The World News Media

BroRando

Gog of Magog...

a27d24_f342af519996400cbf09548022f8fc67~

Gog of Magog in the Book of Ezekiel represents Satan's Entire Political system of things. It is Pre-Millennial. Once the Great Tribulation starts, Jesus separates the sheep and goats and then he turns his attention towards Satan's Entire Political system of things. Christ Millennial Reign actually begins at Armageddon, the Revelation Phase of his Presence. You can study the three phases of Christ Return to help with Spiritual Insight.

Satan's Earthly Organization has many facets and allies that work in its behalf to starve, maim, and kill anyone who refuses to receive its mark. "It puts under compulsion all people—the small and the great, the rich and the poor, the free and the slaves—that these should be marked on their right hand or on their forehead,  and that nobody can buy or sell except a person having the mark, the name of the wild beast or the number of its name." (Rev 13:16) Soon, Gog of Magog will be no more.... and Satan and his hordes abyssed.

After the 'time limit' of the thousand years comes to its end, Satan is released from the abyss and influences mankind once again to take on a rebellion. Those who reject Jehovah's Sovereignty as expressed by Christ and the 144,000 will gather Worldwide. Gog and Magog comes about, as It is Post-Millennial.

The conquest of Jesus Christ isn't over just yet, the War of Almighty God continues: "Now as soon as the 1,000 years have ended, Satan will be released from his prison, and he will go out to mislead those nations in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Maʹgog, to gather them together for the war. The number of these is as the sand of the sea." (Rev 20:7-8)

"And they advanced over the whole earth and encircled the camp of the holy ones and the beloved city. But fire came down out of heaven and consumed them." (Rev 20:9) "And the Devil who was misleading them was hurled into the lake of fire and sulfur, where both the wild beast and the false prophet already were; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever." (Rev 20:10)

'Next, the end, when he hands over the Kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power.' (1 Corinthians 15:24) It's at this point that, Jesus Christ can once again make the claim, "It has been accomplished!" He will have finished his conquest to the full, bringing mankind back to perfection as to the time of Adam and Eve's perfect condition prior to their willful sinning....

Read more...

• Views 1.8k
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When one understands  WHY things are the way they are…one then gets a certain peace ..that others who are spiritually   naked cannot…then we can go with ease and chew on the bone because we know these

My concerns are a lot simpler than yours ... Since there is absolutely NOTHING I can do about it ... whether I had full "secret" insight and knowledge of everything concerning Gog of Magog, or wa

It is my understanding, that from all the descriptions, straight from the Bible, that WHATEVER "Gog of Magog" is prophetically ... it has not happened yet. I have a great deal of real, solid, pal

Posted Images

My concerns are a lot simpler than yours ...

Since there is absolutely NOTHING I can do about it ... whether I had full "secret" insight and knowledge of everything concerning Gog of Magog, or was absolutely ignorant, and had never even heard the term .... I can quite safely and without any concern whatsoever, completely disregard it.

It makes for good mental health, a peaceful countenance and a tail wag or two.,

I think I will just geta big old bone out of the refrigerator and gnaw on it for awhile.

.... if I can figure out how to open the door.

2 hours ago, Pudgy said:

My concerns are a lot simpler than yours ...

Since there is absolutely NOTHING I can do about it ... whether I had full "secret" insight and knowledge of everything concerning Gog of Magog, or was absolutely ignorant, and had never even heard the term .... I can quite safely and without any concern whatsoever, completely disregard it.

It makes for good mental health, a peaceful countenance and a tail wag or two.,

I think I will just geta big old bone out of the refrigerator and gnaw on it for awhile.

.... if I can figure out how to open the door.

When one understands  WHY things are the way they are…one then gets a certain peace ..that others who are spiritually   naked cannot…then we can go with ease and chew on the bone because we know these things Must  take place.

Im glad I know about it….at times I wish I didn’t….but then I would be sick with worry and in fear because of not knowing the way out…

This tribulation is less painful because we understand this….but hey…I’ll beat you to the fridge door….you can have the bone…I’ll have the drink 🍺 

20 hours ago, BroRando said:

"And they advanced over the whole earth and encircled the camp of the holy ones and the beloved city.

So, important point that @Witness sometimes makes, and others boo hoo her for it.

IF they encircled the camp of the holy ones and the beloved city. Then does this mean that the 144,000 and it's camp, will be HERE ON THIS EARTH ?  

Rev 20 : 9

Berean Study Bible
And they marched across the broad expanse of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. But fire came down from heaven and consumed them.

If 'heavenly Jerusalem' / the beloved City, is in heaven then how do they surround on this Earth ?

On 6/21/2021 at 7:40 AM, Thinking said:

When one understands  WHY things are the way they are…one then gets a certain peace

It is my understanding, that from all the descriptions, straight from the Bible, that WHATEVER "Gog of Magog" is prophetically ... it has not happened yet.

