Queen Esther

Russian JW's Begin to Remove Kingdom Halls Signs

On 10/22/2017 at 10:05 AM, Srecko Sostar said:

I'm sorry, but I think that the view JW members has on these and similar events is under the influence of GB leadership and their interpretation of events to the public with help of JWTV and publications.

JW members are very much constrained by their own lives in the WT Corporation and do not see how other people suffer because of religious beliefs too, whether they are Christians or "Gentiles". Bible stating - "God is impartial!!" - what does it mean for those who are not JW ??? Does JHVH are insensitive for suffering of those people, but only give, pay attention for JW prayers and their letters to Russia? If your Father is impartial, so you as JW member need to pray and for suffers that have Baptists, Catholics, Adventists, Hinduists ....because with such heart and mind and attitude you will imitate Father and Son, as in story of Samaritan. So please start to write letters also for people of other confessions as proof of impartiality :))))   

When I was in jail for "neutrality" as JW, there was also two Adventist boys and two Nazarene boys, for the same issue . Two Adventist boy has been beaten by jail guards because they refused, for the reason of faith of course,  to clean the floors at Saturday, because Saturday is day not for working but for spiritual matters, things. Can they be "wise in front of unbelievers" or those suffer was God's will for them? Or God just allowed their suffer? Because, they were convinced, suffer  is for Jesus name?!  How you as JW member would "judge" their faith and their persistent to not obey secular authorities? Do you think of them as fanatics, as  misdirected zeal?? I am quite sure that JW would say how their faith and believes are not worthy and how Jesus not asking them that and how they wrongly interpret Bible, how their doctrine are err.

Please look in the own mirror, and you will see how "their" face  and "your" face look the same at the end of the day .....or in the morning.:))))))  

How other people act regarding their confession of faith is their business. I work with some folks who insist that working on Sunday is a sin and they refuse to allow company employees (since they own the company) to work on Sunday. Though I disagree with their decision it is not really for me to argue with them about it. They have principles that they are passionate about and I have mine. 

As far as prayer is concerned, What do you suggest I pray for? If I pray for Jehovah to lessen their suffering and he does so, who gets the recognition. They will think that they were alleviated from their suffering because of their (Baptists, Catholics, Adventists, Hindustanis) faith and will not see that Jehovah is the true God. Jehovah is not partial in that he allows the rain to fall on the sinner and righteous one. He does not withhold what is good from us, but he does allow the outworking of events based upon our decisions. 

We had a great public talk yesterday dealing with the issue of "What Prayers Does Jehovah Answer?" Basically, (1) Jehovah answers prayers directed to him (2) offered through his son (3) petition is in harmony with his principles or plan. 

1 hour ago, Israeli Bar Avaddhon said:

prophecy clearly states that the "king of the north" would abolish the continuous sacrifice (or preaching work) and that it would have succeeded - Daniel 8:12
it is obvious that if you are unable to reconsider certain interpretations, you will not be able to understand what is happening.
The last dominant empire is the king of the north and is NOT the king of the south - Daniel 11: 40-45
If he is the king of the north, it is clear that he can not be the Anglo-American Empire.
The northern king is Russia and is also the last horn, the one that kills three kings and is defeated by the principle of the army - Daniel 8: 9-11
This horn is not the Anglo-American empire and the "three kings" are not France, Spain and Holland.
If you think this is "apostasy", you can not argue, you will not be ready for what's to come.
The Bible also says that another war (the last human war) is about to break out, which is what the Northern king and the king of the south are about to discover. He will be the king of the north to win.

Your take on this is interesting. I agree that there is a gap in the Watchtower's reasoning here. This was just barely touched upon at the convention this summer. I watched your video but didn't go to your site. Can you say what you think is a more likely view of the King of the North and South in your opinion?

We are seen as extreme in Russia because we refuse to go to army, and refuse blood. (I think the neutrality issue and the preaching issue will be the two things that will lead to JWs persecution all over the world in future - personal opinion!)

The Russian ortodox church is the only church endorsed by Putin because he is busy building Russian nationalism.  His foreign list of allies is also growing which includes, Assad, Turkey and Iran (the most vile of governments in the middle east who will eventually vie to be the main power (caliphate). For now Russia/Putin is using them for his goals. He obtained a port in Syria did he not? - right on the doorstep of the West!  Most people think Putin is doing a better job in the East than Trump and in his own country he is seen as a rock star - even though the economy is not doing as well in Russia due to oil price drop.

