In Australia not sure in the other parts of the world all congregations banks accounts were emptied and funds were redirected overseas now congregations only are allowed to keep $5000  in their accounts funny enough this information was not read to the JWs was only Elders knowledge.

I am not going to jump on this band wagon. I'm in UK and cannot see some news articles and obviously not all news items are true anyway.

Now this is where we need Truthers.  I wonder if @Space Merchant will investigate this as a Truther ? Or if @JW Insider will investigate it as an 'insider' ?

Contrary to 'popular opinion' I do not want to see the CCJW 'go down' completely. What I want to see is honesty and mercy and justice for CSA victims, and to see the Org 'made clean'. 

Thank you @Witness for this information, and thank you JJJ for info' about New Zealand. Please keep us updated. I will obviously do my own research but as I've mentioned some news articles are being blocked for UK. 

Just another personal request. I cannot hear videos properly (awaiting new hearing aids from USA ) so any written information would be appreciated. 

Here are some links of the newspapers and videos too.

Hello guest!

Hello guest!

Hello guest!

Video

Video 2

Cheers

When these stories emerge, why do JWs continue to tolerate an organization that closes its eyes to its own sins, while exalting itself above all other organizations in the world?   What keeps JWs from walking away?  Fear?  Obligation to men?  Do they think that such filth could ever be connected to God and Jesus?  If we know God does not condone such atrocities, why would we? Why would we allow our heart to be influenced by men who create the atrocities by their rules and doctrine?  

Adam and Eve committed one grave sin against God.  They rejected His warning, and they lost their chance of living eternally under God’s care.  They turned away from God, to listen to the father of the lie.  How many sins has the organization committed over and over again? Every sin is a rejection of God’s decrees through Christ.  If we are to ever become sinless, should we remain in an atmosphere where sin thrives? Eph 2:1-3

God does not change, but men do, who easily dismiss their sins without apology, without repentance.  They make humorous excuses instead.  They believe they can rewrite the meaning of Christ’s teachings.  They can convince millions that Jesus is the “head” of corruption, of an organization in the realm of Satan, the enemy of Jesus Christ.

For those who continue to support this organization of sin and lies, what is wrong with their hearts?

JWs are a stubborn people, afraid to move from their false comfort of “peace and security”, and stand for decency and righteousness.  1 Thess 5:1-3; Rev 18:4-8

Hello guest!

Asking the watchtower...😂😂😂J

JWs should be thinking maybe this is how God is cleaning up the society and they are working against their own God... 😂😂😂

Lol if God send Jesus again to clean the lost sheep the JWs will have him crucified again...😂😂😂

7 hours ago, César Chávez said:

When news media receive their news from secondhand accounts rather than investigating a substance on their own? It just becomes unsubstantiated news propaganda to appease former members of the Watchtower. A ploy that Trump uses to satisfy his base. 😏

I really look forward to your unbiased news sources...with source's of course.

17 hours ago, JJJ-AUSTRALIA said:

Asking the watchtower...😂😂😂J

JWs should be thinking maybe this is how God is cleaning up the society and they are working against their own God... 😂😂😂

Lol if God send Jesus again to clean the lost sheep the JWs will have him crucified again...😂😂😂

That’s actually a very sobering thought.   It truly is a “war” between truth and lies.  

Jesus rides on the side of God’s Truth (Rev 19:11), not “truth” as defined by men who lean on a few valid and truthful doctrines, but spout off a plethora of false ones.  (Rev 19:19)

Yet, it is only God’s truth and righteousness, that will win out in the end.  (Rev 19:20,21)

“Look, I am coming soon, and my reward is with me to repay each person according to his work13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.

14 “Blessed are those who wash their robes,  so that they may have the right to the tree of life and may enter the city by the gates. 15 Outside are the dogs, the sorcerers, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood."  Rev 22:12-15

While they may have moved extra funds to a different location, I do not trust the spin or angle the media is putting on it......... if you trust the media after all the junk that is published -  you are pretty naive. 

3 hours ago, Arauna said:

While they may have moved extra funds to a different location, I do not trust the spin or angle the media is putting on it......... if you trust the media after all the junk that is published -  you are pretty naive. 

If you trust that the WT intends to join in the redress scheme at the last minute (deadline June 30), you may be the one who is pretty naive.   

"The Australian Government expects every institution in which the sexual abuse of children occurred to be accountable for that abuse and join the National Redress Scheme (the Scheme) and provide redress.

The Australian Government and all state and territory governments have agreed that institutions named in the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse report or named in an application received by the Scheme must provide a clear written statement setting out their intention to join the Scheme by no later than 30 June 2020. These institutions will be expected to join as soon as possible, but no later than 31 December 2020. This additional time reflects the maximum time needed to complete the on-boarding process and recognises the reduced capacity of many institutions due to the coronavirus pandemic.

If by 30 June 2020 an institution has failed to signify its intention to join the Scheme, it will be immediately publicly identified by the Scheme in accordance with Scheme legislation and jurisdictions will consider other appropriate action. This may include financial sanctions applied by state, territory or Commonwealth governments, and changes to an organisation's charitable status. Naming institutions is necessary to ensure that people wanting to access the Scheme know the status of relevant institutions."  

Hello guest!

As of May 28th, the WT had no intention of joining in.

Hello guest!

It looks like the lost, abused sheep are just not that important to the organization.  Money takes priority.  

On 6/16/2020 at 4:36 AM, 4Jah2me said:

Now this is where we need Truthers.  I wonder if @Space Merchant will investigate this as a Truther ? Or if @JW Insider will investigate it as an 'insider' ?

Just seeing now you have mentioned me here. Other than that, we always know about CSA, 24/7/365, granted us Truthers are aware of sexual and violent abuse done to a mate and or child, this is no different. They already know of this situation, granted, the notion of an Gangstalking season concerning religion, JW is also on that menu apparently.

As for the subject matter this is an accusation, the faith community being accused of something, therefore further information is indeed needed. Even the notion points to alleged, therefore, more information is needed, as for the community I am of, they are already seeing the accusation through, likewise, to other things they are viewing.

That being said, it should be known to you, the website that @Witness cited is right-centered bias, for that alone should speak volumes here, especially when it comes to conveyance. So anyone is capable of jumping to conclusions when such is deemed an accusation, which is no different from the accused regardless of whatever institution, and in this regard, it is quite the accusation, granted the second-handedness.

On 6/16/2020 at 4:36 AM, 4Jah2me said:

Contrary to 'popular opinion' I do not want to see the CCJW 'go down' completely. What I want to see is honesty and mercy and justice for CSA victims, and to see the Org 'made clean'. 

They are aware of CSA, however, the problem is that pedophilia is damningly problematic, that is plagues any institution like that of a virus. Actions can be taken, however, it is a hit or miss, hence, solutions are needed to teach not just the children, but the adults as well. So far, no one proposes the as much as I do.

On 6/16/2020 at 3:21 PM, César Chávez said:

When news media receive their news from secondhand accounts rather than investigating a substance on their own? It just becomes unsubstantiated news propaganda to appease former members of the Watchtower. A ploy that Trump uses to satisfy his base. 😏

Yes. Granted the source that is linked points to an accusation, and usually from right-centered bias websites, the push credibility by wording, as the website in question has a history.

Are you a Jehovah's Witness? For those that are aware of things they are not easily fazed. Likewise, not all former Witnesses are fazed by this, due to the fact they themselves are an enemy to disgruntled former Witnesses, for there is ample evidence of that since the whole 2017 fiasco whereas former Jehovah's Witnesses were at odds with disgruntled former Witnesses, i.e. accusing JWs of stopping an event, when in realize, it was a former JW or Bible Student, a friend of Cedars, that stopped it, but he was sent death threats and fat shamed due to the fact he had a role in stopping the disgruntled ones, likewise, with people of the community who also stopped the disgruntled ones, branding them extremist, along with someone's angry boyfriend.

That being said, it would not surprise anyone who will push an accusation as a truth out of the pool of hatred and disdainfulness. Likewise to 4Jah2me, a lot of Truthers are already aware, but as you pointed out, we are skeptical of second-hand sources; it is Info Wars all over again.

On 6/15/2020 at 11:38 PM, JJJ-AUSTRALIA said:

In Australia not sure in the other parts of the world all congregations banks accounts were emptied and funds were redirected overseas now congregations only are allowed to keep $5000  in their accounts funny enough this information was not read to the JWs was only Elders knowledge.

What source is this? Also this is no surprise, granted some institutions, when it comes to revenue have a limit, a capacity, likewise to corporate having limits on branches, and or other outside of that spectrum.

On 6/16/2020 at 11:16 AM, Witness said:

JWs are a stubborn people, afraid to move from their false comfort of “peace and security”, and stand for decency and righteousness.  1 Thess 5:1-3; Rev 18:4-8

Not all of them are stubborn. Also granted the existence of two groups, one looking for peace, and one looking for security, this is something people are looking at with extreme vigilance. L.T.'s branches, it's very existence is a major, major red flag! For this entity can easily take anyone of any group, of any faith without notice if not careful.

No man, woman or child is safe if they take the wrong step, for once this entity has you, it is not easy to get out, it is difficult, very difficult to escape.

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

That being said, it should be known to you, the website that @Witness cited is right-centered bias, for that alone should speak volumes here, especially when it comes to conveyance.

What website?  You claim it is right-centered bias, but have given no examples.  

To find out more about the Scheme, go to 

Hello guest!
 or call 1800 737 377 from Australia or +61 3 6222 3455 from overseas.

5 hours ago, Witness said:
6 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

That being said, it should be known to you, the website that @Witness cited is right-centered bias,

Hello guest!

About this website

This website contains material that is sometimes confronting and distressing. Sometimes words or images can cause sadness or distress, or trigger traumatic memories for people, particularly people who have experienced past abuse or childhood trauma.

For some people, these responses can be overwhelming. If you need immediate help or counselling, 24/7 support is available. Redress Support Services are also available to provide advice or support before, during and after you apply for redress.

Language

This website tries to use inclusive, restorative and non-derogatory language. Many of the commonly used words and phrases have shortcomings and we hope that no one feels excluded, misrepresented or offended. Please tell us your feedback about the website and how to improve it.

21 hours ago, Arauna said:

“It is one thing to be ignorant, it is quite another to be ignorant by choice.”