I have a great deal of real, solid, palpable peace since I stopped believing ANYBODY knows the answers, as it seems clear they are trying to upset me, and consolidate their authority by trying to scare everybody, pretending to have exclusive answers .... which so far ... have been wrong 100% of the time.

.... typically, that pays very, very well.

When the events happen in reality as they are described in the Bible ... THEN ....  I will look back and see who was right, if any,  and only THEN will I become concerned more than just considering :Gog of Magog" a persistent catchy boogeyman "Buzz Word Phrase".

I could not do anything about it before.

I can't do anything about it in the present.

I won't be able to do anything about it in the future.

If I  was the Planet's foremost expert on "Gog of Magog" it would change nothing.

If I was totally unaware of even the phrase "Gog of Magog" it would change nothing.

I have more than enough REAL things that I MIGHT be able to do something about to occupy my thoughts.

.... and anyway, I strongly suspect that long before then, I will be .... safely .... dead.

.... and I strongly suspect You will be too.

8 hours ago, Pudgy said:

which so far ... have been wrong 100% of the time.

I wish to bring to your attention that the original writer above  quoted most of Revelation 20.  Straight from the word of God which in this chapter Rev 20 is quite clear to understand. 

It is clear also what is symbolic and literal. Revelation 19 indicates the day of Jehovah when jesus and angelic armies fight those who persecuted earthly subjects who were loyal to the heavenly kingdom. Similarly at the end of the 1000 years each perfected person will have the same test which Adam and Eve had - also as perfect people. The choice will be between Jehovah's "good and bad" and human independence from Jehovah / self-will to choose own rulership and own moral standards of good and bad .... j

We are experiencing the results of independence from Jehovahs moral standards today...... but some never learn!

15 hours ago, Arauna said:

We are experiencing the results of independence from Jehovahs moral standards today...... but some never learn!

We are actually experiencing the results of the world being controlled by the Devil. The only free will a person has is to chose to serve God or the Devil.  The main 'warfare' is between spirit persons, God and Christ v Satan and the demons. Humans play a small part in it of course, but God and Christ show mercy to whom they wish to show mercy. 

38 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Humans play a small part in it of course,

It is all about us - if we will be faithful by free will...... but what if the government takes your free will away?

On 6/23/2021 at 7:29 AM, Arauna said:

It is all about us

Spoken like a true JW, but wrong.  However I can see that you are following your GB in your way of thinking. The GB think it's all about the CCJW / Watchtower / JW Org collection of companies. but it's not.

It is the one and only time that Almighty God will prove to Spirit beings as well as Human beings that God has the right to rule and God and Christ have the right to judge spirits as well as humans. 

I think that humans are not the main priority to God or Christ. The spirit beings, good and bad, are more powerful, and even the Anointed will become spirit beings, as you know. So, to think that it is all about us, is probably a little naive and a little selfish too. 

On 6/21/2021 at 10:36 AM, Pudgy said:

had never even heard the term .... I can quite safely and without any concern whatsoever, completely disregard it.

That could be a dangerous attitude...... dismissiveness can ensure you are caught off guard.

14 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

are actually experiencing the results of the world being controlled by the Devil.

Both humans and satan went after their own desires. True, the entire system is now deceitful, gaslighting and have sinister goals.

2 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

think that humans are not the main priority to God or Christ

You do not understand the love of jehovah and his son. Why did God send his son? Why did his son give his life as sacrifice? For us to appreciate this incredible gift  - what God has done - we can only give our total devotion to him in integrity and by free will and prove faithful.

On 6/23/2021 at 3:52 PM, Pudgy said:

It is my understanding, that from all the descriptions, straight from the Bible, that WHATEVER "Gog of Magog" is prophetically ... it has not happened yet.

I have a great deal of real, solid, palpable peace since I stopped believing ANYBODY knows the answers, as it seems clear they are trying to upset me, and consolidate their authority by trying to scare everybody, pretending to have exclusive answers .... which so far ... have been wrong 100% of the time.

.... typically, that pays very, very well.

When the events happen in reality as they are described in the Bible ... THEN ....  I will look back and see who was right, if any,  and only THEN will I become concerned more than just considering :Gog of Magog" a persistent catchy boogeyman "Buzz Word Phrase".

I could not do anything about it before.

I can't do anything about it in the present.

I won't be able to do anything about it in the future.

If I  was the Planet's foremost expert on "Gog of Magog" it would change nothing.

If I was totally unaware of even the phrase "Gog of Magog" it would change nothing.

I have more than enough REAL things that I MIGHT be able to do something about to occupy my thoughts.

.... and anyway, I strongly suspect that long before then, I will be .... safely .... dead.

.... and I strongly suspect You will be too.

I KNOW I will be ..

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.