The World News Media

SAME VS. DIFFERENT

Witness

“Same vs. different” is a typical worksheet handed out to preschool and kindergarten children.  In the pictures below, would you consider them the “same”, or “different”? 

Watchtower 11/1/1990 p. 26

LOOKING TO AN ORGANIZATION FOR SALVATION IS... Idolatry

Our Relative Subjection to the Superior Authorities
As Christians, we face up to similar challenges today.
We cannot take part in any modern version of idolatry—be it worshipful gestures toward an image or symbol or the imputing of salvation to a person or an organization

Kingdom Ministry 11/1990 p. 1
ONE MUST COME TO THE WATCHTOWER ORGANIZATION FOR SALVATION

Directing Bible Students to Jehovah’s Organization 
Bible students need to get acquainted with the organization of the “one flock” Jesus spoke about at John 10:16. They must appreciate that
identifying themselves with Jehovah’s organization is essential to their salvation. (Rev. 7:9, 10, 15) Therefore, we should start directing our Bible students to the organization as soon as a Bible study is established. 

Although these two quotes appear to be “different”, they are in fact, the same… hypocrisy

Matt 12:37; John 9:41; Luke 12:1

Pearl Doxsey ( 4womaninthewilderness), consider “An Illustration/Great Deception”

my book of bible stories.jpg

jws jw org1.jpg

• Views 507
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Same vs. different” is a typical worksheet handed out to preschool and kindergarten children.  In the pictures below, would you consider them the “same”, or “different”?  Watchtower 11/1/1990 p

Well, it is hardly what she represents, but it is sort of a dopey-looking picture. I will never get it though my head why some people have to wear logo. If a shirt has so much as a ‘Tommy Hilfige

Posted Images

Well, it is hardly what she represents, but it is sort of a dopey-looking picture.

I will never get it though my head why some people have to wear logo. If a shirt has so much as a ‘Tommy Hilfiger’ logo on it, that is enough for me to dump it. I am not a billboard.

It even took me a while to get my head around wearing badge cards all the day of the convention. In the end I did it, accepting it as advertising for the event.

But I don’t do it for anything else.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.