I thought of your comment when seeing this short video:

@Witness @Srecko Sostar @4Jah2me 

20 hours ago, Witness said:

What website?  You claim it is right-centered bias, but have given no examples. 

It is obviously the one you linked in your 1st post.

This one:

On 6/15/2020 at 10:58 PM, Witness said:

Hello guest!

The information speaks for itself. Let's just hope for your sake that the information being handed over is actually credible, as @César Chávez pointed out because we know what the Far-Left is capable of (thanks to them even more children is at risk at a hellish level as of recent), and we also know those of the Far-Right and how they deem things. Moreover, it can boil down to a situation whereas the next move they make on this investigative story chess board will not be what one is to expect, especially for those who are beyond control and or angry.

There is yet another issue that will cause quite the collateral damage, something I addressed in the past, and missed opportunity for you - which is in connection to CSA in institutions.

That being said, there is another matter concerning JWs that is focused on too.

RIGHT-CENTER BIAS

These media sources are slightly to moderately conservative in bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor conservative causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. 

Hello guest!

• Overall, we rate News.com.au Right-Center Biased based on story selection that slightly favors the right. We also rate them Mostly Factual in reporting rather than High due to the occasional use of poor sources.

Detailed Report

Factual Reporting: MOSTLY FACTUAL
World Press Freedom Rank: Australia 21/180

History

News.com.au is an Australian news and entertainment website which focuses on celebrity gossip, travel, lifestyle, sport, business, technology, money and real estate. 

Hello guest!
 is the Editor-In-Chief. According to 
    Hello guest!
 they are Australia’s most popular news website as of January 2015.

Hello guest!

Funded by / Ownership

News.com.au is owned by 

Hello guest!
, which is a part of News Corp and owned by 
    Hello guest!
. Revenue is based on subscriptions and 
    Hello guest!
. For annual financial reports please see 
    Hello guest!

Analysis / Bias

In review, News.com.au’s coverage of national news tends to utilize strong emotional headlines and word choices such as 

Hello guest!
 Barnaby Jonce is a conservative Australian Politician. Further, News.com.au publishes articles that are critical of conservative Prime Minister Scott Morrison, 
    Hello guest!

When it comes to issues such as global warming, they publish articles with a neutral tone such as this: 

Hello guest!
  and with racism they criticize members of the center-right political party, Young Liberals (Australia) for racist comments they made in the video 
    Hello guest!

They also publish celebrity news under the entertainment category: 

Hello guest!
 When News.com.au covers news regarding the USA, they publish articles with emotionally loaded headlines and a pro-Trump tone, 
    Hello guest!
 “America’s media celebrates ‘Merry Impeachmas’ The media’s gleeful reaction to Donald Trump’s impeachment may very well help him get re-elected in 2020, commentators argue.” For this story, they source factually mixed right biased sources such as 
    Hello guest!
, mostly factual 
    Hello guest!
 and mixed 
    Hello guest!
 The latter two sources are owned by Newscorp. In general, they report news mostly factually with story selection slightly favoring the right. They do not clearly label opinion content.

A 

Hello guest!
 reveals they have not failed a fact check.

Overall, we rate News.com.au Right-Center Biased based on story selection that slightly favors the right. We also rate them Mostly Factual in reporting rather than High due to the occasional use of poor sources. (2/14/2017) Updated (M. Huitsing 12/31/2019)

Source: 

Hello guest!

@Srecko Sostar Srecko, are you sure you found the right address, so to speak?

Hello guest!

This is a Child Abuse and Neglect hotline website, I had this linked a while back when I told you there are solutions to helping children, making them aware, some of which are affiliated with CSA services and aid. Mainly if the help is truly needed. Likewise, the same solutions they have, I even addressed them to you - you simply laughed at them, I take it this time you agree with me.

The link I am referring to is the one in the very beginning of the thread, cited by Witness.

On 6/18/2020 at 12:49 AM, Space Merchant said:

That being said, it should be known to you, the website that @Witness cited is right-centered bias, for that alone should speak volumes here, especially when it comes to conveyance. So anyone is capable of jumping to conclusions when such is deemed an accusation, which is no different from the accused regardless of whatever institution, and in this regard, it is quite the accusation, granted the second-handedness.

7 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation

These sources are generally trustworthy for information

7 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

These media sources are slightly to moderately conservative in bias. They often publish factual information ......

They often publish factual information

15 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

These sources are generally trustworthy for information

They often publish factual information

For celebrity gospel, lifestyle, etc. Majority of anything institution-wise, as the latter points out,

22 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Overall, we rate News.com.au Right-Center Biased based on story selection that slightly favors the right. We also rate them Mostly Factual in reporting rather than High due to the occasional use of poor sources.

I hope you do realize how religion is viewed by conservatives/liberals of any kind, mainly those who cater to the Left, as is those who cater to the Right.

That being said, it will not end too well on your favor, especially granted the article in question that is presented.

If you do not know how the Left and Right operates, granted both sides tend to get secondary information that are often not as credible, mainly if it is something that are not as favorable, it will not come to the glory of your own favor - let that sink in as the days pass.

You already have an example with the protesting....

@Srecko Sostar @Witness Out of curiosity, are you both aware of the specific people mentioned in the article, as is with property details of the JW churches in said location? I ask this because for a reason, and granted I was able to recover 78% of the article/topic in question, which has some information that you may or may not know.

2 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

If you do not know how the Left and Right operates, granted both sides tend to get secondary information that are often not as credible, mainly if it is something that are not as favorable, it will not come to the glory of your own favor - let that sink in as the days pass.

Thank you for your warning, but the bottom line is, it very well could be true. 

And, I should remind you, I am not interested in "mainstream religion", in the least.  My focus is on the Watchtower and the people inside. 

NOTE: This investigative story was purposed by Natalie O'Brien, a senior reporter. This is probably, assuming, the same Natalie who had quite the confrontation with ABC, I will have to look into this out of curiosity.

Hello guest!

Hello guest!

The article in question is referring to News Corp’s attempt to expose the complexities of legal and financial entities in connection to the group, they deem it as obscure. They also added that the charity status may be revoked if it does not sign up to The National Redress Scheme.

The special investigation sub-focus is a call back to the ARC situation in Australia regarding allegations, to which what ARC provided correct vs. the over exaggeration of those who think they know everything pertaining to ARC. The article also claims that Jehovah’s Witnesses are hiding money before the June 30th joining of the scheme.

Again, as the article can be read, it speaks more and more about ARC regarding institutions, the churches of the Jehovah’s Witnesses are obviously among them, in addition, it states that there are 1,800 potential victims and more than 1,000 alleged pedophiles, as is with the number of those that confess to the crimes they committed themselves.

The article continues to state that the number of pedophiles as well as victims outstrips [rapidly surpassing that of or has] that of the Catholic Church at an exponential rate, however, if anyone is aware of ARC, the percentage of pedophiles/victims within the churches of Jehovah’s Witnesses is minuscule compared to the Catholic Church, as well as others under the gaze of ARC during that time, so that is information here that is catering to the right (going back to ARC the evidence speaks for itself) It goes on to speak of financial compensation, the possibility of $132 million.

Within the area alone, the article states that there are 68k (68,000) adherents to Jehovah’s Witnesses, did not state that they will sign up for the scheme or not. As pointed out, this is what was speculated in relation to the claims of News Corp.

Back to News Corp again, they claim that the Jehovah’s Witnesses were rearranging finances and legal entities. News Corp also revealed this announcement since Nov. 2012, a claim made by them.

The claims as followed:

• Restructured its legal charities and entities
    • Grown from a handful of charities to 836 separate small basic religious charities (766 active right now) listed as registered on Dec. 3, 2012 on The Australian Charities and not for profits commission (ACNC) site. Small basic religious charities are not required to provide financial information.
    •  It appears to have had only one charity (The Watchtower and Bible Tract Society Australia Ltd) supplying financial reports to ACNC.
    • Reported to the ACNC $150 million in income for The Watchtower since 2014.
    • Submitted financial reports to the ACNC for the Watchtower showing almost $100 million from 2014 to 2019 in allocated donations and overseas aid.
    • Made a loan of about $6 million (without short term repayment plans) to the UK International Bible Students aka IBSA (listed in UK as IBSA 2015 accounts).
    • Submitted Watchtower financial reports to the ACNC stating it is operating at a loss of $1.9 million deficit in 2019 and $1.2 million in 2018, after making a surplus for the previous 3 years.
    • Been reported to the redress scheme by whistle-blowers as allegedly selling off more than $24 million in related properties since 2012.
    • Not declared in the past 6 years of Watchtower financial reports to the ACNC any potential financial implications from The Redress Scheme.
    • It states that the Jehovah’s Witnesses were contacted, and their response was:

“We have considered your request, however, as your questions appear to be based on factual inaccuracies and incorrect assumptions, we respectfully decline to participate”

• New Corps continued to press them of course to no avail.

The position of the Jehovah’s Witnesses and or the organization itself (granted the article is focused on Australia) is that, as even pointed out by ARC, they abhor child sex abuse and that it will not protect any perpetrator and the key submissions made on behalf of the Watchtower itself was familial child sexual abuse, which is not (also not to be confused with) institutional sex abuse (again ARC gives us this evidence).

The article continues, with a former member of Jehovah’s Witnesses in question, to which I will abbreviate: L.K., S.U, who are founders of a website (I assume Witness and Srecko are aware of them if they read the article and or recall the events of ARC). They attempted to contact AUSTRAC with no success, authorities, etc. They even failed to contact Australian Federal Police amid growing fears and an attempt to dodge obligation to victims. A member of AUSTRAC and a member of Australian Federal Police stated

“They [We] do not confirm or deny specific activity the agencies may be undertaking.”

The article continues to blame authorities now, stating that the authorities have let them down. Moreover, L.K is claiming that the Jehovah’s Witnesses, although not joining The Redress Scheme, that they are also saying they do not have enough money for any Redress, but the claim is that they have, and so forth - a mixed bag of potatoes chips right now.

That being said, gather for now, and I thank Bible_Spy for getting the information for me, but clearly there is more, which isn’t easy for her to get.

Again, granted this is right-centered bias catering to the right, I am seeing some inconsistencies, i.e. The misconception of ARC’s percentages regarding child abuse in religious institutions, for as I recall, the Jehovah’s Witnesses were very low, as is with others, compared to the Catholic Church there is no possibility of 68k in one area to surpass Catholics concerning the issue of child abuse, they are at, last I checked higher in the number of adherents - 5,439,268, which is a 5,371,268 difference. The faith in question are a minority. Looks like we would have to go back to ARC because New Corps is not only attempting to shed light on whatever second-handed sources they received, but, they are also throwing more and more ARC into the article.

