The World News Media

Oh Boy! Oh Boy! Ahm a gonna be RICH!

James Thomas Rook Jr.

I just got this email today, from somebody who got my name from the Archive!

It says to "READ MESSAGE WITH CAREFULNESS"

This is supposed to be a secret, so if you tell anybody ... tell them not to tell!

=========================================================================

"

Dearest In The Jehovah James Thomas Rook, Jr ,

READ MESSAGE WITH CAREFULNESS 

By a Reliable source i got your esteemed contacts through a Magazine of Jehovah Witness I read it was given to me by a Witness who came to Minister to us in the Asylum Camp here and decided to contact you after deep thought and prayers.

This  message is a Bitter but True life story of myself, indeed it is a well known fact that the internet allows for the unfiltered Ice Breaking Opportunity to meet someone who will be of Great assistance and help and people even meet over the Internet and end up getting Married WITHOUT KNOWING EACH OTHER BEFORE, so do give my message a Genuine Thought and Trust because i have a Genuine Intentions before contacting you.

My name is Michael Santino 25 years old, Single and the eldest child of Late Mr./Mrs. Williams Santino; i am the only surviving child of the family, i was Lucky because i was away in the University when the Rebels attacked my house and  killed every body at home, what a Dark day in the history of my life.

I came from the oil-rich region of Abyei, North East of South Sudan (THE WORLD YOUNGEST COUNTRY 9th JULY 2011) and my late father was a GOLD/METALLIC MINERALS Businessman who made his wealth from this business; even during his days alive he was so Generous to every person within and outside our Ethnicity this made him famous everywhere but in 2013 when the war broke out between President. Salva Kiir and his First Vice President Mr. Riek Machar the whole of South Sudan knew no Peace any more which eventually lead to the brutal killing of my entire family together with our house keepers including my Daddy's driver that fateful day.

I managed with hundreds of peoples that flee to Juba our Capital for rescue of my life where i got the help of UN Peace Keeper who took me into the only flight heading  to Nigeria where there is Peace, better and well kept Refugee Camp for our safety.

Before this ugly war my late father told me that he has Secretly deposited a Treasury Confidentially in a Security Company in Nigeria, he also told me that he Safe Keep it there for we his children so that when we grow up and matured we will share the wealth within our self (4 Children) and start a better living without suffering like he did when he was growing up, though we live a good Christian and decent life and are attending good schools  to gain western knowledge but it has all been shattered now, and i want you to take me to your country where i will continue my education and start a new life.

My dream is to be a Doctor and help the poor and less privileged people around Africa and the world at large, and this can be achieved with your help to be the Next Of Kin of my late father to claim this Box which is in the Security Vault of this Company here in Nigeria where i am presently seeking Asylum , but upon your answer to help me stand as the Next of Kin to claim this box which is containing $9.7 Million only then i will reveal to you how it shall be done with the assistance of my late fathers lawyer here also, but i offer you 20% of the total amount for your kind assistance to claim the box from the security company and to help me come over to your country to continue my education.

Lawyer Contacts.
Mr. Williams Owoyemi

Kindly visit these link and understand my predicament

I look forward to your kind answer and do keep this message secret if you will help me or not because i am afraid of my life and i just Trust you and God with lawyer to make my Dream come to Reality.

Yours Son,
Michael
ALTERNATIVE EMAIL: santinomicha10@gmail.com
====================================================================
I have absolute confidence in the fact that this is a confidence game, every single word is a lie, and so painfully transparent that it is laughable.

( wait for it .... wait for it .....)

(... here it comes!)

HAHAHAHHHAAAHHHAHAHAhahahahaha !!!

• Views 794
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What was the username? I will block him

He emailed me directly ... no username.

Man the gb is getting desperate for money.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.