The World News Media

How were JW elders who were really Communist Spies appointed by "Holy Spirit"?

Isabella

On 11/16/2021 at 9:44 AM, xero said:

Things that happened years ago only have influence if you keep these things alive. You are working hard at keeping it alive. Stop picking at your scabs.

Actually, the press is keeping it alive, the victims of Wt. abuse are keeping it alive.  This isn't something just from @Patiently waiting for Truth's past, it is happening and being reported almost on a weekly basis. No need to pick at scabs when the news is always refreshed.   Many people don't like stuff like this thrown up into their face, for a reason.  I suggest you get use to it.

And I was thinking how a sexual predator grooms his victim, sometimes over a period of years, as happened in my case. The victim comes to trust the predator, and then the predator swoops in to commit his crime.  From there, threats may be issued. The victim must remain silent, or face serious consequences.  The victim becomes the predator's slave.  

I thought of this after making my last comment about the need to trust the GB, "because God and Jesus do".  These guys are spiritual, sexual predators.  They win over their victims with smooth words, and it can take years of indoctrination, leading JWs to come to "trust" the GB.  Until something clicks, one too many lies alert the victim that they have been abused by con artists.  They have been cheated of truth in Jesus Christ. (2 Cor 11:3,4,13-15,20)  As can happen, the victim is threatened with loss of family, loss of status in the congregation, loss of God's love if they speak what these "Harlots" have been doing, how they transgressed the victim's personal spiritual relationship with God and Christ.  JWs are victims of spiritual abuse, and most are too "drunk" or too scared, to do anything about it.  (Rev 17:1-5; 18:4-8)

Harlot and Beast

• Views 9.8k
  • Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If “appointed by holy spirit“ is supposed to be some sort of “foolproof” process, how could Paul have said (Acts 20:30) to first-century elders, “from among you yourselves men will rise and speak twis

Some jw's need to heed this advice when it comes to the catholic church. Scars are the battle wounds that prove we are still alive.

That being said, I can’t believe all the deceit and duplicity that goes on here. Aliases, counter-aliases—it’s enough to make a nice guy like me swear like a trooper. Which, of course, I would never d

Posted Images

On 11/16/2021 at 5:44 PM, xero said:

I don't have sympathy or empathy for loud mouthed bellyacher's who have to keep whining on and on about stuff like somehow Jehovah screwed up because the world isn't perfect and they stubbed their toe. 

Michael Mahoney in his book "Self Change" nailed it when he pointed out that ALL PERSONAL PROBLEMS ARE CURRENT. Things that happened years ago only have influence if you keep these things alive. You are working hard at keeping it alive. Stop picking at your scabs.

And you say that you are an Elder in one of the Jehovah's Witnesses congregation, is that true ? 

I've never said Almighty God has 'screwed up'.  But the leaders of the Watchtower and JW Org / CCJW et al, have certainly screwed up for the last 90 years. 

Having members with your attitude certainly shows how JW Elders feel about other people. 

Thank you. That comment of yours will look lovely on my 'beware of JW' Facebook page. It all helps to prove my point, that the Org cannot be trusted. 

Just now, TrueTomHarley said:

No. It is a viewpoint of a JW Elder (if he is that) concerning you.

"No weapon formed against you will have any success, And you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment.This is the heritage of the servants of Jehovah,And their righteousness is from me,” declares Jehovah." -Is 54:17

Just now, xero said:

"No weapon formed against you will have any success, And you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment.This is the heritage of the servants of Jehovah,And their righteousness is from me,” declares Jehovah." -Is 54:17

I think I said previously and still believe it is that no one can do anything except accept Jehovah and by so doing choose life, or reject him and by so doing choose death.

33 minutes ago, xero said:

But this is ONLY for servants of Almighty God. NOT for servants of the GB of the Watchtower / JW Org. 

Enjoy misusing scripture whilst you can. 

Here's one that concerns you.  Matthew 7 : 21

Berean Study Bible
Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

Many pretend servants of God will be in for a very big shock. 

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Who do you think he was answering?

[hint—who wrote the comment he was responding to?]

His comment was very 'abstract' and open ended. Though for an 'Elder' it wasn't very wise. 

And when he draws a scripture from Isiah and pretends it relates to him, that is not funny, it is an insult to God and Christ. 

But you and he seem to be of the same bad heart, so you will not feel guilty being his 'second'. 

9 hours ago, xero said:

"No weapon formed against you will have any success, ............

I would be interested in the interpretation of the JW member, you, what kind of "weapon" is this? 

Weapons in the form of persecution, imprisonment and killing?
Weapons in the form of a state's legislation?
Weapons in the form of doctrinal delusion?
Or something else?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.