The Russian ortodox church claimed that JWs are 'extreme' in the landmark court case and JWs were NOT allowed to submit evidence to the contrary. The court case was just a sham. If Ortodox say it is so - then they accept the evidence! So this church is being used as an instrument of the Russian government. (bedfellows Rev 17)

The communist block may still be (personal opinion) the king of the north (China -Russia as their influence is spreading all over the world (China has bought most mineral rights in Africa) while they - Russia and China - suppress/oppress every person or religion back home who does not play their game. Iran and Turkey too - are totalitarian governments. 

Meanwhile, the West has been taken over by cultural decadence - I kind of plan the communists put in place after the Russian revolution hundred years ago when the revolution did not spread - which was propagated intensely after the second world war.  It came from communist and atheistic philosophical thinking which started at the Frankfort School of thought.  Read up about it. It has led to total deterioration of values in the West, all kinds of degenerate sex freedom, decadent morals and breakdown of gender (67 genders recognized at some universities) - and no sense of right and wrong and 'all religions are the same'.  The values of right and wrong is "subjective" -  like beauty. Everyone can just do what they feel as long as no-one is hurt. (modern progressive thought which came from the Frankfort school).

There is no moral backbone anymore - and this is exactly what satan wants because all these philosophies are taking over. People do not really obey the bible any more - they do their own thing. In the place of the bible - the -isms - are taking over at universities and other institutions, even in the justice system. One smart philosopher who believes in the Bible said:  People do not believe in nothing - they believe in 'anything' when they throw the bible out. Many -isms are now taking the place of the bible.

Many of the modern 'new age' and other religions which are steeped in Kabbalism as well as many secret organizations all come from the one source - Satan and the occult.  Most of the western world has now become an occultocracy.  I think Satan is going all out to rule everyone on earth and to replace the people's faith in god with philosophies or organizations which fight for their pet causes. Another powerful ideology is Islam and other religions - which want to rule the earth - and they have the money resources to sow propaganda!  Some parts of the world is weak and some are strong..... iron and clay which do not mix.

I had to leave my revelation and Daniel book behind in USA when I moved.... but I remember the image which the brother posted above.  The fierce beast of iron is the Roman empire and the one horn which rises up and speaks grandiose things was the British empire which rose up later from the Roman empire (the Roman Pope was appointing kings for almost 1000 years in Europe - mostly Germanic kings since the time of Charlemagne until Napoleon took it away.)

Britain fought many sea battles against Spain, France and Netherlands (who had colonies all over) to become the world power This was before the anglo-american world power which co-joined and became the last world power.  Britain also broke away from the catholic church (king Hendry 8) which later led to the conditions for people to start translating the bible more freely and investigating what the bible really teaches (according to Daniel 12:

“And those who are wise—the people of God—shall shine as brightly as the sun’s brilliance, and those who turn many to righteousness will glitter like stars forever.

“But Daniel, keep this prophecy a secret; seal it up so that it will not be understood until the end times, when travel and education shall be vastly increased!”

It seems like Russia is starting to feature in world affairs (but has a bad economy).  This week Russia called for the UN to have greater powers to keep the world from war and further "unity" amongst the world's peoples.  Will we see the UN gain more powers when it is extremely  corrupt already?  Islam is controlling UNESCO and human rights organization at the UN.... and this week they were so silly as to appoint Mugabe to a position (and then remove him after an outcry).

World powers are buying weapons again similar to the cold war era.  China has started to build its own air craft carrier ships......but is still behind.... we can only watch..... but things are brewing! Many other countries are aspiring to have nuclear weapons which can bring massive destruction.

Time will tell - we just watch on the sidelines as we see bible prophecy go into fulfillment!

1 hour ago, Israeli Bar Avaddhon said:

Agree. Do not check the scriptures. We would not want to find something we do not like

During Soviet times when the government was atheistic and could hardly be expected to pick up on religious nuances, it turned out they looked askance at being labeled the 'king of the north' who 'put his trust in the god of fortresses.' 

They were suspicious - and remain so to this day - that the Witnesses were but a political movement disguised as a a religion, taking orders from US based Brooklyn.