56 minutes ago, Witness said:

Thank you for your warning, but the bottom line is, it very well could be true. 

And, I should remind you, I am not interested in "mainstream religion", in the least.  My focus is on the Watchtower and the people inside. 

I was not referring to mainstream religion....

That being said, you have to be paying attention because when it comes to the Right-Centered bias, likewise with the Left, you are going to run into problems when you take an inconsistency as a truth, or something that is actually true as false.

Also are you aware of the individuals by name in the article you have linked? They were mentioned in ARC - one of them mentioned church property, she is the obvious one because she was mentioned time and time again elsewhere.

EDIT:

An alleged 3rd individual now, which, as stated by said source, is more focused on ARC than the latter information. Are you also aware of this soul, granted it is in relation to ARC? As I had told John Butler again, this is a different situation - COCSA for it is a bit different compared to the norm CSA. 

Hello guest!

year 2019               year 2018 

TOTAL INCOME:                         28,156,175   .........  27,205,582

Expenses: Donations and Overseas Aid 21,138,521........ 20,853,359

TOTAL EXPENSES:                    29,693,500   ......... 28,384,247 

SURPLUS / (DEFICIT) :              (1,537,325)   ........ (1,178,665)

@Srecko Sostar Alright. But compared to the article and the information you cited, it has to line up. If you read the article (I mean read it, not just look at the title), Remember - News Corp has made some claims, even called Jehovah's Witnesses. The Jehovah's Witnesses themselves deemed New Corps to speak of inaccuracies. The fact you linked those 3 links, you just helped everyone to line things up with the article in question to see what is actually the correct information, which, to the article's credit, as some information that is different, hence the right-centered biasness of the article in question; most AU articles revolving around this story possibly by the same Journalist from the way I see it. Granted no one here is talking about apostasy, but rather, a right-centered bias article from a journalist, who, has some run-ins in the past, granted, most of her articles cater to The Right.

That being said, I believe I address you a question, if you read the article, who are the former Jehovah's Witnesses mentioned in the article, as is with the website they are affiliated with? I have my reasons to asking both you and@Witness this. Also, are you aware of, in this article, that regarding one of these former Jehovah's Witnesses, why would both The AUSTRAC The Australian Federal Police (AFP) be branded as unhelpful, for, these authorities have even been blamed by said former Jehovah's Witnesses. I recall you had a statement about law enforcement, however, the person in question sees it differently, to add more fuel to the fire, even the Journalist had issue with law enforcement, namely, The Australian Federal Police (AFP).

That being said, you just made the job a little bit more easier, granted, some of us actually have access to the full article, hence what I stated above. The next focus is now News Corp for the claims began with them.

1 hour ago, JJJ-AUSTRALIA said:

I mean a deficit 1.5 mil after donating 26 mil to themselves how dodgy is that...

GB manage over/WITH "all of Jesus' belongings" is very negligent. :))) Making deficit is not faithful nor discrete. Perhaps that is why "Jesus" aka/in fact WT study edition magazine removed Them from 1919 appointment. Allegedly ! :))

@Srecko Sostar Regardless of the institution, a deficit is always something of concern, be it revenue, donations, etc. This is something that is minor, within large institutions, it is not something that is isolated.

That being said, the focus here is ARC, News Corps claims within this article, as well as the former Jehovah's Witnesses that are involved. As the question stated:

7 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

if you read the article, who are the former Jehovah's Witnesses mentioned in the article, as is with the website they are affiliated with?

There is for good reason, again, as to why this is asked, it is not merely their involvement with the police or ARC.

2 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

But compared to the article and the information you cited, it has to line up

Article alone is of not such interest to me after insight in financial documents. Article giving idea about where and why money is going. Speculative idea or not, that is what we can accept or not.

Official Financial report/document giving picture of massive money income in one Branch Office (Australia) and how almost same massive amount of money was used for  Donations and Overseas Aid.   
WT Society speaking about transparency of own activity. It would be useful to know who received Donations and Overseas Aid. Some Third World JW entities? Perhaps. For building KH and other facilities for primary benefit of WT Legal Entities and for members to be gathered under "roof" for meetings .... but in same time to giving own donations as loan repayment for real estates that stay in WT property. 

How is possible that  millions $ DEFICIT is result of Spirit Guided Organization and Spirit Guided Elders ? :)))

@Srecko Sostar Can you please answer the question regarding the former Jehovah's Witnesses. Granted they have a role in this.

That being said, I do not see as to how suddenly the article is now of no interest to you, since, were quite adamant from the start of this thread. You even considered Right-Center Bias as mostly factual, granted when it comes to anything pertaining to financial items and or religion, they are not so great, hence the history of right-center bias regarding religion in general - this involves Christianity, this even involves the faith in question, Jehovah's Witnesses in Australia. For, such media are mostly factual when it comes to, the next new song from a rapper, or the swimsuit worn by a celebrity vs. the latter in question and or anything similar.

This is in connection to ARC, as is News Corp, who were the ones who made the claims (financial claims as pointed out above)

As for deficit, some institutions try to hit a goal, they can succumb to a deficiency in whatever it is they are trying to accomplish, mainly when they need revenue to tackle a primary goal of some sort. Again, this involves revenue, hence why I mention donations, for these things are not rocket science.

Also for that other remark, check the claims made by News Corp. After all, it is there, and it is rather questionable. I also pointed out as to when they began the claims, the date and year.

9 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

There are two facts for sure. The CCJW don't want to apologise for Child Sexual Abuse, and, the CCJW don't want to pay compensation. 

Granted the article is ARC heavy, and information from everything pertaining to ARC, that statement of yours holds no water. The issue here is the accusation from News Corp itself and the whole Redress situation, however, the article is catering to the right, therefore, they are pressing the News Corp claims, i.e. the whole overseas thing, of which is deemed having inaccuracies. Thanks to Srecko here, some people can connect the dots.

Moreover, are you aware of the former JWs mentioned in the article? Because somehow those linked it, have no idea who they are, as is their dealings with the police, which is mentioned in the article, to the point, they're blaming law enforcement and an authoritative entity, not just JWs.

If you are unaware of the claims by News Corp, check out the copy of the article I cited, it is in the quotation.

That being said, I do not understand as to why suddenly the article here is of anyone's interest, granted, Witness brought up the link, I merely had the article addressed in a small chunk here.

15 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

I was not referring to mainstream religion....

Granted, it is out of place, but I think what pushed this button was your comment on another topic, regarding someone as part of “mainstream Christianity”. Your view on what is “truth” and who is practicing it, is foreign to what the WT believes.  You tend to rally forth for a religion that does not share your dissection of Trinitarians vs Nontrinitarians,  and lumping the WT in with “restorationists” – “The Great Christian Awakening”. 

Since the first century, there have always been “awake” believers in Christ.  It doesn’t take a visible, organized religious “movement” in the form of “organization” and according to men’s plan, to reveal truth.  Zech 4:6

You have an earthly view of religion and how to practice it, and that is your choice.   Personally, I feel it contradicts worshiping “in spirit and truth”.   John 4:21-24 

My focus remains on the Watchtower and "Israel" inside.  (Matt 10:23; Rev 11:1-3)  This corrupt organization which holds the minds of people captive, fulfills Revelation's  prophesy.  (Luke 21:24; Col 2:8; Rev 13:10)

5 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

if you read the article

No, i was not. 

4 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Can you please answer the question regarding the former Jehovah's Witnesses

I can't.

4 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

I do not see as to how suddenly the article is now of no interest to you

Money is in question :))) who care about article wrote by some "leftist or rightist or centrist" :))) 

3 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

The issue here is the accusation from News Corp itself and the whole Redress situation,

The issue here is the accusation from News Corp itsef ..................No, not for me. 

and the whole Redress situation ............ That is of interest for VICTIMS firstly i suppose, and for me as observer and former member who is disgusted, appealed and horrified to learn that I belonged to an organization that treats (in past and present) its members and children and other various age victims that way !!!

Copy paste one comment from You Tube:

They obey the authorities??

Montana is a reporting state and they didn't report the abuse of Lexi Nuñez. They were sued and lost 35 million. They appealed the decision claiming they were not clergy and won.

Pennsylvania is another mandatory reporting state. They did not report the abuse of Stephanie Fessler. They settled out of court.

California is another reporting state. Gonzalo Campos was an elder who had abused children before in the Congregations. The Watchtower did not report to authorities and did not warn the Congregation. This appointed elder abused more children. They lost a 13.5M lawsuit and the court demanded that they turn in their database of pedophiles which the Watchtower refused!!

I find it very interesting how people can blindly still defend the WT still after knowing the lies the misinformation and the cover ups.

Some years ago my wife and i got spitted on the face for defending the WT reputation.

But now after there is so much uncovered we could not even step inside a KH our concience does not even give us the sanity to do it anylonger, we understand that there are some JWs that dont know whats going on but after you hear the news and the many misinformation of the society how can you sincerely still defend them just fascinates me, to the point to say you can not trust ALL THE NEWS, honestly buffles me, i wonder if they will say the same thing about all other religions news. 

Btw i am not interested talking to those that keeps defending the WT because the GB is not even interested in doing that.

The WT on Australia TV news report stated they will be no joining the Australian compensation scheme 

Here is the video from The Project news report.

Google drive

Hello guest!

Youtube

Hello guest!

My concern here in the UK is that JWs will get seriously hurt whilst on the ministry or going to meetings, by people that are outraged by the disgusting behaviour within the CCJW.  The regular JWs seriously do not know how bad it all is. They do not investigate it. Because they are 'sheeplike' they do as they are told, and they are told not to do research outside of the 'Org'.  I had told the Elders of my ex-congregation of the dangers, but they did not listen to me. This is why I now try to make it known anywhere i can, because my ex congregation are not allowed to converse with me. The more news articles the better, earthwide,  as far as I am concerned. 

Oh yeah the same here in Australia, back when i was PIMI back in 2014 several JWs stopped preaching for some weeks while the Australian Royal Commission delivered their results as they were worried, embarrassed  and afraid on how the public would react.

