Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Guest Nicole -
Space Merchant -

Top Posters

Guest Nicole

The invasion of the mentally ill professional apostates is repeated again, at a Kingdom Hall in full meeting. Once the prayer is over, an invader gets on the stage and the ushers are forced to lower it. But among the attendees there are more apostates, including the one who is recording the video. They almost have to be forcibly evicted because they are reluctant to leave  while criticizing the organization. They gather at the door while the brothers prevent them from entering again and call the police. The arrival of the police causes some to run away, and the agent takes data from those who bother a private meeting. Let's take note of the scene that will surely be repeated in many  countries.

Funniest stuff ever. Contrar to popular belief the hebrew language  DID have vowels. They were like heirogrifics. So Jehovah  WAS used in spelling. The crying sister couldn't  believe  the disrespect  shown. How angry are you to go to such lengths? Blood???? Family cut off????

15 hours ago, Nicole said:

.... a private meeting.

Are you serious? All meetings are Public Meetings and Open for Public. 

What Happens at Our Meetings?

Jehovah’s Witnesses hold meetings for worship twice each week. (

Hello guest!
) At these meetings, which are open to the public, we examine what the Bible says and how we can apply its teachings in our life.

Watchtower Company is PRIVATE company, and all real estate are also in PRIVATE POSSESSION of the Company Inc. BUT MEETINGS are open for all Public, members and non-members.

It is like in Catholic Church. Church is in possession of Private Owners but it is free enter for all public. Believers, tourists, opposers, JW members ...hehe   

I tried to figure out what the emotional guy was saying about a $66 million lawsuit and besides apostate websites that make it sound as if it's a done deal I found some serious news reporting. I can't find anything more up to date besides that though

Hello guest!

1 hour ago, Anna said:

I tried to figure out what the emotional guy was saying about a $66 million lawsuit and besides apostate websites that make it sound as if it's a done deal I found some serious news reporting. I can't find anything more up to date besides that though

Hello guest!

This would not be the first time in Canada.  In 2012 Vicky Boer filed a lawsuit against the elders of her cong.and the WT which was a fiasco and ended badly for her. She ended up owing her lawyers, and is probably still paying them now.

On 11/6/2017 at 5:34 PM, Nicole said:

mentally ill professional apostates

Dear Nicole, 

How is it that they are “mentally ill”, these “professional” apostates?  Was their language foul?  Were their stories insincere?  Were they physically aggressive?   Did they personally abuse anyone?

It would seem to me that one is mentally ill when an elder or elder body chooses to harbor a pedophile in the organization; deliberately ignoring the large chance that another innocent one may be victimize, because of their insane decision to handle the matter ‘in house’.

We know where that leads, don’t we. 

Just saying.  

These things are just signs of things to come. Apostates will blame all JWs for the actions of a selective few inside the Halls they use to attend. These guys don't even know any of the JWs in New York and went in to confront them, if anything, they should confront the Halls they went to before they either left or became excommunicated.

What makes it even more interesting is that this too place during the Texas Church Shooting and the wild random attacks done to Christians outside of the US. AS well as the..... whole Antifa thing lol.

But in all seriousness, these people are hurt, but their actions and conduct only fans the flames even hotter, to the point where someone among them can take action. They go about it like a Tom constantly trying to catch Jerry. If they see, in their eyes, they've failed, surely one or a few of them will attempt something wild, some or one of them may have already vandalized a hall or two, eventually, becoming an enemy to themselves in a pointless vigilante conquest with no end path.

The Texas thing, people stated we can't blame all atheist for the actions of the one who did what he did to the Church, in a similar sense, the apostates can't blame all JWs for actions of what a few bad ones have done. (if you look up "atheist" now, everything about Texas pops up).

The apostates only objective is the JWs, and them alone, toppling anyone in their path as they try to attack the JWs. They do not realize or acknowledge the things going on around them, you'd think the "Canon Law" would trigger them too.