9 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

that the Witnesses were but a political movement disguised as a a religion, t

I think you are talking absurdities! 

Do you really know what a 'religious political' movement is? There are two kinds at present who already have power in the world. One wants to use ' money /banks' to control the world (I will not mention the religious backers) The other:  who want to fight with weapons to rule the world (of which ISIS is a good example.)

Where there are governments who are totalitarian: JWs NEUTRALITY is a problem for them because we do not want to participate in their voting and wars. They see this action as 'opposing' the political system or being pacifists...... Why? because we only do the preaching and warning work and leave ALL THE FIGHTING in Jehovah's hands to fight the final war and bring his rule. Human governments cannot manipulate JWs to do their bidding. This is a true theocracy where Jehovah and Jesus will have direct rule from heaven.

We do NOT get involved with any politics be it racism- feminism or any other form of -ism.  We will NOT receive the mark of the beast - which is clearly identified as the political system of the world. Neutrality is going to become a test for all of us in the time of the end!  So stay faithful only to Jehovah and his future government - in heaven!

Remember Jesus: he was taken before the representative of Ceasar and accused of sedition even after he had healed the soldier's ear and told his disciples not to fight. Why did Jesus instruct them to bring their swords? (2 were there that night)  So he could demonstrate to them that we will not use any form of violence on others.

We must develop the cooperative spirit now so that we will fully cooperate with the final warning before Armageddon.  Also, when we are asked to do something in the new earth - even if it is a sacrifice. The new earth will be organized by shepherds - people who care for us.  Satan will not be around.  Cooperative, meek people will be the kind of people who will remain in the new earth.  If you do not yet understand this principle then I suggest you start studying the bible to develop the right personality traits - because it is a red flag if you do not cooperate! or call them rulers!  

Zeph: 2:3  Seek the LORD, all you humble of the land, you who do what he commands. Seek righteousness, seek humility; perhaps you will be sheltered on the day of the LORD's anger.

14 minutes ago, Arauna said:

because it is a red flag if you do not cooperate! or call them rulers!

I agree that it is a red flag if we do not cooperate. (Although you weren't clear on who you meant by "them.")

But the second part of what you said there might be ambiguous. Did you mean it is a red flag if you do call them rulers, or a red flag if you do not call them rulers? I assume you meant the organizing shepherds who care for us in the new system. But "them" in the quote above appears to speak of "red flags" in the present. This is why I'm confused as to whether you might be saying it's a red flag now to not call them rulers.

On 10/22/2017 at 10:05 AM, Srecko Sostar said:

JW members are very much constrained by their own lives in the WT Corporation and do not see how other people suffer because of religious beliefs too, whether they are Christians or "Gentiles". Bible stating - "God is impartial!!"

You are quite correct, God is impartial and accepts every human, regardless of race or social status, "who fears him and does what is right". This brings us to the usual argument about what it means to do what is right, and in whose eyes. In other words can it be said that religion, just like race or social status does not matter to God either? The Bible seems to indicate that it does matter to God. It indicates that the impartiality does have a condition attached to it. And that is the whole point of "he is patient with you because he does not desire anyone to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance". Then what does repentance mean? Who sets that standard? God does of course and he lets people know what these standards are through the pages of the Bible. 

That being said, just because Witnesses get all involved with their "own" problems, doesn't mean they do not have compassion with people of other faiths. It is understandable that they will focus on their brothers in the faith first though.

I know it's the "fashion" now for many to believe that ALL Christians in any denominations are acceptable to God as long as they live  a morally clean life and try to do good to others. And that is fine by me because who am I to judge? BUT, I also believe that God has not abandoned his pattern of having a people, a group, unitedly worshiping together like he did in ancient times, separate from the world around them, but this time from every "tribe and nation" not just the Jews. The Scriptures do indicate this on a number of occasions when referencing spiritual Israel, and those who would attach themselves to them as "foreigners" or "other sheep" to make one flock, not individuals standing by themselves out of all the various denominations of Christendom....

2 hours ago, David Normand said:

How other people act regarding their confession of faith is their business.

I am very sure how similar or the same view as you expressed with this sentence many other people have too. If "spiritual education that JW received in WTis the best in the World, than it would be expected, i would expected, higher level of contemplation and "spiritual maturity", and not so simplified "not my business" attitude.

Though I disagree with their decision it is not really for me to argue with them about it. 

