The World News Media

JW's response to: Surprisingly Accurate Assessment of the June 2020 BLM Protests

TrueTomHarley

It looks like someone (perhaps TTH or admin?) moved some of the comments from the original thread to here, probably because that was a general forum, and this is a JW discussion forum. If that was the reason, I'll move the rest of the JW/religion related comments over to here.

• Views 2.6k
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had no doubt that YOU knew it. But there are some people here from the UK, like @4Jah2me (assuming of course that he is the reincarnation of @John Butler). And, I'm not so sure that they had any gro

I know the original lyric. And I also know something of women. I once told JTR that I would love to hear from his kids. I begin to think that I would love to hear from yours as well.  

Research from the University of Maryland and Michigan State University confirm the results of a more limited study a couple years ago of the Philly Police Dept—that the race of the officer is not a fa

@JW Insider I knew I should try to keep religion completely out of this

It is impossible to 'keep religion out of this'. You are talking about worldly events / happenings which are controlled by the Devil.  Unless you think otherwise. 

And those people you mentioned from Bible times, they were inspired of God's Holy Spirit. Are you ? 

In the truther community, by the majority of them in the US and EU, BLM has not just become political, it has become religious minus anything pertaining to God, but religious in a way to deem all police officers as guilty when not all policemen are bad, nor are they racist. BLM is a manifestation of hypocrisy. Therefore, as of recent, I do speak on the matter of BLM, against them and what their timeline is, however, their claims are forfeit to the point they have younger people believing their lies.

2 hours ago, JW Insider said:

It looks like someone (perhaps TTH or admin?) moved some of the comments from the original thread to here, probably because that was a general forum, and this is a JW discussion forum. If that was the reason, I'll move the rest of the JW/religion related comments over to here.

Seems like a lot of you 'Elders' have control over this forum.  What with the control and your own 'secret' 'forum' for insiders only, us 'outsiders' must be the 'minority' Um, new protest, 'Outsiders Matter'. 

On 6/10/2020 at 10:51 AM, TrueTomHarley said:

“Wednesday morning at five o’clock as the day begins.”

For some reason, when I remember this Beatles lyric, I belt out:

"Wednesday morning at 5 PM on a Saturday."

In this case, my version might work even better for Armageddon watchers.

My kids never had quite the familiarity with Beatles lyrics, and never understood why I had a Beatles lyric ready for many situations, like when they bumped into me:

"You're SOMEthing in the way, SO move! You attack me like your OTHer mother. BMMM! Bmmm! bmmmmm."**

**Not an actual Beatles lyric. The original was: "Something in the way she moves, attracts me like no other lover. BMMM! Bmmm! bmmmmm."

25 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I know the original lyric.

I had no doubt that YOU knew it. But there are some people here from the UK, like @4Jah2me (assuming of course that he is the reincarnation of @John Butler). And, I'm not so sure that they had any groups like the Beatles over in the UK. 😉

47 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

I had no doubt that YOU knew it. But there are some people here from the UK, like @4Jah2me (assuming of course that he is the reincarnation of @John Butler). And, I'm not so sure that they had any groups like the Beatles over in the UK. 😉

That is what I was thinking, even speculating granted the recent discussion with him, for Butler tends to add things out of nowhere into a discussion, but I was not entirely sure. At least someone figured that out, and it did not take a Batman level of detective work to do it.

As for the topic at hand, things are getting a bit ridiculous. There are people out there, even in the black community that are referred to as race traitors for not agreeing with BLM, let alone if they speak of statistics involving police killings. And as of recent the MSM is still throwing the cards of racism on the table and people are just grabbing the cards, so to speak.

Not sure if you see this but the BLM aka now dubbed the Woke Religion of the Leftist had an interaction with Jacob, Mayor of Minneapolis. That being said, people think all police officers are guilty, and are not good; all evil, which is absurd. There are a few bad eggs, and like any institution and or group, there are some bad people, they do not define others, namely officers like Anderson of Seattle who spoke of the police while back while in the department prior to him being fired.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.