The thing the apostates never ask is "why" the JWs believe in this or that, which I find quite surprising. I saw a comment from a Russian, stating that the apostates when on a raid pre-jw ban in Russia and attacked even Russian Youtubers for backing JWs, after the ban and the ban on the bible (really a rouse to ban ALL bibles overtime), the apostates ignored Russia after that while the Russians are left to the devices of the Kremlin and the Orthodox Church, so far to the pint an NSA-like website is used for separate groups, one for protesters, another for religious people, etc.

NOTE: the rule that they really dislike, I found a better explanation of it: 

Hello guest!

The first part of video talks about the Texas Shooting, you don't have to watch the other parts, that talk about Disney, the Social Media brainwashed people and other forms of attacks in the Christian world, etc.

13 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

These things are just signs of things to come. Apostates will blame all JWs for the actions of a selective few inside the Halls they use to attend. These guys don't even know any of the JWs in New York and went in to confront them, if anything, they should confront the Halls they went to before they either left or became excommunicated.

What makes it even more interesting is that this too place during the Texas Church Shooting and the wild random attacks done to Christians outside of the US. AS well as the..... whole Antifa thing lol.

But in all seriousness, these people are hurt, but their actions and conduct only fans the flames even hotter, to the point where someone among them can take action. They go about it like a Tom constantly trying to catch Jerry. If they see, in their eyes, they've failed, surely one or a few of them will attempt something wild, some or one of them may have already vandalized a hall or two, eventually, becoming an enemy to themselves in a pointless vigilante conquest with no end path.

The Texas thing, people stated we can't blame all atheist for the actions of the one who did what he did to the Church, in a similar sense, the apostates can't blame all JWs for actions of what a few bad ones have done. (if you look up "atheist" now, everything about Texas pops up).

The apostates only objective is the JWs, and them alone, toppling anyone in their path as they try to attack the JWs. They do not realize or acknowledge the things going on around them, you'd think the "Canon Law" would trigger them too.

The thing the apostates never ask is "why" the JWs believe in this or that, which I find quite surprising. I saw a comment from a Russian, stating that the apostates when on a raid pre-jw ban in Russia and attacked even Russian Youtubers for backing JWs, after the ban and the ban on the bible (really a rouse to ban ALL bibles overtime), the apostates ignored Russia after that while the Russians are left to the devices of the Kremlin and the Orthodox Church, so far to the pint an NSA-like website is used for separate groups, one for protesters, another for religious people, etc.

NOTE: the rule that they really dislike, I found a better explanation of it: 

Hello guest!

The first part of video talks about the Texas Shooting, you don't have to watch the other parts, that talk about Disney, the Social Media brainwashed people and other forms of attacks in the Christian world, etc.

Thank you for the video, but do you believe all apostates wish to do something like this, and most of your so-called apostates are born into the watchtower., they know your doctrines very well, they like me were born and raised in the watchtower. And the watchtower and all the kingdom hall's are a business, not a religion, and the watchtower has set up secret policy and procedures to protect child molesters and abusive parents. Any business is accountable to the laws of the land.

2 hours ago, Matthew9969 said:

Thank you for the video, but do you believe all apostates wish to do something like this, and most of your so-called apostates are born into the watchtower., they know your doctrines very well, they like me were born and raised in the watchtower. And the watchtower and all the kingdom hall's are a business, not a religion, and the watchtower has set up secret policy and procedures to protect child molesters and abusive parents. Any business is accountable to the laws of the land.

No problem.

From my point of view

TL;DR Version

I don't believe all apostates are bad, however, I believe those with ill-intent are those who are bad people, especially with the things I observed over a span of time, in addition to the other chaotic half of the apostates who attack both apostates and jws, as well as others of other faiths or non-believers. I also do not count all persons into one category, for I see that every group and those of a different walk of life have good people, but among them there is a few bad ones. But the constant back and forth is only contributing to the genocide of Christianity, which is, as we speak, continuing to diminishing, and should it foreshadow what was done by a superpower, Russia, chaos will break loose in the US, and all groups good and bad will be affected b so called protectors that will be there to only oppress.

