The World News Media

TOP STORY TODAY:  DETAILS TO FOLLOW …..

Pudgy

6 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

As long as you do not attack individual people

That's good you mention this, since @Amidstheroses attacked me personally, not my idea. A person you are so quick to defend, just like others defend you. So, let's not talk nonsense.

By the way, if WallyMacNasty was kicked out of this forum, while you continue to be PudgyMacNasty; it should tell you who is being defended and allowed to act like a MacNasty all they want. Therefore, it would appear Wally was kicked out because of your nastiness. Does that sound fair? Only if you are the owner of this forum.

• Views 10.6k
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did Elon Musk buy this platform?

Often this happens when the person has reached a resolution to follow through, given their first opportunity. Their paralyzing dilemma resolved, they can give the appearance that all is completely wel

Where is your respect for truthful speech?!  Every single news report told that Police said that they were MARRIED and FORMER MEMBERS of the Congregation.  Why the contentious spirit?  Who are you

Posted Images

Because Wally McNasty’s arguments were always faulty, and quite obviously agenda driven, I always thought they were funny, in a tragically sad sort of way, and considered his many downvotes as unintended complements. 

I had absolutely nothing to do with Wally McNasty’ being bounced as his continuous vindictive sanctimonious insults I considered to be light entertainment. Especially when he went into spasm downvote mode where everything was someone else’s fault.

No…. Three times he tried to disguise what he was, and each time was thrown out with no input from me for being a slow learner.

D5B83365-0880-4949-8591-C05A7B97938A.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Amidstheroses said:

Except Moise.  He said the other day that he did not have access to the Closed Forum.

Exactly, and for good reason.

Don't worry about "Noisy Raclette" (oh I do love that cheese, used to have it every weekend for a few weeks. It takes a while to eat when you get half the round). He has a few other names that he used to go by. Don't you Allen?

12 hours ago, Amidstheroses said:

Except Moise.  He said the other day that he did not have access to the Closed Forum.

Sorry to inform you, I'm not a hypocrite that doesn't desire to enter a forum where d'fd individual are allowed just because Anna likes him. Kind of defeats the purpose of scripture.

12 hours ago, Anna said:

Exactly, and for good reason.

Don't worry about "Noisy Raclette" (oh I do love that cheese, used to have it every weekend for a few weeks. It takes a while to eat when you get half the round). He has a few other names that he used to go by. Don't you Allen?

The same argument given by @JW Insider. Just like @Pudgy said about insults that now @Anna has entered to. I don't have the same cover defense from the owner. That in itself should show, these two forums are just for salty individuals that have no business being witnesses.

However, posters should stick to where they are the most comfortable showing their faulty and disingenuous logic, like in the closed forum, where no one can see that kind of hypocrisy.

Since @Pudgy and @Anna are now in a campaign to have me band, How does it feel to pretend?

45 minutes ago, Moise Racette said:

Since @Pudgy and @Anna are now in a campaign to have me band, How does it feel to pretend?

Yes, you two. How does it feeeeeel? Yeah, how does it feeeeel, to be on your own? With no direction hoooome. A complete unknow . . .

Oh, wait. That was a typo. He meant banned, not band.

Sorry

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.