The World News Media

I've been able to get my hands on these pictures of the new printed Study Bible which was released at the Annual Meeting yesterday. Has a light brown cover rather than the grey tone of the regular bible. The page edges are gold rather than silver. And it only includes Matthew-Acts. Surprisingly, while many of us were expecting the Org to reduce printing operations even further, this actually wasn't the case this year. Although apparently they did mention that due to the "high resolution colour pages and high quality materials", the Bible is rather "expensive to produce".

qilpiu01cwq31.jpg

4gehi1a1cwq31.jpg

phhsjrh0cwq31.jpg

xtvid3q0cwq31.jpg

• Views 3.5k
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, so YOU are that one who made that 3-minute long comment! “Thirty seconds or less,” is what they say. There are others who would like to comment, you know.

I've been able to get my hands on these pictures of the new printed Study Bible which was released at the Annual Meeting yesterday. Has a light brown cover rather than the grey tone of the regular bib

Posted Images

You can't get it on jw.org

You can't get it at any kingdom hall

You can't get it unless you were at the annual meeting

In fact it won't be available until late 2020

And Watchtower has made absolutely no announcements about it officially except for those who were at the annual meeting

Queue the stuck up, elite PIMI's who will now walk around with their glorified scripture carrying cases making all the other rank-and-file JW's wishing they could have been part of the exclusive Annual Meeting after parties.

Ahhh... the days of such snobbery .....

On 10/7/2019 at 8:18 AM, Jack Ryan said:

You can't get it unless you were at the annual meeting

For those who can't wait until the annual meeting, a friend of mine tells me that it will be made available in very small quantities to those who make a tour of the facilities at Walkill. Not sure if this goes for Warwick, etc.  They won't mention it or promise it beforehand, but it's a very LIKELY perk of the tour. (I got my Ezekiel book the same way.)

Also, I just stayed in the Berkshires for a few days last week and came down by Walkill on the way back. (If any of you are in the South Lee, MA congregation, yep, that was me and my wife on Sunday.) Anyway, the trees were just beginning to turn such beautiful colors and now is just about the peak time to catch the leaves. It's a beautiful drive and if you have a couple hours to Walkill, you will likely be the proud owner of the Study Bible, a full six months before all your friends!

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.