I am someone who constantly is worried about the things of today that will yield either a positive or a negative tomorrow.

Long Version

I made my claim and accepted it after observing 3 groups for sometime now, that often collide with each other, the JWs current/active, we have the exjws (apostates), former members of the faith, and the Anti-exjws, former members of JWs who were exjws (neo apostates), who had a separate view of things.

All of them won't do these things, however, some have made their intentions known about JWs whereas some took action in some cases. Some apostates are unhinged and from several comments when spoken to a non-jw, the non-jws are often verbally attacked and bashed upon when they speak in reason or give their own opinion.

One comment in particular when an exjw glorify the Manchester Bombing as a God sent. When a JW was murdered, the apostates attempt to pin the blame on JWs when a UK Youtuber, who was obviously angry, was tired of the back and forth, and brought up what the UK was doing regarding Hate Crime and Regulations, and he targeted the apostates, it took a teenager to stop the fighting and blame game. There has been some apostates who ran up to JW congregations to harass them on a daily basis, one person stated how one would feel if they disrupted a JW funeral or wedding. Another situation with a, you guess it, a gay guy, who is struggling to stop his ways defend JWs, specifically calling them Street level JWs (Preachers) only to have his channel attacked by a swarm of apostates and neo apostates, technically becoming a war zone.

The apostates also had a divide at some point, resulting in the formation of the group I spoke of anti-exjws better known as neo apostates whereas both sides often attack jws or any other Christian/other faiths with their opinion and the like if they are not butting head, but the neo apostates have a creepy nature in "collection" i.e. stalk people all over YouTube, social media, in one case they were so angered with an apostate they revealed the person's full name and threaten to report said person to the police for vandalism, ironically their claim is that the police be on the watch for any congregation vandalism. The neo apostates, who are literally deprived of any faith compared to normal apostates side with Anti-Religion based Movements that attack ALL faiths (Christian, Muslims, etc.)

--> 

Hello guest!

Some neo apostates have reasons to leave exjws, some moved on while others cause trouble for both jws and apostates. Some issues being, threatening comments that have gone too far, some wanting jws to have the death penalty, some threat jws, the apostates used a 2013 incident of a former jw's family that pushed him to retaliate only for apostates to bash him to, hence joining neo apostates, etc. I see it as a broken love triangle in a sense. The divide was due to how JWs should be handled, how one side is wrong and the other isn't, and the biggest one was when someone commented on a Hitler style like action to be done to JWs.

As for viewing how the apostates are, not all of them are bad people, for only bad people have the mind for ill intent. But there has been talks of being far more aggressive with JWs from the apostate's camp, even though some have to constantly remind their members to not be violent with them or vandalism a place of worship, which someone had done a few weeks ago. So it is best to be watchful of any of the one's who want to do something bad.

On the other side though there have been a number of non-jws who took sides, majority of them, despite being annoyed with jws on early mornings, are not against them 100% because these people know there is the good and bad in all groups, yet they are attacked, those who have family members who are JWs are often told threatening comments, some so great that a lot of comments have been deleted.Others have spoken, a guy who research Taze Russell for 55+ years, and more, especially on the Russian (who are fearing March 2018) side of YouTube and the Arabic side, even former lost peoples who converted to Christianity spoke up, yet still they are as always attacked.

In short, apostates I see some good people, but not all of them are the same, same could be said for JWs, not all of them are the same, if we are to say all of them are the same, we have to say this of every other group, a question brought up often since the Texas incident, which was addressed in the video I linked. Even among apostates they do not wish harm to JWs or what to see them hurt, however the ill-intent ones among them will want to see someone suffering for baring the title, some will do something if  what they planned doesn't go their way. As for the neo apostates, these guys are a lost cause, for they spare no love for anyone, those who remain on the tirade, I've only see a few of them on other forums that had moved on completely, but those that remain spread influence like a fire. Even former members from that group who just simply moved on worry sometimes.