2 hours ago, JJJ-AUSTRALIA said:

Oh yeah the same here in Australia, back when i was PIMI back in 2014 several JWs stopped preaching for some weeks while the Australian Royal Commission delivered their results as they were worried, embarrassed  and afraid on how the public would react.

The question is, will their embarrassment at the most recent action made by their organization to reject the redress scheme, prick their conscience enough to leave?  Dedication, fear and blindness is so entrenched in their minds, I have my doubts.

"No fear exists where His love is. Rather, perfect love gets rid of fear, because fear involves punishment. The person who lives in fear doesn’t have perfect love."   1 John 4:18

As the video Srecko posted reveals, the GB does not make their decisions based on love for the congregation.  Even at their level, they also harbor fear, of losing their riches...their empire. 

@Witness The Far-Right is an ideology, therefore it is not an religious movement and or a faith, nor is it part of mainstream Christianity. Granted I spoke about them not being too keen on religion as a whole, for history proves as a testament to that. To equate the Far-Right as mainstream Christianity, is an ill minded assumption.

Therefore the statement of which you responded to has no correlation: If you do not know how the Left and Right operates, granted both sides tend to get secondary information that are often not as credible, mainly if it is something that are not as favorable, it will not come to the glory of your own favor - let that sink in as the days pass.

Nothing here said has anything to do with mainstream religion......

On 6/20/2020 at 9:44 AM, Witness said:

Granted, it is out of place, but I think what pushed this button was your comment on another topic, regarding someone as part of “mainstream Christianity”. Your view on what is “truth” and who is practicing it, is foreign to what the WT believes.  You tend to rally forth for a religion that does not share your dissection of Trinitarians vs Nontrinitarians,  and lumping the WT in with “restorationists” – “The Great Christian Awakening”. 

What does this have to do with The Far-Right?

On 6/20/2020 at 9:44 AM, Witness said:

Since the first century, there have always been “awake” believers in Christ.  It doesn’t take a visible, organized religious “movement” in the form of “organization” and according to men’s plan, to reveal truth.  Zech 4:6

You have an earthly view of religion and how to practice it, and that is your choice.   Personally, I feel it contradicts worshiping “in spirit and truth”.   John 4:21-24 

My focus remains on the Watchtower and "Israel" inside.  (Matt 10:23; Rev 11:1-3)  This corrupt organization which holds the minds of people captive, fulfills Revelation's  prophesy.  (Luke 21:24; Col 2:8; Rev 13:10)

Which can be seen by you. But what made you think mainstream religion when we are dealing with a political ideology, with their own agenda?

It does not make sense in regards to your claim, granted the article in question.

That being said, to be brief, both the Far-Left and the Far-Right care very, very little about religion, hence they stem closely to the works of the world. For example, you have Black Lives Matter, ANTIFA, BANM, Proud Boys, The Boogaloo, the list goes on, not of these groups maintain any religious focus - granted both sides are not too keen on anything pertaining to Jesus or his God, let alone Christianity regardless Trinitarian or not, same case with Islam. Sure you can say they adopt some things, however, not of them are affiliated with mainstream religion, but rather, the political system itself. And of course, you and I both know what this system is affiliated with, we both mentioned it in the past, and it has nothing to do with religion.

Therefore regarding the Far-Right, to make a statement regarding mainstream Religion, does not hold any candle to the focus at hand. As I told you before, simply adding things will not do you any good.

On 6/20/2020 at 3:26 AM, Srecko Sostar said:

Making deficit is not faithful nor discrete.

That's a good point.  If this is "Jehovah's organization", why isn't running smoothly?  If they practice "pure worship", why isn't the organization thriving in every way?  When the people under Moses walked the desert for 40 years, something as minor as what they wore on their feet, never wore out.  Since the organization continually compares itself to God's nation during the time of Moses, would God allow a financial deficit to impede the work of His organization?  Or, is this deficit the underhanded work of thieves?  

"I am the gate. Those who enter the sheep pen through me will be saved. They will go in and out of the sheep pen and find food. 10 A thief comes to steal, kill, and destroy. But I came so that my sheep will have life and so that they will have everything they need."  John 10:9,10

6 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

The Far-Right is an ideology, therefore it is not an religious movement and or a faith, nor is it part of mainstream Christianity.

I'm not a political person.  I cannot share your insatiable appetite for what you speak about. I've already explained myself and that will have to do.  But! Out of coincidence, my son sent me a video the very day "left", "right", showed up on this topic!  I'll share the video with you.   

And that's as far as I will go with it. 

By the way, I noticed you didn't address the fact that the redress scheme has been rejected by the WT.  

23 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

No, i was not. 

Then why jump to conclusions? Also I have the article posted on this thread. You have the ability to read it.

23 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

I can't.

Really? So you do not know the former Jehovah's Witnesses mentioned, granted how lively you were regarding them during the whole ARC situation. And I would have thought Witness knew, she did post the article.

The Former Jehovah's Witnesses mentioned in the article, which clearly you and the others have not read is:

Lara Kaput and Steven Unthank, both of whom are sex abuse survivors, both of which founded the website known as Saysorry.org.

You guys were focused on ARC heavily, how in God's name did you miss this when you both had the article in front of you for a span of several days? Mind boggling.

On 6/20/2020 at 12:00 PM, Srecko Sostar said:

Money is in question :))) who care about article wrote by some "leftist or rightist or centrist" :))) 

Well you have to care because if there are indeed inaccuracies, you can be wrong in nearly every statement as more and more information comes out.

Centrism has nothing to do with Right-Center Bias, as for the Left, you have the whole Black Lives Matter nonsense going around.

On 6/20/2020 at 12:10 PM, Srecko Sostar said:

The issue here is the accusation from News Corp itsef ..................No, not for me. 

It is in connection with ACNC and The Redress, therefore, this is critical if you are to be deemed in correct. Right now, the information is muddled.

That said, if both you and Witness really feel this way, why even make a thread concerning this article if you lack the interest? Is it because the more information that is coming out, it may not fit your favor?

The claims, for which you yourself stated are not too far from the News Corp claims, which is deem to have inaccuracies, likewise to that Catholic Church claim, when going back to the public information from ARC, we see the truth.

That being said, News Corp did make these claims, which is no different from the information you cited so far, which is a mirror image of information.

On 6/20/2020 at 12:10 PM, Srecko Sostar said:

and the whole Redress situation ............ That is of interest for VICTIMS firstly i suppose, and for me as observer and former member who is disgusted, appealed and horrified to learn that I belonged to an organization that treats (in past and present) its members and children and other various age victims that way !!!

Yes, but somehow you did not know the two important victims in the Jehovah's Witnesses faith in Australia, then again, you said you didn't really care for this small information, granted, they have a role in this as well. For if there is an importance, on your part, should not their names be known to you? Both Lara Kaput and Steven Unthank?Or do you, and the others recall the names and history of the victims within Jehovah's Witnesses only when it is convenient? Well, I need not say much here because the proof is in this thread alone.

As a side note, I was asking you the names, likewise to Witness, as a test of discernment.

That being said, child abuse, in all sense, is disgusting and and a fowl thing that is the plague of imperfect man, but you have to be wise about the situation at hand, be knowing and knowledgeable of what events take place, and, as stated to you before, better solutions, even to which ARC displayed, the same solutions to help children which you laughed at, twice.

Regarding the faith community itself, as pointed out, a good percentage of them are not well equipped to handle child abuse, therefore, this is where the solutions come in, the same ones ARC presented, even told the Jehovah's Witnesses to better clarify, however, disgruntled members do not mention this, let alone what one victim within Jehovah's Witnesses was made aware regarding child abuse.

Therefore, you have to care about what is factual true, and what is factual false because you can easily go about your own understanding of things and jump to conclusions.

Granted you said nearly the same thing News Corp did (as well as presented), I suggest you look into it a bit more, after all, you did like the idea this article was brought up, why a change of attitude?

@Witness I said Far-Left and Far-Right...... You can't be serious with this YouTube video.... Are you? Moreover, these ideologies are traced back years, not primarily 2020.

As for the Redress, I have mentioned it, in fact, I even noted the former Jehovah's Witness that both you and Srecko could not even recall and or know. This was after addressing from the article you linked in your first post of News Corp claims.

3 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

My concern here in the UK is that JWs will get seriously hurt whilst on the ministry or going to meetings, by people that are outraged by the disgusting behaviour within the CCJW.  The regular JWs seriously do not know how bad it all is. They do not investigate it. Because they are 'sheeplike' they do as they are told, and they are told not to do research outside of the 'Org'.  I had told the Elders of my ex-congregation of the dangers, but they did not listen to me. This is why I now try to make it known anywhere i can, because my ex congregation are not allowed to converse with me. The more news articles the better, earthwide,  as far as I am concerned. 

You are in the right to have every concern regarding the situation. And regarding the JWs in UK, not all of them are like this, I had mentioned the Arabic JW who currently resides in the UK, and there are several like him. Concerning what he and the others pointed out, the concern for the United Kingdom people is how to better identity the problem, how to isolate it, and should any case of child abuse do take place, what steps are needed to deal with the aftermath. Going back to ARC, it is evident that a number of JWs, not all of them, are not well equip to handle child abuse let alone teach it. Some of them are aware of this problem, but, as with 95% of people on this earth alone, they have the mentality of "If it does not happen to me, I am ok", but the reality is, you have to be aware 100%, always, no room for lagging, no room for rest, you have to be vigilant in a sinful world, no matter what area you are in, even the institution, hence the faith in question.

Current Jehovah's Witnesses, some of them, are aware, this is why these are the same ones, training themselves to see danger before it happens, and should a danger take place, they are willing and ready to deal with it the best way possible because they are equipped. Child Abuse and Neglect Services encourages such actions, this was even alluded to in ARC. So it is an obligation to teach these methods, this is why I even encourage if you want to lessen the CSA happening in any institution, reach out and teach the people of it instead of mindlessly attacking it. Disgruntled JWs are actually encouraging people, pedophiles, to go to JWs, which is a red flag right there. I am not sure if you are aware of this but YouTube and social media is riddled with pedophiles, so giving them ideas only increases the problem. Therefore, yes, and it is agreed, express the history of child abuse among Jehovah's Witnesses, but at the same time, seeing their way they are structured, implement on a way to help them fight in this battle of immoral sin, just speaking from the side lines will not do anyone any good. Not sure if you are familiar with John Cedars, a former JW, his friend states the same thing as I have, and he himself was a former BS, he was also the one who stopped the disgruntled JWs in the borough by contacting the park and the police.

