The Librarian

• Views 1.8k
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a very strong feeling that Russian Orthodox is behind the persecution of JW's there... similar to Georgia... IMHO....

Many people choose to convince themselves that their course of activist pleases God. As seen in that video, they are under the veil of darkness. (2 Corinthians 4:3, 4) They need to turn to Jehovah, th

Fmadriaga, I feel the same way also. 

Many people choose to convince themselves that their course of activist pleases God. As seen in that video, they are under the veil of darkness. (2 Corinthians 4:3, 4) They need to turn to Jehovah, the One to whom Jesus promised to do the will of. (2 Corinthians 3:17; Hebrews10:7) These people need saving!!

Nationalism is at an all time high and Putin is like a cult figure. Many are joining the Russian Orth church because Putin has sanctioned it. The church is the bedfellow of the government and it is behind the hate of Jehovahs Witnesses.

Many other Christian religions are also persecuted - not just the JWs

• 10 months later...

I thought it was very interesting that at about 10 minutes, someone just baptized took out about three liters of water in a plastic jug (souvenir?) as leisurely as it it had been summertime.

If it was me, I would be going as fast as I could to a warm room with a blazing wood stove, fueled by tons of letters Witnesses sent Russia as directed by the Governing Body, so that they could have "fuel at the proper time".

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.