As long as someone doesn't get something their way, even after a failed plot or two, they will beat the drums of war if they have to.What is even sadder is that Christianity itself is diminishing, and things like this contributes to reducing the faith, regardless of denominations.

These things will only continue to get worse as hatred brews for some and the Texas Shooting raised some concern that some people spoke up about the whole apostate thing, stating where it may potentially lead.

Lastly, Russia should be a prime example, for the jw ban was a massive impact an paved a way of all the craziness in Russia since the historical event of 2016. As we speak, JWs and other Christians have been and are being attacked and oppressed, some sent to Chechnya camps alongside Kremlin critics, a woman who is against the Kremlin was nearly killed, etc. If what took place for all non Orthodoxy Christians  have caused such damage, think of the scale it would do in the US? A group of religious people already have their sights on the White House, and these persons (and Arcanists) are part of Babylon the Great , should they succeed, it will spell disaster for you, the JWs, the apostates, the neo apostates, Muslims, Atheists, etc.

At the end, God knows who is truly for him, and who is against him, those with bad intent and the intent to do bad.

On 11/8/2017 at 6:11 AM, Matthew9969 said:

That is definitely the wrong way to go about having a dialogue with witnesses. This is a better way.....

The man in the video you posted was speaking according to the Bible – stressing who Christ is and his importance, while de-emphasizing menÂ’s doctrine.

And for that, he was silenced. John 16:2

“You study the Scriptures, because you think that in them you will find eternal life. And these very Scriptures speak about me!  Yet you are not willing to come to me in order to have life.”  John 5:39,40

“I have come with my Father's authority, but you have not received me; when, however, someone comes with his own authority, (the GB) you will receive him.”  John 5:43

“False prophets appeared in the past among the people, and in the same way false teachers will appear among you. They will bring in destructive, untrue doctrines, and will deny the Master who redeemed them, and so they will bring upon themselves sudden destruction.  Even so, many will follow their immoral ways; and because of what they do, others will speak evil of the Way of truth.  In their greed these false teachers will make a profit out of telling you made-up stories. For a long time now their Judge has been ready, and their Destroyer has been wide awake!”  2 Pet 2:1-3

7 hours ago, Nana Fofana said:
Interesting that you quote[?] this verse differently than any version I've ever seen before.  On Bible Hub, for instance, see below how all but one  say, "I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me"

Thank you, Nana Fofana.  I used the Good News Translation, the same as in the video.

Would not God’s name express authority? Ps 124:8; Prov 18:10; Jer 29:9; Ezek 39:7 and many other instances.

I can see why it was translated as it was:  In describing “name” in John 5:23, blueletterbible says of its usage:

the name is used for everything which the name covers, everything the thought or feeling of which is aroused in the mind by mentioning, hearing, remembering, the name, i.e. for one's rank, authority, interests, pleasure, command, excellences, deeds etc.”

We can see the implication of authority in a name by reading Acts 4:7; Rom 2:24; 2 Thess 3:6; etc.

Scriptures support its usage when we read other instances where Jesus’ authority is addressed:

John 5:26,27 - “For as the Father has life in Himself, so He has granted the Son to have life in Himself,  and has given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of Man.”

Matt 21:24 -  "But Jesus answered and said to them, “I also will ask you one thing, which if you tell Me, I likewise will tell you by what authority I do these things: 25 The baptism of John—where was it from? From heaven or from men?”

And they reasoned among themselves, saying, “If we say, ‘From heaven,’ He will say to us, ‘Why then did you not believe him?’ 26 But if we say, ‘From men,’ we fear the multitude, for all count John as a prophet.” 27 So they answered Jesus and said, “We do not know.”

And He said to them, “Neither will I tell you by what authority I do these things."