You are free to do this, however, take the action of helping them know what child abuse is and how to fight it. Child Abuse is a sin that is plagued all over the world, no one is immune to it. You can take action by adhering to the solutions. If I can teach children today about child abuse, and they take what they learn to teach others, even adults, why can you pass on this information yourself, as do the others? To fight an enemy, you need troops, the enemy is pedophilia, correct? Train those out there to fight this enemy.

That being said, I've addressed this time and time again and even now, it is the same song and dance on this forum concerning CSA. To take action you must do something in the right way, remember how one victim, mentioned in ARC, how she learned about CSA. Take this example and apply it, reach one, teach one, and save one, in addition to that, you play a role into helping a community fight something they call victim to themsevles.

5 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

@Witness I said Far-Left and Far-Right...... You can't be serious with this YouTube video.... Are you?

Of course I'm not serious about it.  Dear SM, what I'm trying to tell you is the same thing I've said before many times to you.  My focus is on my people in the organization, not on the political, religious movements in the world.  I don't care about left, right, right center bias, or center right bias. :)  Yes, I admit WT has its fingers in politics when it is advantageous toward their cause, but my interest is in their complete denial to follow God's words in Christ.  

17 minutes ago, Witness said:

Of course I'm not serious about it.  Dear SM, what I'm trying to tell you is the same thing I've said before many times to you.  My focus is on my people in the organization, not on the political, religious movements in the world.  I don't care about left, right, right center bias, or center right bias. :)  Yes, I admit WT has its fingers in politics when it is advantageous toward their cause, but my interest is in their complete denial to follow God's words in Christ. 

Then focus on it. Granted if you were, you would not have posted this, and asserted the Far-Right to be equating to mainstream religion. I can tell you this, from my experience. The Far-Right has a disdain for the Scriptures, one of which I had confronted while preaching of the gospel, hence why, I deem this woman an adversary - Yvette Felarca. even Rook, is aware of who this woman is and her group, and how they cater to the right in terms of their message. People like her do the same thing when it comes to journalism and social media, however in Yvette's case, she is a Far-Right Activist who condones violence. And of course, even regarding religion it is the complete opposite. Therefore to deem Far-Right as religious, on your part, is erroneous - this isn't the first time because the UN resolution fiasco and the funds is still fresh in my mind.

So, my other response was to Srecko also, but you interjected with that false notion of yours. My focus to you originally, was if you and Srecko, knew the names of the victims in the article.

That being said, knowing how they and the Left operate, they can easily sway people to their viewpoint and their thinking.

Well you have to care, even if the degree is small because if they actually have you believing something that is muddled and or not true, when the acts are presented, it will put you in err. Again, the Bible tells us, as Christians to be vigilant, so that is really not an excuse. Apostle Paul was vigilant and ware of the political functions of the Romans, yet he himself was neutral.

As in my case, all I did was pointed out the position of the writer of the article prior to citing all things pertaining to News Corp and Redress.

And as to what political advantages are these in regards to their cause? Granted any Christian denomination that is not of mainstream do not dwell in support of the political system, even by affiliation.

That being said, there is small snippets of information coming regarding this article, therefore, as pointed out, News Corp, Redress and ARC, whereas ARC is the focus, hence the mentioned of the two former Witnesses you and Srecko had no idea about, granted you linked the website:

On 6/15/2020 at 10:58 PM, Witness said:

Hello guest!

@JJJ-AUSTRALIA Well it is obvious, granted they, and a couple of others are not listed. Moreover, it does indeed take time to apply, and there are things that can be gained/loss for applying and or not applying, regardless, the solutions provided from the latter event must be applied and clarified.

51 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

jump

What "jump"? Deficit in Australasia Company is not evident? Do you know why they have deficit and why they sending millions of $ out of continent?

Lara Kaput and Steven Unthank, both of whom are sex abuse survivors, both of which founded the website known as Saysorry.org.

Thanks! I will visit website. 

Allegations, reports or complaints of child sexual abuse by 1,006 members of the organisation, They have names also. Do you know their names? 

Yes, but somehow you did not know the two important victims in the Jehovah's Witnesses faith in Australia,

I think how two important victims was BCG and BCB, as overture to all after, was in ARC process. I am glad that Lara and Steven done the same.

56 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

What "jump"? Deficit in Australasia Company is not evident? Do you know why they have deficit and why they sending millions of $ out of continent?

Granted the article also states inaccuracies in regards to New Corps in connection to the investigation. You are indeed jumping to conclusions. Plus there is a mention of IBSA, that is another factor.

Thanks! I will visit website. 

Allegations, reports or complaints of child sexual abuse by 1,006 members of the organisation, They have names also. Do you know their names? 

ARC has addressed those who spoke of their story of abuse. As is those whose names were dubbed differently. Also it is alleged, the number was addressed in the information provided by ARC. I had mentioned some by name if you look at my responses on ARC, others, were by means of PM, to which extra information and dialogue from ARC I replied to them about, as is ARC's calcifications.

That being said, I mentioned those two for a reason (and I can see in in this cheeky responses of yours, which was expected), which proves to me you do not even read the article in question, but you liked it and agreed with it without knowing what was addressed.

I think how two important victims was BCG and BCB, as overture to all after, was in ARC process. I am glad that Lara and Steven done the same.

Yes, this is indeed true, however, you ignored, in the past, some bits of information that was addressed, even one solution that one of the victims was taught.

That being said, you are glad now because I had mentioned them by name, when several times you could not recall who they were granted the article you liked.

Moreover, are you even aware of their actions with the police, hence the article in question an this whole investigation? Surely you will not be adamant about that, hence the article points this out clearly, especially in Lara's case.

EDIT:

I have found a little bit more information, just keep that in mind so you'd have to be quite wise with second-handed information, especially News Corp, granted you say you have no interest, but you quoted them in a similar way.

Minor points,

• The story in question regarding JWs, others on the outside are skeptical.
  • Others have pointed out the inaccuracies of the numbers regarding JWs and the Catholic Church, as pointed out.

I'll say one thing again :-

You have to be an ex- 'JW' to KNOW how the Elders and the CCJW works.  Just reading info' about JW Org does not give a person the real insight. Unfortunately Space Merchant THINKS he knows the CCJW / JW Org, but he doesn't.  No matter how much you read about something it does not match up to personal experience. Some of us do not just rely on news media reports, we actually know what the CCJW is like first hand. 

2 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

you do not even read the article in question, but you liked it

If my memory served me, in this topic i put my up vote and like on other people VIDEOS, not article. 

1 hour ago, Srecko Sostar said:

If my memory served me, in this topic i put my up vote and like on other people VIDEOS, not article. 

And there was things said I alluded to the article in question, thus you walked into that test, likewise, when I asked you about the sex abuse survivors.

This remark of yours will not slide at all, Srecko, granted you quoted News Corp several times, do not stumble into hypocrisy.

1 hour ago, 4Jah2me said:

I'll say one thing again :-

You have to be an ex- 'JW' to KNOW how the Elders and the CCJW works.  Just reading info' about JW Org does not give a person the real insight. Unfortunately Space Merchant THINKS he knows the CCJW / JW Org, but he doesn't.  No matter how much you read about something it does not match up to personal experience. Some of us do not just rely on news media reports, we actually know what the CCJW is like first hand. 

That is untrue, people know how faiths operate despite not being affiliated with them, all it takes is careful research and understanding the outworkings of things. There is more information out there outside of the website of the faith community, you can also speak with them on a neutral footing, especially pastors, elders, rabbis, etc. be it current and or former members who holds a title in religious office.

I do know because I have studied them, even talked to both sides. I would like you to point out as to what I do not know - please do, I want to see. That said, regarding CSA, you have to be naive and ignorant to assume it is only isolated to a single group and assume that everyone outside of the faith community is ignorant of CSA, that is totally absurd. Also you address you know first hand, but you take misinformation as truth in other cases, how does this work?

But personal experience does not replace the facts here, granted the article in question with comments from News Corp. You now have even former JWs and atheism developing skepticism regarding the story coming from Australia itself.

If that is the case, why have you relied on news reports in the past? The thing is, the focus is the facts itself, granted the article in question is right-center bias, facts can be found elsewhere.

That being said, as I recall, you speak this, yet your other responses do not reflect what you preach, that is hypocritical.

For someone who is this keen on mentioning CSA time and time again, it is striking that even solutions provided by the ones you seek aid from, it often ignored. Which brings question, has any one of you provided any solution to helping children in general? The question I asked you elsewhere regarding children was a critical one, as I had told Srecko in the past, to which he brushed off and laughed at. This is coming from someone who has taken action for years now concerning CSA.

My last SIX topics I've put up on this forum do not relate to CSA, so stop exaggerating @Space Merchant

And even then you tear my topics to pieces. So, sorry SM, I cannot take you too seriously. You also take a lot of words to say very little. You seem to go round and round in circles. 

The only people that KNOW how a faith truly operates are the people inside that faith. I laugh when you say you can speak with Elders on a neutral footings, that is so funny. Elders will tell you what they want you to know. And the GB have said that Elders can tell lies to protect the CCJW Org. They call it 'spiritual warfare'. 

Quote " I would like you to point out as to what I do not know - please do, I want to see. "

That has been done many times, BUT YOU DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT PEOPLE TELL YOU, because you THINK you know better. 

There is exaggeration on both sides. the very Anti-JWs that make videos etc exaggerate the problems. AND the GB, Writing Department, COs, Elders exaggerate in the opposite direction. Please remember that the GB said it was all apostate rumours, until a lot of it was proven as fact.

As for CSA being Earthwide, everybody knows that. But, this is a JW forum and I am only interested in the CCJW.

True Christians should be 'no part of the world'. And true Christians should not be trying to solve worldly problems. If a person is directly involved in an incident or can help those close to them then yes of course help, but, not spend time or money trying to put right things the world over.

My point of being on this forum is, to either see the CCJW / JW Org / Watchtower, cleansed by God through Christ, or, to see the beginning of a new religion that will serve God properly. I am therefore not looking at 'the rest of the world' from this viewpoint. 

As for this comment of yours :-

" it is striking that even solutions provided by the ones you seek aid from, it often ignored. "

Who are you suggesting that I am 'seeking aid from' ? For in my opinion only God and Christ can set matter straight. 

