Queen Esther

• Views 13.8k
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VERY  VERY  SAD....... RUSSIA....  OUR  BROTHERS  BEGIN  TO  REMOVE  SIGNS  FROM  THE  KINGDOM  HALLS ;-( Soon they will all belong to the government

Jehovah allows many testing situations to happen.  He will only intervene in this wicked world when the time is ready.  Satan is in control of this world and many bad things may still come to pass bef

I  hope  -  Jehovah  will  quickly  STOP  that  crazy  Russian  judgement  !!!! Our  poor  Brothers  and  Sisters ;-(( But  perhaps  it  belongs  to  Jehovah's  special  plan...  we  don't 

Posted Images

You know exactly what this scripture means:- that we cannot go making sins deliberately and then ask for forgiveness.  We all sin every day (we talk unkind or we do not show love when we should or we hurt someone's feelings) but we do not do the things which god says is serious sin like adultery or fornication, and then just ask forgiveness and it is forgiven.... 

God punished Israel severely when they did these things - Jehovah said they were rotting away in their transgressions - so it is good example for us to avoid these things because we know that God does not approve of people who do such things....

You have not answered any of my questions - it seems you think it is OK to break the law of God and commit serious sin and then ask forgiveness?  Yes - a person can make mistake but do you think God will keep on forgiving?  1Cor 6:

9-10 Don’t you know that those doing such things have no share in the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who live immoral lives, who are idol worshipers, adulterers or homosexuals—will have no share in his Kingdom. Neither will thieves or greedy people, drunkards, slanderers, or robbers. 11 There was a time when some of you were just like that but now your sins are washed away, and you are set apart for God; and he has accepted you because of what the Lord Jesus Christ and the Spirit of our God have done for you.

Everyone who practices sin is also practicing lawlessness. 1Jo3:4. 

If one makes a serious mistake it is a mistake but if one "practices" any wrong act - you are practicing lawlessness 1Co 15: 33 + 34....34: "Come to your senses in a righteous way and do NOT practice sin, for some have no knowledge of God. I am speaking to move you to shame."

Here below is a scripture which shows how dangerous it is to play with God:

Hebrews 6Living Bible (TLB)

There is no use trying to bring you back to the Lord again if you have once understood the Good News and tasted for yourself the good things of heaven and shared in the Holy Spirit, and know how good the Word of God is, and felt the mighty powers of the world to come, and then have turned against God. You cannot bring yourself to repent again if you have nailed the Son of God to the cross again by rejecting him, holding him up to mocking and to public shame.  Hebr 10: 26 If anyone sins deliberately by rejecting the Savior after knowing the truth of forgiveness, this sin is not covered by Christ’s death; there is no way to get rid of it. 27Think how much more terrible the punishment will be for those who have trampled underfoot the Son of God and treated his cleansing blood as though it were common and unhallowed, and insulted and outraged the Holy Spirit who brings God’s mercy to his people.

One can also sin in same way as Adam or Judas.....

18 minutes ago, Arauna said:

We all sin every day (we talk unkind or we do not show love when we should or we hurt someone's feelings) but we do not do the things which god says is serious sin like adultery or fornication, and then just ask forgiveness and it is forgiven.... 

One who do not love (or show love, as you quote) are breaking Gods command and by that have already made a sin (big, great sin). 

23 minutes ago, Arauna said:

Those who live immoral lives, who are idol worshipers, adulterers or homosexuals—will have no share in his Kingdom.

So according to this all those people in the past who has done such things will never be resurrected?? But Bible said that God will resurrect "righteous and unrighteous" :) ?!

27 minutes ago, Arauna said:

You cannot bring yourself to repent again if you have nailed the Son of God to the cross again by rejecting him, holding him up to mocking and to public shame.  Hebr 10: 26 If anyone sins deliberately by rejecting the Savior after knowing the truth of forgiveness, this sin is not covered by Christ’s death; there is no way to get rid of it

?????????? You are confused. It is about REJECTING JESUS AS SAVIOR. "If anyone sins deliberately by rejecting the Savior after knowing the truth of forgiveness, this sin is not covered by Christ’s death;"

How much more severely do you think someone deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, who has treated as an unholy thing the blood of the covenant that sanctified them, and who has insulted the Spirit of grace? 

You cannot bring yourself to repent again if you have nailed the Son of God to the cross again by rejecting him, holding him up to mocking and to public shame. 

NO you are confused.... this is about people who have already repented and used the ransom sacrifice of Jesus for forgiveness and then go and sin deliberately again after this! If they sin deliberately after accepting ranson sacrifice it means they have rejected it publically! 

1 hour ago, Srecko Sostar said:

But Bible said that God will resurrect "righteous and unrighteous" :) ?!

Yes - the unrighteous are those who never had chance to learn about Jesus in proper way - so God will give them a resurrection  as "unrighteous".  Which are you?  Righteous or unrighteous?