No, he was not seeking honor from men as he says 5:41, but he made it clear that the honor bestowed on him by God must be recognized.  He came bearing the authority, honor and power of the Father. 

In the same chapter of John, Jesus said:

“For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son, that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.”  John 5:22,23

“… however, someone comes with his own authority, you will receive him.”

“… If someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him.”

"There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name (authority) under heaven given to people by which we must be saved.”  Acts 4:12

Only he has direct authority over us, not an organization and its rulership.

What can be said there was an individual that had intervene against the apostate group, resulting in a 2 video becoming a warzone, some comments from several apostates that threaten said individual. People who lived in the area spoke up, but were bashed by the apostates, one person being threaten that his family that are jw will eventually see apostates storm his family's kingdom hall, even though the teenager wasn't a jw, he stood up for his family's faith.

The man's claim was that the group will become more violent over time if they continue down this path, but they did not listen, it has gotten so serve that the Youtuber had to wipe out his first video about being against the raid in that kingdom hall. Something may be going down in London very soon.

That is the only amount of information I can get, well now since the video has either become private or wiped out from Youtube. The sad thing is this old man who is an atheist spoke up only to get shot down by apostates, we may never know if he is truly hurt by the negative comments he received from the apostates.

If his second video is still present, I will attempt to salvage it anyway I could.

That being said, the apostates ignore reason and want to do this they see fit. Yes some of them have had issue with a couple of things, but actions like this isn't good. From here on out things could get a bit more intense with them vs. JWs, especially now when this caught on with the Neo apostates and Anti Religious groups in the US.

If you find a video you want not to "disappear", on Youtube, or many other sites .... and want to keep a copy, before someone removes it .. there is a free software that I use "Freemake Video Downloader" which I have downloaded  on my computer to permanently capture stuff that is politically volatile.

You just open "Freemake Video Downloader in one window, and the Youtube video in another window.  Then you copy the URL address as it is playing, and push the "paste" button on Freemake.

It will download the video you are currently watching to your hard drive.

A few minutes ago, I downloaded the full length movie from Youtube "On the Beach", and saw it for the first time.

The Society's Bethel sexual orientation  "Pillowgate" videos were available for awhile on Youtube, then the Society's lawyers had them removed.

The "Pillowgate" videos were also on the Russian Rutube, for about a week before they were removed from there.

I anticipated that, and copied them to my hard drive, before they "disappeared forever".

"Freemake ..." is a very handy tool to have to capture to your hard drive thousands of streaming video sites ... and completely free is a very good price!

I HIGHLY recommend it.

@James Thomas Rook Jr. There are ways, but these videos are totally purged from YouTube, therefore JW opponents, who realized they were lying, now paint JW's are the culprit since the 3 individuals, the artist, the gay man and the former bible student, all of their videos gone because they have been harassed and received threats from the JW opponent communities, one of them known as the Great Apostate, insulted and spoke negatively of these people, this same British bloke was not just fat shaming the man, he even told him to go kill himself, and those liking what was said was clearly on this British man's side. At the same time, both counties, Orange County where Warwick is located, and the Passaic County were against the actions of the JW opponents and such a thing has never been seen before in their communities, mainly after this so called protest took place immediately after an attack on a Jewish Cemetery an the whole ANTIFA thing.

Russian videos have surface, but what they do not tell you, well if you look hard enough, is there are videos of JWs solely being targeted in Russia. There was a website that tracked religious individuals as well as political opponents referred to as "heroes" and their picture address and vk (similar to Facebook) was listed. The FSB had operated several websites, so far I was able to salvage one before the other ones were changed.

That being said, it is not looking too good for anyone in Russia who is not a fan of the RoC, Duma, and Kremlin. The crazy thing is during the World Cup while everyone was distracted, there has been things going on that took place without anyone knowing, all that can be said is the Soviet Era is slowly creeping up on the Russians and there isn't a thing they could do about it, on the other side of the spectrum, Russian allies are clearly not a fan of Americans, for Israel is like a trigger happy gunmen who is quick to take shots that will slowly intensify the situation of things.

