The World News Media

Meetings canceled in Sweden

Kosonen

9 hours ago, JW Insider said:

Not a problem. I knew it was for @4Jah2me, I just thought it might be easier for him to know that if someone translated it.

[Non è un problema. Sapevo che era per @4Jah2me, ho solo pensato che sarebbe stato più facile per lui sapere che se qualcuno lo traducesse.]

I can use 'translate' you know. 

• Views 2.1k
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ummmm.......no. The congregations are only following the recommendations or orders from secular authorities who have good reasons for giving these orders for the health and safety of its citizens

Very simple ... hold the Memorial in people's homes, limited in size to whatever is determined to be safe .. I see no problem with 20 Memorials of 15 people, per Congregation. It does not ha

Oh no, but they will be so wrong! It's the toilet paper manufacturers.

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

As signs go, a worldwide plague that crashes public health systems, along with decimated markets that will throw endless people into poverty, if not death, is hardly a yawner.

You could write a book about it Tom. Or are you just hoping and yearning for Armageddon ?  

Another 9½ years Tom :) 

Lord, that fellow is a moron! Post a comment about the Corona virus and the worldwide financial collapse and he attaches a laughing emoji to it!

Does it not remind anyone with a shred of decency of Jesus words? 

“How long must I continue with you? How long must I put up with you?”

He really is losing it.

Guest Tom Henry
1 hour ago, 4Jah2me said:

Oh dear you people do make me laugh. Is this how you frighten your children ? 

Children are not afraid when they are well-informed.

non-witnesses are advocating social disobedience..  Give it a rest.

I was about to recommend that. As usual disharmony with scripture continues.

But you make yourself look and sound so stupid.

I find this comment highly offensive. Where is the moderator Anna.

And as for Keeping observing in safeguarding the faithful. Um, sounds like Matthew 5 

I guess this would be in accord with,

Ephesians 5:7-9 New Century Version (NCV)

So have nothing to do with them. In the past you were full of darkness, but now you are full of light in the Lord. So live like children who belong to the light. Light brings every kind of goodness, right living, and truth.

Our meetings have been cancelled also, so have the circuit assembly up coming the week of March 22nd. The Memorial will have other means to be observed but it will be. We have not missed a meeting even with all the cancellations, having sat in with other congregations via streaming. This virus has had the cart work cancelled and other informal witnessing cancelled. So what I have had to do since my disability, telephone and letter writing has become much more prevalent now and those not use these forms will now be forced to use them during this period of quarantine.

14 hours ago, Tom Henry said:

find this comment highly offensive. Where is the moderator Anna.

To be honest until a few days ago I had no idea I was also moderating THIS club. I have been a moderator in the JW Only club, but recently I noticed THIS club, that used to be OPEN, has now also become closed. So it has become a little confusing. While the JW Only club had much stricter rules, (one of them being no ex- JW and only baptized practicing JWs), this club (the Jehovahs Witnesses) allowed anyone to become a member and comment. I guess the @The Librarian automatically made me moderator here also....?

I don't know what the rules are here, but I would say common courtesy should apply across the board of course, so @4Jah2me please control yourself. Thank you.

17 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Lord, that fellow is a moron! Post a comment about the Corona virus and the worldwide financial collapse and he attaches a laughing emoji to it!

Does it not remind anyone with a shred of decency of Jesus words? 

“How long must I continue with you? How long must I put up with you?”

He really is losing it.

Tom you would make a good Pharisee. You twist all things seen and written. 

IT IS YOU THAT I LAUGH AT TOM, not the horrors of this world. 

Seeking a sign, using anything that may look like a sign. 

Lets just remind people of what you said Tom, 

"As signs go, a worldwide plague that crashes public health systems, along with decimated markets that will throw endless people into poverty, if not death, is hardly a yawner. "

So you were not concerned about the world conditions. YOU were concerned about a SIGN. 

And that is why I thought it was funny. Because you JWs so desperately need a sign. 

With so many false predictions and lies coming from the hands of your leaders over the years, you need something that will make you feel good.

Besides which I'm sure your leaders hope it will take the pressure off them and the Org concerning CSA. 

Have a good day Tom. Are you self isolating ?

•  

17 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

But you make yourself look and sound so stupid.

I find this comment highly offensive. Where is the moderator Anna.

I don't know what the rules are here, but I would say common courtesy should apply across the board of course, so @4Jah2me please control yourself. Thank you.

Two can play at this game. I will remember to report any comments I don't like then. 

If @Tom Henry is so easily offended then why is he here ?  

Should I report that TTH said that 'I'm losing it ' 

@TrueTomHarley said "He really is losing it." and I'm deeply offended. Help me Anna :) 

Guest Tom Henry
4 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

If @Tom Henry is so easily offended then why is he here ? 

I'm not easily offended. I can play that game to. However, You have certain privileges not afforded to an honest witness. You get to offend while others get banned by the Admin and Librarian. Since they closed this open forum, Then their rules from the JW only forum should apply here. If this forum is closed but continues to be a forum for ex-witness banter, then, all's fair in love and war. When it comes to the first amendment, no one can pick and choose who they like, open forum or closed forum.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.