The World News Media

Will Life Ever Return to Normal? How the Bible Can Help in a Post-Pandemic World

BroRando

On 2/22/2022 at 8:36 PM, Dmitar said:

What secular crimes have the GB committed?

Can you explain how Jesus was not human? I need to understand your thought here.

If that institution holds the bible as its constitution, and Jesus first century teachings, can you explain how the Watchtower GB hold power? Are you saying, every witness is a robot?

Why couldn't this sentiment also be applied to millions of former witnesses?

1, Secular crimes ? Well American law is different to UK law of course.  I would say in UK law the GB are guilty of Aiding and Abeting Pedophilia in the JW Org, and Aiding and Abeting the victimization of CSA victims. Withholding information from the Legal Authorities... et al. It might be possible to add things such as deliberately making 'rules' through the Watchtower and JW Org which deliberately caused the bullying of congregants to the point of causing distress, and causing immorality to be easy to commit within theJW org.  I would think there could be a lot of criminal offences that have been commited by the GB. 

2. I didn't say Yeshua WAS NOT HUMAN. I said YHWH and Yeshua ARE not men because they ARE not human . 

On 2/22/2022 at 8:36 PM, Dmitar said:
On 2/22/2022 at 7:42 PM, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Yeshua are not 'men' because they are not human. 

Can you explain how Jesus was not human? I need to understand your thought here.

Can you understand past tense from present tense ? 

3,  The GB hold power by pretending that only they, those 8 men, are the Faithful and Discreet slave.

Then the GB push this at the congregation by pretending that YHWH and Yeshua 'trust them' so then demanding that all the congregants trust the GB. 

Then the GB issue rules to the Elders to disfellowship anyone that questions the GB's rules or teachings, using the poor excuse of 'causing a division in the congregation'. Because the congregants are frightened of being d/fed the congregants are then fully under the power of the wicked GB. 

BUT YOU KNOW ALL THIS ALREADY DIMMY. 

• Views 4.2k
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Things are so absolutely nutty nowadays, that I’m beginning to wonder if Gog of Magog it’s not a specific personality, and the name Joe Biden comes immediately to mind. I wish I knew.

Agendas are met to spread deception and confuse the people. They are met to re-write what we know, be it history or Scripture. The Higher Education System is flawed and the unaware cannot see the dang

The Bible foretold not only the serious problems we now face but also the better times we can expect soon. It describes a future that is way beyond what human governments could hope to achieve, one th

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

1, Secular crimes ? Well American law is different to UK law of course.  I would say in UK law the GB are guilty of Aiding and Abeting Pedophilia in the JW Org, and Aiding and Abeting the victimization of CSA victims.

How can the Watchtower be guilty of aiding an unknown perpetrator much less with the UK owns laws, concerning privacy rights? The UK has to prove "intent" under international law to accuse the GB, of what you are accusing them.

Withholding information from the Legal Authorities...

Remember, this false narrative comes from, former Jehovah's Witnesses as propaganda. There is no legitimacy with that slander.

It might be possible to add things such as deliberately making 'rules' through the Watchtower and JW Org which deliberately caused the bullying of congregants to the point of causing distress, and causing immorality to be easy to commit within theJW org.  I would think there could be a lot of criminal offences that have been commited by the GB. 

Since the Bible is the Watchtowers constitution, what part of the bible do you deem inappropriate usage?

2. I didn't say Yeshua WAS NOT HUMAN. I said YHWH and Yeshua ARE not men

My point was, when was Jesus NOT human, while he was on earth? That was the clarification I was seeking.

Can you understand past tense from present tense ? 

Sure I can. Can you?

3,  The GB hold power by pretending that only they, those 8 men, are the Faithful and Discreet slave.

Do you believe the entire Watchtower members are distant to a heaven's calling? Use yourself as an example. Would you be credible in the eyes of God?

Then the GB push this at the congregation by pretending that YHWH and Yeshua 'trust them' so then demanding that all the congregants trust the GB. 

Since you were a member in conflict, do you believe the congregation you once dedicated your service to God should trust you?

Then the GB issue rules to the Elders to disfellowship anyone that questions the GB's rules or teachings, using the poor excuse of 'causing a division in the congregation'. Because the congregants are frightened of being d/fed the congregants are then fully under the power of the wicked GB. 

In what sense? Those members that fall under the preview on sin? Are you saying perpetrators shouldn't be disfellowshipped? Doesn't your opinion contradict, unless you are saying, your friends shouldn't be subjected to canonical law. 

• 3 weeks later...

@Space Merchant Well, that is true. the schools are affected heavily, from K to 12, even College and Universities, as well as secondary schools. Some would often get triggered due to even Bible verses. Teachers will often say things to students and inform them not to speak a word of a specific matter to their parents, which as 2020 and 2021 showed us, caused quite the outrage. So Higher Education can be a problem for anyone who is caught off guard. I do feel bad for the exchange students tho who are easily hit by the influence that eats away at what they believe and their values.

@Dmitar The influence is really bad. Only a matter of time until you see them 100% go after the Bible. In my case, if I quote something to a specific person who is under the influence, I'll most likely be met with retaliation.

• 1 year later...
On 7/26/2023 at 2:00 PM, Errikos Tsiamis said:

Life returning to normal is a topic that has captivated the minds of people worldwide as we navigate the aftermath of a global pandemic. While the idea of normalcy may seem both desirable and elusive, it is essential to acknowledge that the concept of normal is highly subjective and can vary significantly from person to person.

In the context of the transformative power of the Bible in a world recovering from the pandemic, it is important to recognize that religious beliefs and practices are deeply personal and can provide individuals with solace, guidance, and hope during challenging times. For many, scripture offers comfort, moral guidance, and a sense of purpose. 

However, it is equally important to respect the diversity of beliefs and worldviews that exist in our society, including those who identify as non-believers. To address the claim that the number of non-believers surpasses the number of believers threefold, it is crucial to note that religious demographics can vary widely depending on the region and cultural context. While it is true that religious affiliation and participation rates have been declining in certain parts of the world, it is important to approach this topic with nuance and avoid generalizations.

Talk like that could get a jw disfellowsipped.

4 hours ago, Errikos Tsiamis said:

Contrary to expectations, it seems that people here truly are. That may be the reason why they don't feel the necessity to seek challenges.

Oh rats!

oh rats!

I was going to ask CHATGPT to take some of your previous post and make a mashup of insane absurd meaningless gobbledygook, but alas, you beat me to it.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.