This is the best I can salvage, the Russian FSB changed the links to the other websites, which tracked religious people, but this is an example of what I have spoke about before, but compared to the others, this one was used to track heroes, those who are against the Kremlin: 

Hello guest!

But yeah, the software in question was intended to find family and friends, at times used by creepy people on the internet to find women, but it would seem Russian police and FSB took this software to a whole other level and continue to do so as we speak for it now affects other social media forms in Russia now and not solely vk.

As for the current situation for JWs in Russia, you will not find as much information in English, you'd have to go to Russian and Ukrainian sources in order to find recent information that is clearly amissed by JW opponents and English media, for there is only a brief mention during World Cup in English and that is about it.

I have reliable sources in the EU as well as Russia still so anything credible I get from them. But as of late their focus is Tommy Robinson.

• Similar Content

• By Jack Ryan
      Amber Scorah is author of the memoir Leaving the Witness. Growing up in the Jehovah's Witness faith, Scorah moved to mainland China to become an underground missionary. In China, she came to question these beliefs and left the religion. Shunned by family and friends as an apostate, Scorah was alone in Shanghai and thrown into a world she had only known from the periphery, with no education or support system. After growing up in the Jehovah's Witness faith, Amber learned Mandarin Chinese and moved to Mainland China to become an underground missionary. In China, encountering a new culture and making friends outside the faith for the first time, Amber came to question the beliefs she had been taught from childhood and ended up leaving the religion. Amber later moved to New York City, where she began a new life. Several years later, her three-month old son died on his first day in childcare. After this tragedy, Amber became a parental leave advocate. Combining forces with a Republican mother, their bipartisan efforts brought the cause of parental leave to the forefront of the 2016 presidential campaign. She was named one of the 100 most influential people in Brooklyn culture by Brooklyn Magazine. Her writing has appeared in The New York Times, The Believer, The Boston Globe, The Cut, The Globe and Mail and USA Today
    • By Jack Ryan
      The Dutch Parliament has accepted a motion in which is called on the Dutch government to ensure proper care and guidance for apostates.
      I wonder how the Dutch governement is going to act on this motion.
      MOTION BY THE MEMBER OF KOOTEN-ARISSEN
      Proposed 26 September 2019
      The Chamber,
      having heard the deliberations,
      noting that people from orthodox religious communities may encounter a great deal of resistance from their environment if they choose to abandon certain precepts or their faith;
      whereas feelings of loneliness, exclusion and sadness for what is lost can cause a grieving process that people need help with;
      whereas feelings of loneliness, exclusion and sorrow for what has been lost can cause a process of mourning, which people need help with;
      calls on the government to ensure proper care and guidance of apostates, and moves on to the order of the day.
      Van Kooten-Arissen
    • By The Librarian
      OPPOSERS GROUPS
      • Jehovah’s Witnesses and Biblical Discussion Group
      • Loyal followers of Jehovah’s Organisation JW (please note the ‘s’ instead of ‘z’ in title)
      • Jehovah’s Witnesses Come Out of Her My People
      • Jehovah Witness End Time Prophecy
      • JW Preachers of God’s Kingdom
      • Walk With Jehovah
      • AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND EX-JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES (also Canadian, Portugal, New England, New York, NY Capitol Region, NORTH DAKOTA, ONTARIO, PENNSYLVANIA, Pittsburgh, RHODE ISLAND, SOUTH AFRICA, United Kingdom, U.S. Southern, WASHINGTON, )
      • JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES PORTUGAL AND BRAZIL
      • Silver Sword, New World Translation
      • CHRISTIAN AND JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES BIBLE DISCUSSION GROUP
      • Jehovah’s Witnesses History and Beliefs
      • YHWH JHVH Jehowah, Jehovah, Yeshuah and Jesus is God the Father
      • Jehovah’s Witnesses Worldwide (With Lex Gerald Oineseb Quibuyen as an admin)
      • JW Answers
      • JW Awake
      • JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES HELPING THE UNEMPLOYED
      • JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES:COMFORT IN THE DEPRESSION
      • JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES: ONLY FOR SINGLE GROUP
      • JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES. RUSSIAN
      • SERVE JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES IN (ARGENTINA/SPAIN/MEXICO)
      • JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES. VIDEOS ONLY
      • JEHOVAH’S WINTESSES AND ISLAM
      • The Vast Apostate Army
      • Theocratic ministry school
      • “This Generation Will Not Pass Away’ 100 Year Anniversary
      • WORLD UNITED BROTHERHOOD
      • JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES. GERMANY
      • JHWH/YHWH
      • ANY group with the following people in them, either members or admins:
      Barry Martin
      Augustin Astaciao
      Barbara Anderson
      Timothy Schultz
      Wilbur Schultz
      Christian Freedom
      Craig Perry Mason Stevens
      Marina Lopez
      Roy Milton
      Sheryl Lamb
      Sylvia J. Smith
      Zecora Sparlock (also known as Captain Sparlock, or any name with Sparlock in it)
      Brenda Lee
      Jim Moon
      Adam Pryzblyz (or similar spelling)
      Mimi Doria
      Thomas miner
      Wendy Scott
    • By Witness
      Wt. 11/7/15 - “HOW DO FALSE TEACHERS OPERATE? THEIR METHODS REVEAL A CUNNING SPIRIT. APOSTATES “QUIETLY BRING IN” CORRUPTIVE IDEAS. LIKE SMUGGLERS, THEY OPERATE IN A CLANDESTINE MANNER, SUBTLY INTRODUCING APOSTATE VIEWS”.
      It begins benignly, truthfully, like this:
      Wt. 1882, pgs 71-71 – “BEWARE OF ‘ORGANIZATION’. It is wholly unnecessary. The Bible rules will be the only rules you will need. DO NOT SEEK TO BIND OTHERS’ CONSCIENCES, AND DO NOT PERMIT OTHERS TO BIND YOURS. Believe and obey so far as you can understand God’s Word today, and so continue growing in grace and knowledge and love day by day”.
      And escalates into this:
      Wt. 11/15/81 “Make haste to IDENTIFY the visible theocratic ORGANIZATION of God that represents his king, Jesus Christ. IT IS ESSENTIAL FOR LIFE. Doing so, be complete in accepting its every aspect”.
      Wt. 13/11/15 –“ At that time, the life-saving direction that we receive from JEHOVAH’S ORGANIZATION may not appear practical from a human standpoint. ALL OF US MUST BE READY TO OBEY any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not.”
      Rev 16:13,14:
      “And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs; for they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth, (the anointed ones Rev 1:5) and of the whole world, to gather them together for the war of the great day of God, the Almighty.”
      We are aware that a fertilized egg of a frog is laid in a mass under water. In a few days, a tadpole is formed, and eventually, the metamorphosis is complete, as a mature frog has developed. Even the diet during this process changes from grasses to meat.
      In the Watchtower, what begins as a scriptural truth, becomes a full-fledged lie, sourced in Satan’s “sea”, that consumes the individual who submits his mind and heart to it. Each beginning of a lie is part of many, that the Watchtower has ‘morphed’ over the years. These teachings have become unique to Jehovah’s Witnesses. Rev 13:1,2 (Prov 14:25) 

