Queen Esther

• Views 6.8k
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ARE THEY PREPARING FOR THE THIRD WORLD WAR?    The United States has just taken a unique step in the history of humanity by launching this afternoon the mother of all bombs on Afghanistan. It is

@Bible Speaks    Our  countdown  is  running  since  many  many  years.....  The  great  tribulation  is  coming  BEFORE  Armageddon, we  should  be  tight  to  our  Brothers  and  congregation !  Our

EXACTLY  MY  BROTHER !  SO  WISE  WORDS  YOU  HAVE  WRITTEN   But  SO  many  members  always  discussing  and  discussing  here....  thats  in  vain,  boring,  not  effective  and  cost  alot  time, 

Posted Images

It has begun a countdown that only if we remain united with the authentic and discreet slave of Jehovah's Witnesses, will lead us to survive the great tribulation.

@Queen Esther Soon Jehovah will fight his enemies right before our eyes! May we be strong and put out confidence in Jehovah! He is our Salvation.                 ??????

EXACTLY  MY  BROTHER !  SO  WISE  WORDS  YOU  HAVE  WRITTEN :)  But  SO  many  members  always  discussing  and  discussing  here....  thats  in  vain,  boring,  not  effective  and  cost  alot  time,  at  the  end  for  nothings :(  bec. NO  result.  Better  waiting  of  Jehovah's  plan, very  interesting  how  HE  all  will  make it,  WOW,  NEVER  boring,  HE always has success :D  Thanks  for  your  good  comment  @Micah Ong  !!

It has begun a countdown that only if we remain united with the authentic and discreet slave of Jehovah's Witnesses, will lead us to survive the great tribulation.

@Queen Esther Soon Jehovah will fight his enemies right before our eyes! May we be strong and put out confidence in Jehovah! He is our Salvation.                 ??????

@Witness 

Foretold times of divisions and judgement with the house of God. The Lord Jesus will reveal all those doing bad and as it says will clean and bring justice as the Head of the Congregations. I have included scriptures and a link. We all will be tested, yet those in a position of oversight in the Congregation will have judgment first. 

17 For it is the appointed time for the judgment to start with the house of God.

Now if it starts first with us, what will the outcome be for those who are not obedient to the good news of God?

18 “And if the righteous man is being saved with difficulty, what will happen to the ungodly man and the sinner?” 19 So, then, let those who are suffering in harmony with the will of God keep on entrusting themselves to a faithful Creator while they are doing good.." (1 Peter 4:17-18)

2 However, there also came to be false prophets among the people, as there will also be false teachers among you.

These will quietly bring in destructive sects, and they will even disown the owner who bought them, bringing speedy destruction upon themselves. Furthermore, many will follow their brazen conduct,and because of them the way of the truth will be spoken of abusively. Also, they will greedily exploit you with counterfeit words. But their judgment, decided long ago,

is not moving slowly, and their destruction is not sleeping.

Certainly God did not refrain from punishing the angels who sinned, but threw them into Tarʹta·rus, putting them in chains*

of dense darkness to be reserved for judgment.And he did not refrain from punishing an ancient world,

but kept Noah, a preacher of righteousness,safe with seven others

when he brought a flood upon a world of ungodly people. And by reducing the cities of Sodʹom and Go·morʹrah to ashes, he condemned them, setting a pattern for ungodly people of things to come.And he rescued righteous Lot, who was greatly distressed by the brazen conduct*

of the lawless people— for day after day that righteous man was tormenting his righteous soul over the lawless deeds that he saw and heard while dwelling among them. So, then, Jehovah knows how to rescue people of godly devotion out of trial, but to reserve unrighteous people to be destroyed

on the day of judgment, 10 especially those who seek to defile the flesh of others

and who despise authority. Daring and self-willed, they are not afraid to speak abusively of glorious ones, 11  whereas angels, although they are greater in strength and power, do not bring against them an accusation in abusive terms, out of respect for Jehovah.12 But these men, like unreasoning animals that act on instinct and are born to be caught and destroyed, speak abusively about things of which they are ignorant. They will suffer destruction brought on by their own destructive course, 13 suffering harm as their reward for their own harmful course. They consider it pleasurable to indulge in luxurious living,

even in the daytime. They are spots and blemishes who revel in their deceptive teachings while feasting together with you.

14 Their eyes are full of adultery and are unable to desist from sin, and they entice unstable ones. They have a heart trained in greed. They are accursed children. 15  Abandoning the straight path, they have been led astray. They have followed the path of Baʹlaam the son of Beʹor, who loved the reward of wrongdoing, 16  but was reproved for his own violation of what was right.