21 hours ago, Witness said:

My focus is on my people in the organization, not on the political, religious movements in the world. 

21 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Then focus on it.

I do, but not according to YOUR way.  

@JJJ-AUSTRALIA  Can you explain exactly what being put 'on notice' actually means. Is it a warning that they will lose their charitable status ?  I couldn't find any links but I'm in UK so maybe not available here.

Yes the Watchtower has been put on notice if they dont sign up by June deadline to the Australian Scheme they will loose they charity status, yesterday The project news tv channel reported the watchtower had declared they will be no joining the scheme because they do not have in place any institutions with in the organization to deal with this in other words Jehovah hasn't had the time to put anything in place for the victims because he is either too busy selling KHs and providing spiritual food. 😆😆😆

6 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

My last SIX topics I've put up on this forum do not relate to CSA, so stop exaggerating @Space Merchant

And your point? I merely stated that we can do much more to help the children out there when we apply better solutions, as even prompted by those who fight child abuse the correct way.

And even then you tear my topics to pieces. So, sorry SM, I cannot take you too seriously. You also take a lot of words to say very little. You seem to go round and round in circles. 

Because regarding serious issues, you are applying things that some can point out as untrue. To assume that people in or out of the faith community in question are oblivious and an untrue statement.

The only people that KNOW how a faith truly operates are the people inside that faith. I laugh when you say you can speak with Elders on a neutral footings, that is so funny. Elders will tell you what they want you to know. And the GB have said that Elders can tell lies to protect the CCJW Org. They call it 'spiritual warfare'.

And yet ARC is aware after further analyzes, granted they are not among the faith community. This statement of yours just shows you are going about this by means of emotions rather than the truth itself.

You laugh? I pointed out 8 examples in the past, need I cite more and or quote said information?

Each pastor or elder of a faith are different, especially their level of expertise and experience. To each area, to each language, they differ, some of them, good, some of them, bad, etc. Just because you were formerly a Jehovah's Witness, does not mean you some how miraculously know every single one of them granted they originally shared the same faith as you. That is, indeed an absurd statement, granted facts I posted here in the past, one of them to which you made a remark to.

The thing is with them, there are some truths in this, no one is questioning that, however, there are people out there, that tend to go beyond what is true and muddle the information in a negative way - all groups suffer from this, mainly from disgruntled former members.

Quote " I would like you to point out as to what I do not know - please do, I want to see. "

That has been done many times, BUT YOU DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT PEOPLE TELL YOU, because you THINK you know better. 

No has not, hence as to WHY I made that statement.

There is exaggeration on both sides. the very Anti-JWs that make videos etc exaggerate the problems. AND the GB, Writing Department, COs, Elders exaggerate in the opposite direction. Please remember that the GB said it was all apostate rumours, until a lot of it was proven as fact.

You are confusing Anti-JWs with ExJWs. Anti-JWs do not like Jehovah's Witnesses, nor do they like former Jehovah's Witnesses. They do focus on both sides, however, they merely point out the facts in the matter, several examples I've pointed out in the past, the first one was noted back in 2017, another was related to the information Witness pointed out in regards to Pearl's content.

According to the facts, regarding CSA, there has been rumors created, in turn mixes in with factual information concerning child abuse. So yes, they are in the right to make that statement.

That being said, ARC gave us he information, but there are former JWs who twist this information, only for other ExJWs or even Anti-JWs to come into the picture to state otherwise, as with onlookers into the situation.

As for CSA being Earthwide, everybody knows that. But, this is a JW forum and I am only interested in the CCJW.

All children matter, regardless of the faith and or institution, be it you are former and or current. Every child deserves the help needed, and it is up to those who are going about things the correct way instead of a mindless trek, to do that.

Hence, my experience concerning CSA. I care not of any institution, or do I isolate my interest into one specific group, my focus, concerning CSA is everywhere, granted the issue is indeed a critical one. That is why in my statement concerning helping children, I made this point a strong one, even with biblical backing.

That being said, thanks to why my blood, and sweat has done, children are applying what I have taught them, to help anyone, anywhere, and in regards to child abuse, they are capable of reaching one to teach one, so in turn they do the same thing, likewise to Jesus giving instruction regarding the commission to make disciples. We can teach the children, but the thing is, can you contribute?

Reasons why I asked you that question in the other thread of what is the greatest protection for a child is because you are a parent, that is something you should know.

So in turn, my interest is child abuse in general, not isolated to a single institution, as you have your eyes set., for I take it seriously due to me teaching CSA prevention.

My point of being on this forum is, to either see the CCJW / JW Org / Watchtower, cleansed by God through Christ, or, to see the beginning of a new religion that will serve God properly. I am therefore not looking at 'the rest of the world' from this viewpoint. 

But here is the problem, CSA cannot be cleansed out 100%. This is indeed a very sad reality, what we can do is teach and prevent instances where we can, if you cannot do it alone, the one whom you teach, can partake in this action.

That being said, to protect children is not merely a viewpoint of the world, it comes from the Bible too, I pointed that out a multitude of times, mainly on my thread about CSA.

As pointed out, you really this adamant of cleansing the faith of the Jehovah's Witnesses? Then apply the solutions. If the Swahili JW can do it, what is stopping you? If others, who are not even JWs can do it? What is stopping you?

That said, fighting Child Abuse the wrong way only causes more and more pedophiles to run rampant in any institution of their choosing. Granted you mentioned Anti-JW, one has pointed out, to which I cited a while ago on this forum, is ExJWs are letting pedophiles know to come to the Jehovah's Witnesses, to exploit them in order to gain access to children.

As for this comment of yours :-

" it is striking that even solutions provided by the ones you seek aid from, it often ignored. "

Who are you suggesting that I am 'seeking aid from' ? For in my opinion only God and Christ can set matter straight. 

The solutions in question is in regards to helping children, all of which can be found in God's Word in terms of teaching them, protecting them, making sure they are aware of each step they take, likewise, with what you,a s a parent, as a guardian, entrusted on to them, they can teach others, and should they bare children, they teach them as well.

That being said, God and his Christ pointed this out in the Word, perhaps apply it, in doing so, you can be an obstacle between a child falling victim.

Everything, is of God's Word, as I addressed in the past. Just so you know, there are those who fought CSA the wrong way, they applied this too, and they themselves have helped children and even adults become fighters in CSA, you should do the same:

6 hours ago, Witness said:

I do, but not according to YOUR way.  

Are you sure? because last I checked, my responses was towards Srecko, then you interjected, hence what brings us to where we are now, Witness:

That being said, nothing of your claim...

On 6/19/2020 at 5:34 PM, Witness said:

Even correlates... Likewise to that silly video whereas the history says otherwise. Just so you know, both the far left and right are burning bibles.

That being said, as I told Srecko, the claims are of News Corp, and there is skepticism of these claims from current, former JWs, as with the onlookers, some of them, even going into the history of this Journalist. Moreover, Lara also had an issue with law enforcement, granted, some even in law had their own history with CSA as history points out.

4 hours ago, JJJ-AUSTRALIA said:

Yes the Watchtower has been put on notice if they dont sign up by June deadline to the Australian Scheme they will loose they charity status, yesterday The project news tv channel reported the watchtower had declared they will be no joining the scheme because they do not have in place any institutions with in the organization to deal with this in other words Jehovah hasn't had the time to put anything in place for the victims because he is either too busy selling KHs and providing spiritual food. 😆😆😆

Yes, for a few months back, to all those who did not sign, including the Jehovah's Witnesses, they were told to reconsider signing it. This was before the selling of course, hence the article.

The mention of not signing was before Project News TV, in addition to that, they got their numbers mixed up on live television.

So what remains now are the News Corp Claims because there is a ton of skepticism as of late.

With further research, there is about 762 church congregations of the Jehovah’s Witness faith alone in Australia. We also already know there is about 68,000 (68k) adherents in the area as well. Regarding populace and the change of demographics, within a long span of time, they have sold off some of their churches, as is with buying, expanding and or mitigating, etc. The facts of course are minor, at this time, in addition, some of their churches have been used for decades and as with anyone they took the approach deem necessary. The source itself even points out to an explanation of this action.

Now as for the additional info.

There is also information on The Redress Scheme process: 

Hello guest!

The article has been brought up again with additional information:

This time it refers to the faith in question, Jehovah’s Witnesses, does not have an Institutional Settings, that the voluntary National Redress Scheme is designed to cover. It continues to state that, which was already pointed out, The Ministry for Families and Social Services has been advised that Jehovah’s Witnesses will not join the Scheme, which was mentioned prior. It states that the Jehovah’s Witnesses understand that, to date, there have been less than 10 applicants to The Redress Scheme who have referred to the religion of Jehovah’s Witnesses, in addition to that, Jehovah’s Witnesses have responded and it is stated by them that they will continue to respond directly to individual claims for redress in a caring, fair, and principled manner, taking into consideration the unique circumstances of each claim, as is with the whole provisions of bringing forth comfort and the like, assistance, etc.

The Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse acknowledged that the faith in question, Jehovah’s Witnesses, do not have the institutional settings in many faith-based institutions. (which also brings New Corp into question when they were called for inaccuracies)

The position of the Jehovah’s Witnesses and or the organization itself (granted the article is focused on Australia) is that, as even pointed out by ARC, they abhor child sex abuse and that it will not protect any perpetrator and the key submissions made on behalf of the Watchtower itself was familial child sexual abuse, which is not (also not to be confused with) institutional sex abuse (again ARC gives us this evidence). 

Again because ARC gives us the evidence in this regard, it is noted that the Jehovah’s Witnesses have not sponsored any programs or activities that separate children from their parents at any time, they do not operate boarding schools or Sunday schools; they do not have youth groups, choirs or sponsor any programs for children; neither do they run orphanages, day-care centres, hospitals nor youth centres. Jehovah’s Witnesses simply do not have the institutional settings that result in children being taken into their care, custody, supervision, control or authority.