Again, from the WT 11/7/15:
      “AND JUST AS A CLEVER FORGER TRIES TO PASS PHONY DOCUMENTS, SO APOSTATES USE ‘COUNTERFEIT WORDS’, OR FALSE ARGUMENTS, TRYING TO PASS THEIR FABRICATED VIEWS AS IF THEY WERE TRUE.” 
      Here's an example of a fabricated view:
      Wt. 14/1/15 - “How did Jehovah become King in 1914, and what were some of the Kingdom’s early accomplishments? The subsequent famines, earthquakes, and pestilences as well as the fulfillment of other Bible prophecies proved CONCLUSIVELY that Jesus Christ had begun to rule in heaven as King of God’s Kingdom in 1914. By enthroning his Son as the Messianic King, Jehovah had, indeed, become King in a new sense!” 
      The SYMBOLIC famines, earthquakes, pestilences are the labor pains that PRECEDE the birth of God’s Kingdom. This is the natural order of birth. Luke 21:8,9; Mark 13:8; Ezek 22:28  
       “Now we request you, brethren, with regard to the COMING OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST and our gathering together to Him, that you not be quickly shaken from your ]composure or be disturbed either by a spirit or a MESSAGE OR A LETTER AS IF FROM US, TO THE EFFECT THAT THE DAY OF THE LORD HAS COME. Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.” 2 Thess 2:1-4
      Watchtower continues: 
      “THEY SPREAD 'DECEPTIVE TEACHINGS,' 'TWISTING'...THE SCRIPTURES TO FIT THEIR OWN IDEAS. (2 Pet. 2:1, 3, 13; 3:16)” 
      Twisting the scriptures, and creating new doctrine such as:
      Wt 02/8/1 - “Representing the royal priesthood are appointed elders, who serve in positions of responsibility in congregations of Jehovah’s people around the earth. These men deserve our respect and wholehearted support, whether they are of the anointed or not. Why? Because, through his holy spirit, Jehovah has appointed the older men to their positions. Hebrews 13:7,17" 
      JWs, go back to the scriptures to find the truth:
      Num 18:7 - “But you and your sons will carry out your priestly responsibilities for everything concerning the altar and for what is inside the veil, and you will do that work. I am giving you the work of the priesthood as a gift, BUT AN UNAUTHORIZED PERSON WHO COMES NEAR THE SANCTUARY WILL BE PUT TO DEATH."
       Who are the Temple sanctuary?  1 Cor 3:16,17; 1 Pet 2:5,9; 2Chron.13:9; Ezek 22:26;Eze.44:6,7,8,9; 2Thess.2:4; Dan.11:31; Matt.24:15; Rev 11:1,2
      “CLEARLY, APOSTATES DO NOT HAVE OUR BEST INTERESTS AT HEART. FOLLOWING THEM WOULD DIVERT US FROM THE ROAD THAT LEADS TO ETERNAL LIFE”. 
      Shepherd the Flock book, page 65 (the previous version) – 
      “Apostasy is a standing away from true worship, a falling away, defection, rebellion.”
      It includes: 
      “Deliberately spreading teachings contrary to bible truth…
      AS TAUGHT BY JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES”

Pearl Doxsey, 4womaninthewilderness blogspot
      “The Kingdom—1914?”
      “The Sign of the End”

• By Jack Ryan
      Here is the quote from Jehovah's Witnesses calling former members "mentally diseased"

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  
      Where in the scripture does it say that apostates are mentally diseased? I guess that's just their translation.
    • By Jack Ryan
      I see more and more stories about this woman Barbara Anderson
      What exactly did she do at Bethel? Does she have an interesting story?
    • By Jack Ryan
      bh chap. 11 pp. 110-112 pars. 12-15 - Imagine that a teacher is telling his students how to solve a difficult problem. A clever....student claims that the teacher’s way of solving the problem is wrong. What should the teacher do?....suppose that the teacher allows the rebel to show the class how he would solve the problem...he knows that allowing them the opportunity to try to prove their point will benefit the whole class. When the rebels fail, all honest students will see that the teacher is the only one qualified to lead the class....consider two things that the teacher in our illustration would not do............he would not stop the rebel student from presenting his case.
  • Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Vespucci Languages Private Limited
    Newest Member
    Vespucci Languages Private Limited

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.