The World News Media

TOP STORY TODAY:  DETAILS TO FOLLOW …..

Pudgy

2 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

I find it amazing someone can choke on false premises  as much as you do, and not strangle themselves.

Then, you need to certainly understand scripture, especially what Paul meant.

(Acts 16:25-31) 25 But about the middle of the night, Paul and Silas were praying and praising God with song, and the prisoners were listening to them. 26 Suddenly a great earthquake occurred, so that the foundations of the jail were shaken. Moreover, all the doors were instantly opened, and everyone’s bonds came loose. 27 When the jailer woke up and saw that the prison doors were open, he drew his sword and was about to kill himself, assuming that the prisoners had escaped. 28 But Paul called out with a loud voice: “Do not hurt yourself, for we are all here!” 29 So he asked for lights and rushed in, and seized with trembling, he fell down before Paul and Silas. 30 He brought them outside and said: “Sirs, what must I do to get saved?” 31 They said: “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will get saved, you and your household.. . .

You do remember Apostle Paul, don't you, James?

So, in Exodus 20:13, you must not murder, killing yourself (Suicide) is for all intent purposes murder.

Sin is a faring reaching condition. 

(James 4:1-3) 4 What is the source of the wars and fights among you? Do they not originate from your fleshly desires that carry on a conflict within you? 2 You desire, and yet you do not have. You go on murdering and coveting, and yet you are not able to obtain. You go on fighting and waging war. You do not have because of your not asking. 3 When you do ask, you do not receive because you are asking for a wrong purpose, so that you may spend it on your fleshly desire. . .

• Views 10.7k
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did Elon Musk buy this platform?

Often this happens when the person has reached a resolution to follow through, given their first opportunity. Their paralyzing dilemma resolved, they can give the appearance that all is completely wel

Where is your respect for truthful speech?!  Every single news report told that Police said that they were MARRIED and FORMER MEMBERS of the Congregation.  Why the contentious spirit?  Who are you

Posted Images

I have never been banned from either Twitter, or either of these forums here.

Again and again and again you prove my points.

why not just supply the SPECIFIC Scriptures I challenged you to cough up, before you suffocate on your own desperation?

43FF05EE-B45D-4100-8887-A00EB6FF8383.jpeg

Now, in understanding what is suicide, don't just look at man's definition of that would.

Scripture and Man's dictionary don't sync in this case. An example would be, if a person committed suicide by cop. Who is judged?

(James 2:10-13) 10 For if anyone obeys all the Law but makes a false step in one point, he has become an offender against all of it. 11 For the one who said, “You must not commit adultery,” also said, “You must not murder.” If, now, you do not commit adultery but you do murder, you have become a transgressor of law. 12 Keep on speaking and behaving in such a way as those do who are going to be judged by the law of a free people. 13 For the one who does not practice mercy will have his judgment without mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

In those cases, both the cop and the subject will be judged.

3 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

I have never been banned from either Twitter, or either of these forums here.

Again and again and again you prove my points.

why not just supply the SPECIFIC Scriptures I challenged you to cough up, before you suffocate on your own desperation?

Only because you are defended James, While I am not. So, the moral of the story is? But, now, you just want to pick a fight to have me banned. Good luck James!! Seems the desperation is something that's inflicting you.

3 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Did you buy it?

Or did the old hen fall off the wagon once again and you’re blackmailing her?

I'm not independently wealthy like you, Tom. I don't need to blackmail anyone. That's again'st the law in the USA. Your guess is as good as mine? 😁

Maybe, it's just to get the ball rolling for 2023, and I will be banned tomorrow. The way it looks, "thinking" is certainly someone that is already hoping for. 

Hey, Thinking. Downvote me all you want. They are meaningless suggestion coming from a person like you.

I enjoy our little verbal combats, and have no objection to your being here.

It’s not that I always win, because I don’t. But sometimes I admire your tenacity and perseverance to the bitter end, when you always lose. 

Example: when you cannot find any scriptures condemning suicide and flounder and choke, but keep going full speed ahead.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.