The World News Media

JW Sister Preaches to Justin Trudeau

The Librarian

o-JUSTIN-TRUDEAU-facebook.jpg

I'm a Sister in Canada, we just gained a new Prime Minister who I had the privilege to speak to and he took our new Bible and several other books and all the tracts. I live in his home town. 
Maybe the States should take the same attitude and use it to their good. 
Do you REALLY want Trump? I know we must remain neutral but unfortunately we still have to live in and deal with this society. We have no choice but to just suck it up sonetimes and make lemonade out of lemons. Trump would be a major disaster for the Witnesses and we all know it. She is the better of the two sad to say. I'm so glad I've never voted I would never know who to vote for, I feel sorry for the World they don't know or want to know what's coming their way. It's literally going to hit ALL of us li ke a bomb even us Jehovah's People the only diff is we know what's coming just not when. 
My prayers go out to ALL my fellow believers, stay strong this is just one more thing closer to the end.
Someone down there should underline certain things in the Bible that she spoke of and mail it to her.
Like I said I had the privilege to put this info right in Priminister Justin Trudeau
Right Honorable Prime Minister's hand. His attitude amazed me in many aspects

http://disq.us/p/1c5l2ym

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://disq.us/p/1c5l2ym

Thank you for sharing  and many liked him because he is a good looking Prime Minister. Now, and kind too  

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.