You still have not answered my question about a person who has accepted the ransom sacrifice and then after this start to "practice" the wicked things quoted in the scriptures above...... Can a person who claims they have already accepted the ransom sacrifice keep doing wicked sins and keep being forgiven? Can you provide yes or no, please?

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

Yes - the unrighteous are those who never had chance to learn about Jesus in proper way

What are you talking about. Jesus was in 1 century. If you count by this than people who lived before Jesus sacrifice are not among "unrighteous" because as you claim "had not chance to learn about Jesus". How can they learn about Jesus at all,  when he was not been born yet??? 

3 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

"If anyone sins deliberately by rejecting the Savior after knowing the truth of forgiveness, this sin is not covered by Christ’s death;"

Clear and simple.

"This sin is not covered."

What sin?

"Deliberately rejecting the Savior."

How and Why deliberately?

"After knowing the truth of forgiveness."

Wake up my "not friend"! :) 

7 hours ago, Arauna said:

Can a person who claims they have already accepted the ransom sacrifice keep doing wicked sins and keep being forgiven? Can you provide yes or no, please?

The apostle Peter denied Christ three times. 

He repeated same sin, gross sin, three times in the same day... or night, whatever.

Would you forgive him according to your doctrinal explanation of Bible verses you provide in your posts?   

This was before Jesus died.  He died later that day and God took into consideration that Peter had not received the Holy Spirit yet.   We read in the Bible that he cried bitterly.  It was a mistake (3 times) from human weakness - not a deliberate sin. After he received the holy Spirit and showed genuine remorse he lead the congregation.  Most of the scriptures I quoted to you 'above ' was AFTER the ransom was paid and disciples accepted the ransom.  These scriptures indicate that deliberate sin is not acceptable after acceptance of the ransom sacrifice.

I think we must now agree to disagree because you definitely think your way of thinking is OK and you can go ahead and sin and all will be forgiven.  However, Jesus did say: the road is narrow and there is few who are on it.  Why? Because one must stay steady to stay on this road... and it is cramped ....and narrow ..but at the end of the road is a beautiful paradise.

The broad, easy road is not the road to life.

2 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

He repeated same sin, gross sin, three times in the same day... or night, whatever.

He got a package deal. They were a weakness all lumped in together. He didn't weep bitterly after each one and then do it again.  He wept when the entire course hit him.

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

I think we must now agree to disagree because you definitely think your way of thinking is OK and you can go ahead and sin and all will be forgiven.  However, Jesus did say: the road is narrow and there is few who are on it.  Why? Because one must stay steady to stay on this road... and it is cramped ....and narrow ..but at the end of the road is a beautiful paradise.

I need to take some time to answer JW insider. 

In the meantime I can just say that I love to listen to philosophy and have been following the news in Europe where freedom of speech is something of the past and far militantly left  governments are ruling and forcing multiculturalism on everyone.  The right wing is also very  militant because they are perceiving a threat to their freedoms as known before. 

The feminism has become dangerous because all white men are now seen as dangerous oppressors and ones sex is now being defined by the surgeries you have had and how many different kinds of partners you still prefer. (Islam and other religions are fine - all are equal - but Christian-Judeo values are null and void.) The absurdity of the Canadian law which now has so many different genders etc. is a mark of the militant left like Anti-fa and others.

As a Witness I am totally neutral but wished to understand more what is going on.  So I looked at the underlying philosophies that is powering the West at present and has taken over our universities with these student organizations which are oppressive and not allowing free speech. The precursor of the fall of our civilization! as we know it.

I found a few good philosophers online which kind of agree with the narrative of what is going on - and all of them are smart and articulate and KNOW their subject. One of these is a professor who has been posting wonderful videos online about "personality".  He is a researcher and brilliant psychologist - he is also a philosopher.

I watched some of his talks.  He is a scientist and yet believes in the 'right and wrong' values which religions have given mankind.  He says they have evolved through a long time (I do not agree with all ) and are necessary to society - for many reasons...so he has a problem with atheism..... He agrees that the modern and post-modern philosophies are nihilistic and totally destructive and within a few years society will not exist as we know it today.  ( I have done some more research and found that Satan as a definite track record behind it..... but that for later......). We are definitely closer to the end if one looks at the ideologies and philosophies driving mankind today and in future!

This professor was thrown into the lime light when he put a video online which criticized the new law with the 57 gender identifications. ...(watch his videos on his rebuttal of it!) . He gave his reasons why it is a tool of oppression and what it can lead to.  He almost lost his position at his university because of the post modern pressure groups now operating at most universities. They exercise tremendous power because they destroy the peoples lives who oppose them! They band together and they also have groups of journalists who smear people who do not agree!  Yes the world has changed! In Canada it has gone too far!  

So listen to some of Jordan Peterson videos on Youtube. 

This is one: 

There are many excellent videos - I do not agree with all - but the seriousness of the problem and the cultural communism is REAL.

The issues always goes back to the issue that man cannot create their own good and bad!  It needs to be objective NOT subjective!

I like his studies on personality!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.