.
    • By The Librarian
      Each month, Witnesses report their preaching activity to their local congregation. This report is made voluntarily.
      Congregation reports are tabulated, and the totals are sent to the local branch office. The branch sends the totals for each country or territory to our world headquarters.
      At the end of every service year, * the peak number of Witnesses for each land during that year is determined. These figures are added together to determine the number of Witnesses worldwide. Detailed reports for each country, including experiences from the preaching work, are published in the Yearbook of Jehovah’s Witnesses. These reports encourage us, just as similar reports encouraged the early Christians.—Acts 2:41; 4:4; 15:3.
    • By The Librarian
      How do Jehovah’s Witnesses explain the dinosaurs?
      SM - Dallas, TX
    • By Queen Esther
      PS. Forget  the  hours...   we  not  should  compare  us  with  other  Brothers  or  families !  Jehovah  is  always  knowing  what  we  can  do  and  what  NOT !   A  CO.  said  before  longer  time,  when  we  want  go  but  not  can    For  JAH  its  so,  as  we  were  gone....  thats  LOVE   YES,  thats  our  GOD !   HE  *IS*  LOVE...  always  seeing  our  positive  things !  We  humans  get  long  time  to  learn  that,  1000 years    May  Jehovah  bless  you  and  your  family,  Brother  RJ...  Greetings  from  Germany,  AGAPE !
    • By The Librarian
      Hi there, My name is RJ and for two days I have been nonstop searching for clarification on counting time with unbaptized children. The organized to do Jehovah's will briefly talks about it. It states that a family head can count the time, study, and return visits for family worship. I understand that part. 4 hours per month, 4 return visits per month, and one study. Here is my dilemma, under the same sub-heading as that part it states that we count time, return visits, and bible studies for any one whom we study with that is unbaptized. I have four children and not only do we have our weekly family worship but each child also has their own independent study as well, age appropriate material for each child. So my question is, where can I find clarification of the situation? I was told no matter what you do with your family max is 4hr/ month, 4R.V./month, and one study/ month, however they are all unbaptized bible students. Thank you for your time and patience. - Brother RJ
    • By The Librarian
      Dear Librarian question submitted......
      I will have to research what binaural beats even are before answering to be honest.
      Agape!
    • By JAMMY
      Suggestion for Topic

How to Navigate/Use this site
    • By TheWorldNewsOrg
      This forum has the same capability as most social media with your own user "newsfeed" and even your own status update.
      The difference between a social media website and a Forum 2.0 is that the topics are the focus rather than the person's profile.
      Social Media newsfeed turn into a firehouse of non-sequiturs.... whereas a forum can be designed just as you like it by following only certain people and/or topics.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Raymond Darner
    Newest Member
    Raymond Darner

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.