A voiceless beast of burden speaking with a human voice hindered the prophet’s mad course. 17 These are waterless springs and mists driven by a violent storm, and the blackest darkness has been reserved for them. 18 They make high-sounding statements that are empty. By appealing to the desires of the flesh and with acts of brazen conduct, they entice people who have just escaped from those who live in error. 19  While they are promising them freedom, they themselves are slaves of corruption; for if anyone is overcome by someone, he is his slave. 20  Certainly if after escaping from the defilements of the world by an accurate knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they get involved again with these very things and are overcome, their final state has become worse for them than the first.21 It would have been better for them not to have accurately known the path of righteousness than after knowing it to turn away from the holy commandment they had received. 22 

What the true proverb says has happened to them: “The dog has returned to its own vomit, and the sow that was bathed to rolling in the mire.” (2 Peter 2:1-22)

MAN OF LAWLESSNESS

An expression used by the apostle Paul at 2 Thessalonians 2:2, 3 in warning of the greatanti-Christian apostasy that would develop before “the day of Jehovah.” The Greek word for “apostasy” here used, a·po·sta·siʹa, denotes more than a mere falling away, an indifferent sliding back. It means a defection, a revolt, a planned, deliberate rebellion. In ancient papyrus documents a·po·sta·siʹa was used politically of rebels.

A Religious Revolt. This rebellion, however, is not a political one. It is a religious one, a revolt against Jehovah God and Jesus Christ and therefore against the Christian congregation.

Foretold. Other forecasts of this apostasy were made by the apostles Paul and Peter both verbally and in writing, and the Lord Jesus Christ himself warned of its coming. In his illustration of the wheat and the weeds (Mt 13), Jesus said that the Devil would sow “weeds,” imitation Christians, “sons of the wicked one,” among the “wheat,” the “sons of the kingdom.” These would exist until the conclusion of the system of things, when they would be identified and ‘burned up.’

Destroyed. This composite, hypocritical “man of lawlessness” is to be done away with by the Lord Jesus “by the spirit of his mouth” and brought to nothing “by the manifestation of his presence.” The annihilation of this wicked opposer of God will be visible, concrete proof that the Lord Jesus Christ is sitting and acting as Judge. He will not judge according to his own standards, hence the destruction “by the spirit of his mouth” evidently means in expression of Jehovah’s judgment against this wicked class of persons.—2Th 2:8; compare Re 19:21, as to “the long sword . . . which sword proceeded out of his mouth.”

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200002890?q=great+apostasy&p=par

KEEP AWAKE AND ON THE WATCH MY FRIEND. TRUST IN JEHOVAH AND THE LORD JESUS. NO MAN CAN GIVE US LIFE OR EVERLASTING LIFE. AGAPE, Bible Speaks ???

asset.gif

IMG_2386.mov

@Micah Ong We must put complete confidence in Our Lord Jesus as Head of the Congregations. Jehovah will bring justice soon!  ? Keep advancing the Kingdom. He is now dissolving all things that are false so we have no fear Jehovah is near! We need this strong faith to survive this. 'Keep commenting and encouraging one another' Agape,          Bible Speaks ???

asset.gif

IMG_2336.mov

22 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

Jehovah  can  changing  HIS  plan,  we  don't  know  HIS  exactly doings....  HE  did  that  sometimes  in  the  past !   I  will  patiently  wait  of  all :)  

"I declare the end from the beginning, and from long ago what is not yet done, saying: My plan will take place, and I will do all My will." Isa 46:10

"For just as rain and snow fall from heaven
and do not return there
without saturating the earth
and making it germinate and sprout,
and providing seed to sow
and food to eat,
 so My word that comes from My mouth
will not return to Me empty,

but it will accomplish what I please
and will prosper in what I send it to do.” Isa 55:10,11

7 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

Yes we know, we have patiently to wait of Jehovah's help and I will do

“See, today I have set before you life and prosperity, death and adversity.  I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you today that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Choose life so that you and your descendants may live”  Deut 30:15,19

Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because I tell you, many will try to enter and won’t be able”  Luke 13:24

“Make sure that you do not reject the One who speaks. For if they did not escape when they rejected Him who warned them on earth, even less will we if we turn away from Him who warns us from heaven.”  Heb 12:25

"And Noah did this. He did everything that God had commanded him."  Gen 6:22

"As the days of Noah were, so the coming of the Son of Man will be".  Matt 24:37

"Now these things happened to them as examples, and they were written as a warning to us, on whom the ends of the ages have come." 1 Cor 10:11

Luke 21:21,22; 17:32; Isa 52:11; 2 Cor 6:17; Jer 51:45; Rev 18:4

@Witness........it is worth considering the words of Jehovah, as spoke through the prophet Jeremiah at                          Jeremiah 26:12,13 . . .Jeremiah then said to all the princes and to all the people: “It was Jehovah who sent me to prophesy against this house and against this city all the words that you have heard. 13 So now, reform your ways and your actions and obey the voice of Jehovah your God, and Jehovah will change his mind concerning the calamity that he has spoken against you...............I guess as the Sovereign of the universe Jehovah can do whatever he wishes, BUT, one thing we can be sure of, is that His original purpose for our earth, will not be thwarted by anyone. 

On 4/19/2017 at 8:38 AM, Micah Ong said:

The other sheep that were not of this fold but would come in to be one flock that Jesus mentioned, would in context be the Gentiles of the nations. 

Yes, I have heard this reasoning in my discussions with the Bible Students. But it is evident there are two flocks with two different hopes right now, and these do not include the "Gentiles" in the context you mean.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.