• Views 11.2k
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did Elon Musk buy this platform?

Often this happens when the person has reached a resolution to follow through, given their first opportunity. Their paralyzing dilemma resolved, they can give the appearance that all is completely wel

Where is your respect for truthful speech?!  Every single news report told that Police said that they were MARRIED and FORMER MEMBERS of the Congregation.  Why the contentious spirit?  Who are you

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Amidstheroses said:

Well, I don’t know what they are. I do know I try to become all things to all people or whatever Paul said about that.

Basically, that means being agreeable and courteous, and trying to understand another’s viewpoint. 

One summer in Pittsburgh PA possibly 1978, a bunch of us from work went to this bar with no widows for lunch. I was first to reach the door and as I opened it this huge muscular drunk black guy with tattoos was in the doorway facing me. He says “Nobody likes me..” and I patted him on his shoulder and said “Welll, I can certainly understand that.”, and we had a nice 30 second conversation about sports something or another, blocking the doorway, while the people behind me audibly gasped, and anticipated a fight.

He left, and we went inside and had lunch, with two beers.

They talked about that for years!

Apparently, in the bar section of Liberty Avenue in downtown Pittsburgh, that was  not the normal outcome ……

33 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

And I bet they didn't serve children either.

I asked them about that, and got two, with ketchup.

Seriously, it was a bar. I don’t remember any live entertainment.

I was the “new guy” on the project (light rail subway design) and they were taking me to lunch. I was wearing a cowboy hat and they said “You go in first.”

…..0h. Wow. I just got it.

50 minutes ago, Pudgy said:

Seriously, it was a bar. I don’t remember any live entertainment.

I was the “new guy” on the project (light rail subway design) and they were taking me to lunch. I was wearing a cowboy hat and they said “You go in first.”

For no particular reason other than I am following Twitter at the moment, what if if was the new James Bond walking into that bar?

image.jpeg

leading off not with his familiar, ‘My name is Bond—James Bond’ but with his pronouns.

’My name is theirs—James Theirs.’

the photo may be satire. There was a time when I would without hesitation say it was. But these woke times that drive entertainment industry are such that just maybe it is not.

I just finished your five part Elon Musk series and enjoyed it so much I thought about writing you a check for $10,000 but then I thought ……… Not. 

The BB IS 100% GOP, if for no other reason than the Dims have absolutely no sense of humor.

13 hours ago, Pudgy said:

In a religious debate forum, you can’t just be unhappy with the other person‘s viewpoint, you have to destroy it with Facts and sound reasoning and reason and logic so that it is obvious to everybody. 

Unfortunately, you have no facts to back up your illogical false claims, other than try, to equate them with unsound thoughts. That just means, the poster is not a good debater, just a hater.

12 hours ago, Pudgy said:

Your wish is senseless. I have no agenda.

I am not debating anyones’ viewpoint BUT MY OWN, which when I get new facts, will change.

This just tells me, you don't read posts very well, and just wish to be combative. Read it again. This time, try glasses. You'll find, I was directing my thought about the poster "WITNESS", as a person of interest when it comes to scriptural viewpoints.

I don't care about your viewpoints, since you have no real intellectual ones to offer.

5 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

’My name is theirs—James Theirs.’

Alas, I’m told the guy is British, straight as they come, married, with two kids. It’s a bit embarrassing to have been caught judging a book by its cover. But, you have to admit, he doesn’t exactly look the James Bond type, and in these squirrelly times, you never know what’s coming next.

I promise not to say anything if Allan is presented as the next James Bond. I’ll zip it.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.