The World News Media

TOP STORY TODAY:  DETAILS TO FOLLOW …..

Pudgy

44 minutes ago, Allen Smith said:

….. Human beings don't have a RIGHT to do what they wish with their bodies. Taking their life, harms the body in God's eyes. So, YES!!!! The Bible does say something about suicide without using the WORD suicide.

OK …… Once again I challenge you to point out the Scriptures where God forbids a person from killing one’ own self, specifically, and to THAT specific point. 

Since we do have at least two specific examples, perhaps an exposition of SPECIFIC SCRIPTURES using the examples of 1.) Judge Sampson, and 2.) King Saul, both who committed Suicide …. Er …. Killed themselves. 

You could list them as:

1.) Judge Sampson = ___________________________

2.) King Saul = ___________________________

Or, you could continue to try and hypnotize with many words, which more often than not, unfortunately, does work.

• Views 10.7k
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did Elon Musk buy this platform?

Often this happens when the person has reached a resolution to follow through, given their first opportunity. Their paralyzing dilemma resolved, they can give the appearance that all is completely wel

Where is your respect for truthful speech?!  Every single news report told that Police said that they were MARRIED and FORMER MEMBERS of the Congregation.  Why the contentious spirit?  Who are you

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Amidstheroses said:

He would be very hurt if we trashed our gift of life…💔

I very seriously doubt that Jehovah gets upset that much about our deaths, as he has the ability to in an instant restore any of us to perfect life and health with a casual thought. 

No loss to Him whatsoever!

Whatever He cares about is in his memory, completely untarnished.

All living things on Earth die, from microbe to Great Whale, without a single exception, since life began on this Earth. 

The supposition does not match reality.

2 minutes ago, Anna said:

When someone commits suicide, it's because they are not of sound mind, if perhaps only for that moment. Jehovah is not going to punish them for that.

This can be true, but some have ulterior motives. How can you separate motives from circumstance? I had a millionaire friend in California that committed suicide because he couldn't go back to being poor, a regular Joe. Can that be considered not of sound mind? To me, he had a specific motive.

Therefore, to say, "it's because they are not of sound mind" is a false assumption to any Christian.

1 minute ago, Anna said:

When someone commits suicide, it's because they are not of sound mind, if perhaps only for that moment. Jehovah is not going to punish them for that. 

The is no record in the Bible that there is any punishment whatsoever for suicide, and many people go on “Suicide Missions” , knowing for a certainty that they are going to die, in duty to some perceived concept of the “greater good”.

Often we as bystanders view this a an honorable thing of courage and a sound mind, as well as a lamentable tragedy.

Jesus, of course, was the perfect example.

42 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

OK …… Once again I challenge you to point out the Scriptures where God forbids a person from killing one’ own self, specifically, and to THAT specific point. 

In your mind, God will bring back King Saul, Judas Iscariot, and anyone that committed suicide, that have murdered their own bodies that had ulterior motives for them taking that life?

What you are telling the public is, you need to see the word "suicide" in order for you NOT to challenge God's sovereignty by his creation. Isaiah 55:8

(Romans 12:1, 2) 12 Therefore, I appeal to you by the compassions of God, brothers, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, a sacred service with your power of reason. 2 And stop being molded by this system of things, but be transformed by making your mind over, so that you may prove to yourselves the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

2 minutes ago, Allen Smith said:

In your mind, God will bring back King Saul, Judas Iscariot, and anyone that committed suicide, that have murdered their own bodies that had ulterior motives for them taking that life?

What you are telling the public is, you need to see the word "suicide" in order for you NOT to challenge God's sovereignty by his creation. Isaiah 55:8

(Romans 12:1, 2) 12 Therefore, I appeal to you by the compassions of God, brothers, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, a sacred service with your power of reason. 2 And stop being molded by this system of things, but be transformed by making your mind over, so that you may prove to yourselves the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

I find it amazing someone can choke on false premises  as much as you do, and not strangle themselves.

6 minutes ago, Allen Smith said:

The last post indicates, EVERYONE in this world has a get out of jail free card. Meaning, they will be forgiven and brought back in resurrection because they simply committed suicide. No consequence. Reminds me of the Catholic Church.

No, it does not.

You just PROVED my previous post.

5 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Did Elon Musk buy this platform?

I think Musk’s Twitter Platform has a provision that if someone is bounced, and evades the ban, they are barred PERMANENTLY. An example of that was published just last week.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.