What confuses me is you have news corp saying stuff, but others are talking about arc. Also I don't recall JWs surpassing others who had a talking to by arc. Surely, there is more information out there, or is this still ongoing? The more information that comes out we can see who is telling the true, what is correct and what is incorrect but dudes out here making assumptions too so that needs to be watched, being cautious and all 🤔

9 hours ago, Equivocation said:

What confuses me is you have news corp saying stuff, but others are talking about arc. Also I don't recall JWs surpassing others who had a talking to by arc. Surely, there is more information out there, or is this still ongoing? The more information that comes out we can see who is telling the true, what is correct and what is incorrect but dudes out here making assumptions too so that needs to be watched, being cautious and all 🤔

This is why a lot of people are skeptical, even former Jehovah's Witnesses are skeptical, mainly about News Corp, who are known to be right-center-bias in the media, but unfortunately, people think those who are not in favor of God and Christa re somehow mainstream religion and dodging by shifting the narrative.

That being said, the article present facts and said facts that are not as confusing can be lined up with ARC. More so, the article, as with all information from Australia pushing this story, more and more are leaning towards ARC rather than News Corp.

As you can also see, the latter collective did not know who the former Jehovah's Witnesses are, let alone what their ordeal was with the police, in addition to that, one of the survivors, they were not able to speak up on his testimony on what needs to be done; so this investigation is based off of an accusation from anonymous folk, but like I said, the focus is more focused on ARC, as is with secondary information pertaining to the ReDress Scheme.

So far, some of the News Corp claims, some of which Srecko addressed unknowingly, and then later back tracking and stating he does not care about News Corp and or cited them when he did, have been proven to be inaccurate. One of the reasons why this comment still stands from what was said:

On 6/19/2020 at 5:35 PM, Space Merchant said:

“We have considered your request, however, as your questions appear to be based on factual inaccuracies and incorrect assumptions, we respectfully decline to participate”

Other than that, there is the whole left vs right video of someone trying to convict a person who has dealt with the far-left/right for several years (granted the right and the far-right are not even friends within the right-wing spectrum)..... Which to me, appears to be a joke. Moreover, you have those who speak of CSA, but refuse to partake in aiding and or encouraging information that can help children. If you go back to the Children Fork there, you can see my point and a little bit of Rook's point is 100% correct, for people are not even going about taking action and it is has been what? 2 years now? In that span of time, I have been continuing to help current and new children, but for these guys, they spend more time talking about Watchtower and haven't done much.

That being said, I encourage you to look at the facts which are true, do not may as much attention to News Corp because people are believing a lot of information that is amissed, i.e. the comment regarding the Catholic Church News Corp made, when ARC informed us the truth.

On 6/22/2020 at 2:49 PM, 4Jah2me said:

And your point? I merely stated that we can do much more to help the children out there when we apply better solutions, as even prompted by those who fight child abuse the correct way.

No SM, what you said was  :-

For someone who is this keen on mentioning CSA time and time again,

Hence my comment about my last SIX topics.  Don't sidetrack on what you've actually accused me of. I mention CSA when there is a need to mention it. 

I think Space Merchant and others are in for a big shock within the next twelve months. I think things would have progressed quicker but the virus I presume has quietened things down in the USA proceedings against the GB and CCJW,  or is it just that i have missed something ? 

The IICSA are still working on the investigation here in the UK. 

If charitable status is taken away from the CCJW in Australia and the UK they will find life a bit difficult, and if they are asked to open up all of their accounts for inspection by the Authorities then i think many more questions would be asked. 

As for SM, he seems to think that the hundreds of CCJW CSA victims are telling lies or just making up stories. The GB and their 'soldiers/police force' have done a good job of hiding paedophiles in the CCJW and a good job of convincing many people that it does not exist. 

Of course the Devil does a similar job of convincing people that he does not exist too. 

2 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

And indeed I have pointed this out, in response to you as seen above.

For someone who is this keen on mentioning CSA time and time again,

Yes, hence the solutions alluded to and mentioned time and time again have all been shot down, therefore said solutions and what the Bible provided are absolute 100% correct in this situation, child abuse.

Hence my comment about my last SIX topics.  Don't sidetrack on what you've actually accused me of. I mention CSA when there is a need to mention it. 

Not sided tracked here, hence you were the one who made that point, I just made a response. You may want to double check as to what was said after the fact. Therefore, the response was indeed a true one.

I think Space Merchant and others are in for a big shock within the next twelve months. I think things would have progressed quicker but the virus I presume has quietened things down in the USA proceedings against the GB and CCJW,  or is it just that i have missed something ? 

Big shock? How so? Not necessarily. Concerning child abuse, the pandemic expressed 2 major factors, some of which I had already proven. When it comes to abusers who originated within institutions, the risk has deceased, as sources pointed out,, excluding neighbors who are known to abuse children because that in of itself is another factor, a countermeasure to improvement, which can sully progress. On the other side of the spectrum, there is child abuse happening within the homes, granted, the abusers in question are family members and or relatives, that has increased.

But last I checked, you are not too keen on that information, especially in he United States. You already deem everyone of the faith group, bad or good as guilty for the ins of a person with the intent.

The IICSA are still working on the investigation here in the UK. 

We already know this. Stating the obvious isn't much.

If charitable status is taken away from the CCJW in Australia and the UK they will find life a bit difficult, and if they are asked to open up all of their accounts for inspection by the Authorities then i think many more questions would be asked.

That ins indeed a possibility, however, there is the whole court system and the other factors that play a role should institutions not sign up for the Redress Scheme. Granted this factor alone, and how the faith community operate even in difficult situations, it will not make things much more difficult for them, granted of what was finalized and addressed in ARC.

That being said, as for New Corps claims, only 2 claims have been proven false, so you shouldn't be too sure of the others being true, granted this is indeed accusations thrown into the Redress and ARC talk.

As for SM, he seems to think that the hundreds of CCJW CSA victims are telling lies or just making up stories.

That is a bold statement, and that is indeed a slander, on your part, especially this, a Father, you, saying this to someone who has experience in aiding in the child abuse and helping people, teaching people even. I can tell you this, as I had told others, these solutions, actually help lessen the risks, I suggest you, as I told you on this thread the other day, apply them.

Granted it is already known that Jehovah's Witnesses are not immune to child abuse, even pointed this out multitude of times. And by no means have I stated they are making up stories, another slander on your part.

That being said, everyone knows the situation, and for you to even think that proves to my point, you are among the fold who really are not well equipped to even attest to the fight against child abuse, granted, a simplistic question you could not address and mocked solutions provided by example and from the Bible, just as Srecko has.

That remark it will be on my thread of CSA, thanks for the input, for it will gladly be challenged.

The GB and their 'soldiers/police force' have done a good job of hiding paedophiles in the CCJW and a good job of convincing many people that it does not exist.

Jehovah's Witnesses are not immune to child abuse, always been saying that, likewise to all institutions, hence unlike you I, who has experience in dealing with such things understand that:

On 11/6/2018 at 7:29 AM, Space Merchant said:

Yes, JW children are of high concern granted that anyone can be Evangelized and or convert to become one of Jehovah's Witnesses, for as the saying goes for all in Christendom, we do not know who comes to the church or their intent be it good or bad, however, ALL children should be of a concern and we should not have to single out a faith, or someone of a race in order to go about the issue

And what? Who is making that accusation that child abuse does not exist among all institutions including Jehovah's Witnesses? That is an idiotic statement coming from you, no more or less, identical to that of Butler.

The problem here is, they are not best equipped to handle the situation, especially in some parts, again ARC pointed this out time and time again, perhaps you should look into the ARC concerning the faith in question again. This cannot be said for all of them because some among them are able to handle the situation in terms of prevention for they are trained for it, even equipped.

Your problem is that latter statement, if that was the case, have you forgotten how the victim mentioned in ARC found out about child abuse? Again, for someone who is so keen, why ignore this fact? It shows there are some who are capable, and for other cases, some who are not. You have to be foolish to thing such a sin does not exist, it is as if to claim violence or racism does not exist, hence, there is ignorance, on such folks.

Again, probably read up on child abuse prevention with the Bible examples provided - apply them, since you are this keen about the CSA ordeal. If those of profession can do it, as is with teens growing up to teach others can do this, even the older and elderly who pass wisdom, what is stopping you from doing the same?

Of course the Devil does a similar job of convincing people that he does not exist too. 

But somehow it took someone who believes they can communicate with the spirit and gain revelations from Jesus to dupe you into thinking they are balanced and in the right when in reality they are in the wrong.

It is not about the Devil existing, it is about his influence, and as I told you before, you not being careful, you can easily end up like the people in Washington DC in 2016, you are not far from it, but you should be careful.

That being said, as for the situation at hand, look into the updates, please, and see what is factual and what is false, again, a lot of people are skeptical about New Corp claims, but they are knowledgeable and understanding of even the basics when it comes to The Redress Scheme, as is with recalling points from ARC. Also I'd like to point out that someone on this thread alone, from doing my research on this, was called out to be a lair by an ExJW. Let that sink in.

Also laughing at the facts? You were the one who liked the article did you not? That's hypocritical.

@Space Merchant  What is more funny is the fact you upvoted my comment on June 16. 

And an important word in @Witness 's  top heading comment is 'allegedly'   allegedly pushed cash offshore. 

As for teaching children anything, my wife and I have put ourselves on 'lockdown' so no visitors and no visiting others. Being an 'old man' I don't go out much anyway so the only 'preaching' i do is online through Facebook pages, and it is surprising the good response I get. 

In my June 16 comment i did mention that I cannot hear what is said on videos, it is all a muffled noise. So i don't watch videos but I do try to read all written articles linked. 

However i will say again, people on this forum lack true faith.  If God and Christ want a clean organisation they will HAVE a clean organisation. It has nothing to do with humans being imperfect. It has nothing to do with CSA being 'all over the world'. It is up to God through Christ to do the cleansing. Of course they will 'use' humans, but those humans will be guided by holy spirit. 

Remember the words of Jesus (something like) 'If you have faith the size of a mustard grain and you say to this mountain fall into the sea, it will happen'.  Well Jesus will use the true Anointed and there will be a true faith. 

44 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

@Space Merchant  What is more funny is the fact you upvoted my comment on June 16.

And? Because I took the time to read. I do not do things with not backing and or reason.

45 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

And an important word in @Witness 's  top heading comment is 'allegedly'   allegedly pushed cash offshore. 

Indeed, that is why I pointed out News Corp, I even provided information from the right-centered bias article of which some of you may not have access to, with a little bit of help of course. But as stated, even pointed out by other sources, these are accusations made by News Corp whereas the focus is on ARC and the Redress Scheme.

That is why I had tested both Srecko and Witness, on purpose, for the sex abuse survivors who are formerly Jehovah's Witnesses, as is, with the remark they took from law enforcement and or groups affiliated.

47 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

As for teaching children anything, my wife and I have put ourselves on 'lockdown' so no visitors and no visiting others. Being an 'old man' I don't go out much anyway so the only 'preaching' i do is online through Facebook pages, and it is surprising the good response I get. 

You have the online space to do that. There are elderly folk, even among the disabled, who profess the same thing I have. Granted this same information, this wisdom we pass on to our children, we can do so with all things relating to child abuse, with the Bible being that key to passing on education and knowledge.

Reach one, teach one, save one. All persons can do this, be it physically, and or within the social space.

That being said, social media, helping children here is a plus because abusers are more active on the internet vs. the institutions, granted the subtly, i.e. YouTube, Facebook, etc.

If you can preach to people, you can teach people, including children online. Granted you are on Facebook, how about taking that approach? Help the cause by spreading solutions.

51 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

In my June 16 comment i did mention that I cannot hear what is said on videos, it is all a muffled noise. So i don't watch videos but I do try to read all written articles linked. 

That is why I did the heavy work for you, to evade subscription. But that the same time, anything Far-Right you have to be cautious about, I say this with good reason for there is people of this caliber that are crazy.

That being said, gather the facts and do the research, that is all that was pointed out. The updated information was focused heavily on ARC regarding the Redress Scheme.

52 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

However i will say again, people on this forum lack true faith.

How are you certain there is not a shred of a faithful soul on here? I suggest you apply 1 John 4:1 when it comes to discernment of the spirit. You speak of faith but you are quick to make uncashable accusations at times.

54 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

If God and Christ want a clean organisation they will HAVE a clean organisation.

That is why God enabled us to take in wisdom, with said wisdom, people can stand up and fight CSA the correct way, no matter the institution, no matter the home, no matter the land and or state. There are those with good intent, if knowledgeable of the situation, they can and will take action accordingly. Going about things the wrong way can cause more problems, and commit even more pedophiles to spread and cause some more damage.

56 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

It has nothing to do with CSA being 'all over the world'.

Actually it does matter. All children suffer from all kinds of abuse everywhere in many institutions. Their plea for help is just as equal as another elsewhere, no child let behind.

It is all over the world because people do not adhere to solutions, likewise to things outside of abuse that can ruin the child and or children, only creating more problems; add more fuel to the fire.

The obstacle of change begins with the one who decides to take real action, instead of going on a warpath.

58 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

It is up to God through Christ to do the cleansing.

Again, God gives us wisdom and with this wisdom we teach, I suggest you look at what I told Srecko in terms of helping children in the thread I linked to you. Like I said, with critical information such as these, no one is willing to apply but a few, and those that have, prevented abuse before it can take place, before an abuser can take action because they are witnesses of the signs and actions of an attacker, especially those in rank.

Of course they will 'use' humans, but those humans will be guided by holy spirit. 

People will indeed pray for the spirit, and by means of it, they can do what is necessary to get something done.

Remember the words of Jesus (something like) 'If you have faith the size of a mustard grain and you say to this mountain fall into the sea, it will happen'.  Well Jesus will use the true Anointed and there will be a true faith. 

That is Matthew 17:20, citations being Matthew 21:21, Mark 11:23 and Luke 17:6. What Jesus met by saying that is that his followers need stronger faith, the Greek root and or rendering speaks of little faith, of which is why Jesus prompt the term.

As for the chosen ones who will reign with the Christ, this is the comment he said for CSA in general, as pointed out to Srecko:

We only create a bigger problem when we give power to those who commit the acts, for it is reasoning like this that allow people like Nathan Larson to have people on his side, it is reasoning like this that support such behavior and thinking it is okay, it is reasoning like this why those for pornography are allowed to have a portrayal of children and cratering to their demographic, it is reasoning like this not educating our children as well as older folk that will lead to issues like this, having the mentally of not having to worry about something that is happening to others and a list of other things.

That being said, in regards to child abuse, I live by that because it is indeed true granted the mentality people have today, ever since I helped out my first who suffer violence abuse, and from there on out, I continued. Like I said, look into what I said to Srecko and apply it, for even the Bible points these things out. This also treads well with addiction, as is with suicide, wisdom is key when it comes to prevention. and God gives us this wisdom for us to learn and apply, and to teach it.

CSA is something you cannot eradicate that, as I told JB, granted this is what he wanted, even among Jehovah's Witnesses, this idea is a fantasy. The reality is, you can prevent it, you can even prevent it before even an abuser sets foot into any institution and or prevent even laying a finger on a child, for this can be applied to Jehovah's Witnesses. People spend so much time on targeting others, but never take the time to teach them to help out in the cause, in turn, helping their institution and or community.

So far, as stated before, the situation with Jehovah's Witnesses in Australia is more ARC and Redress focused, as for News Corp, some of their claims have brought forth even more skepticism, even among Atheists, who in turn, blame all Christians, and or, deem them all as guilty because of CSA. The irony of it all, there are but a few, who adhere to the same solutions I bring up, and it is said among them that these solutions can only be applied if taught.

So there will probably not be anything substantial until July in terms of what is being focused on now; little to do with News Corp.

@4Jah2me Also this may be of interest of you, granted you are indeed from the United Kingdom. As I had told you, all children is of concern, for the focus is not isolated to a specific institution, for a child among Jehovah's Witnesses who has endured abuse is no different from a child elsewhere. I am sure you are aware of the Prince and his dealings with Epstein, yes? For some people are deem to powerful to even combat, so you work around them.

As I told Butler, within the underbelly of the UK, there are grooming gangs, some of which even your own government have shielded, as some people in the UK pointed out, however, among them, they been decieved regarding this is only associated with Muslims with bad intent (for these UK folks go out of their way to even attack those not involved with the crime and or unaware; in turn, blaming all of them, attacking them for the sins of another person(s)). What I am pointing out is that Paul Appleton of the UK was someone who groomed a 12 year old girl. Despite his ill intent, your law and gov't decided to give him a pass. Appleton is a Convicted pedophile who was given a suspended sentence, and the reason for this is because of the COVID-19 lockdown since his conviction in early March. As I had told you before, this pedophilia disorder is problematic, you cannot stop these people directly, but you can work around them by teaching a would be victim to evade the danger; if you can do this with strangers, you can do the same with pedophiles and or those who are violent physically and or mentally to children.

@Space Merchant Yes I have basic knowledge of the grooming gangs here in the UK, and I am aware that the governments /politicians are just as bad in some ways. Even some UK police officers have been involved.  I don't dig deep into this type of thing as IMO it is all 'part of the world'. I have no intention of getting involved in investigating those things. Every day there are wicked deeds taking place here in the UK and many times light prison sentences are given. Then there is uproar from some members of the public. People screaming all over Facebook and else where. I don't get involved. I 'live in a very small world'. My wife, my son, (who is twenty five years old), and myself. One household.  And with present circumstances that is all I need. So I have no direct contact with anyone else. But the whole point of this forum is Jehovah's Witnesses, and the whole point of this topic is an investigation into that organisation. And that is why I'm a member of this forum, to talk about Jehovah's Witnesses and it's GB and the Watchtower. If i wanted to talk about Catholics I'm sure i could find a forum about them. and if i wanted to talk just about 'world condition' or just 'child abuse', then I'm sure i could find forums  to use. BUT I'm here to talk about the JWs, the CCJW, the GB and the Watchtower, that's all. 

@4Jah2me Knowing these things doesn't mean being part of the world, and it should be known to you what being Part of the World even means. The Bible teaches us to pass wisdom to children, within this wisdom, in turn they avoid dangers to themselves and or to those they care about. As for these connections in the UK, which is far grander than that of the US, the abusers have only one concern other than gaining access to children.  Begin part of the world is admiring the beast, to give in to Babylon and all those connected to her, to accept and promote the ideologies that lack God's favor, to put oneself about the teachings and or cutting up the teachings, and a list of other things. Knowing CSA, and how to fight it and or prevent it has nothing to do with being part of the world because last I check Scripture, Babylon is the one to corrupt, not the helping type, as is, with the wild beast.

You do not have to get involved with the craziness, all you have to do is pass on wisdom, nothing more. This same wisdom is accepted by all persons of all ages, man, woman and child. You said before you use the social platform, take that tool and pass forth wisdom, in doing so, you can be another combatant against CSA.

This is a section within the forums that is about Jehovah's Witnesses, but unknown to you, this thread, from it start, has always been controversial posts whereas all things go. Therefore, it is no surprise that someone can bring up facts about something and or someone, this includes anything pertaining to Restorationism groups. In fact, Controversial Posts was the main section before it was turned into a JW club and still to this day, it is as it is.

You can talk about JWs all you want, but these solutions apply to all institutions within the realm of religion as well, therefore, because this is a section that the sub-focus is JWs, it should not stop one from passing these solutions to even the community in this club. You also use FB, that same information can be passed on there, CSA prevention services even promote to spread this information, and on the other side of the spectrum, even the Bible expresses this knowledge.

I don't care about Catholics, even if I did, the subject matter is CSA. All children are of concern after all, even the children among JW regardless of what the sub-thread consists of. CSA is something that is of a large scale. Just because this section is regarding JWs, it should not negate and or isolate non JW children. Teaching children is also a general thing, not an isolated issue.

Which can be seen, that is all you talk about, but regardless CSA is a problematic issue that is generalized within each and every institution. Whatever positive information you can pass on to here, to any JW here, or that of your other social space, take that time to spread that knowledge. Not doing so, will only have the opposition increase in rank, gain more access to children and cause even more damage. I can tell you this, as pointed out, an abuser's goal is an obvious one, but there is one thing they like more than whatever victim they are targeting, that thing is, that their victim is not knowledgeable. If we can go back to ARC, the person in question was abused among a relative who was a JW, the victim was a JW herself, all it took was basic knowledge on what happen to her, which translated to her story of being a survivor of sex abuse.

That being said, more and more people are already knowing of the situation in Australia regarding Jehovah's Witnesses, but at the same time, they are the same ones who have become skeptical due to the fact misinformation is now being spread, so much as so, even Atheists are pointing this out.

I'd also like to add sometimes such conversations about CSA with children or adults who are not equipped, can often times not be easy, but you have to explain things in a manner for them to understand and apply it, pass on what you know to them so they can benefit, in turn, they can take action also to help.