If you David, are one of JW then by WT and Bible teaching in NT you have to be interest in talking to people of opposite view and "argue" or as WT Reasoning book in it title have word , you need to "reasoning" with them and to help them and to rescue them from false religion and lies they think are true, from satan philosophy and wrong expectations of future. If you are not JW, receive my apologize. But nevertheless, are you or not JW, it is good for soul to develop more compassion and interest in people, at least, to have better understand of people behaviour :)))

If I pray for Jehovah to lessen their suffering and he does so, who gets the recognition. They will think that they were alleviated from their suffering because of their (Baptists, Catholics, Adventists, Hindustanis) faith and will not see that Jehovah is the true God.

Here you need to have attitude "not my business". Because it is JHVH business to open people's mind and heart and NOT YOURS :) it is of God's concern how people would interpret events in their lives. As it also case with JW members who interpret events in the way that suits to them. :))))))))  with help of GB.

Jehovah is not partial in that he allows the rain to fall on the sinner and righteous one.

Is this really as far as you can go in mediate about God's impartiality??????????    

What Prayers Does Jehovah Answer?" Basically, (1) Jehovah answers prayers directed to him (2) offered through his son (3) petition is in harmony with his principles or plan. 

Are you kidding me David? WT publications are full of experience about "worldly" people who prayed to "GOD" not knowing his name, not say "in Jesus name, amen", and not knowing nothing about "harmony in principles and plan", and Bible have examples too about people who prayed to God and He listen to them and helped them, despite how  they were "Gentiles". Ohhh man, if this "requirements", formalities which man has to satisfy before God in order that God could hear him, than all people who are not praying by JW model will never be heard by God, and they have never been heard in the past. Unbelievable :))))))))))))  

5 hours ago, Arauna said:

I think you are talking absurdities! 

Do you really know what a 'religious political' movement is?

I don't think I said that I viewed us that way. I said that the Soviet government did. It is in Baran's book and is well-supported.

Who cares what I think? The brothers were not trying to operate where I governed. They were trying to operate where they governed. I simply meant to note their point of view, not indicate agreement with it.

For some reason that I do not understand (is it my imagination?) I seem to rankle you even more than I do the nefarious JTR, who simply prepares another cartoon -  though I would have it the other way around. I consistently find myself agreeing with almost everything you say, and at times being corrected by you.

Some things, though, can be taken too far. Though I agree in some measure with 

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

One wants to use ' money /banks' to control the world (I will not mention the religious backers) The other:  who want to fight with weapons to rule the world (of which ISIS is a good example.)

it could also be pointed out the king of the south these days bombs more countries than the king of the north. Money, in this instance, powers the south to manufacture weapons as much or more as the north. Publicly traded arms makers must report quarterly - and those quarterly reports better look good, or hordes of stockholders threaten to abandon ship and go look for 'greener' pastures. Corporations reach a point where they must create their own market, and not just wait for the market to come to them, as a private company might do. Hence, the many Washington lobbyists who ever push the perception that there are many many enemies who must be kept in check by weapons, which, as it turns out, can be supplied by the outfit that they represent.

It is not just the king of the north who loves weapons.

28 minutes ago, Anna said:

In other words can it be said that religion, just like race or social status does not matter to God either? The Bible seems to indicate that it does matter to God. It indicates that the impartiality does have a condition attached to it.

Those famous words about god's impartiality = rain and sun to all people. It is only a basic illustration that shows how God's impartiality is unlimited. And he does not look at race, social status, ...... and affiliation with religion. Why you skip religion???? Did not Jesus show impartiality in every way to "gentiles" to people of other religion?? How can you talk about impartiality of God and then you use word BUT??? If you are impartial then you can not be that with But. "I will help you but...I will love you but...I will take care of you but....I will give my life for you but.......Anna can you not see nonsense?  There is no impartiality if you set the condition, proviso, stipulation. Story about Samaritan going further in lightening what mean impartiality, to love people of other religion, nation, to showing compassion, doing good for stranger from you not expecting nothing in return. With other words, without any BUT.:) 

50 minutes ago, Anna said:

God has not abandoned his pattern of having a people, a group, unitedly worshiping together like he did in ancient times

You rely too much on old patterns. You forget that Jesus changed all this. He brought completely different things. And you want to go back to what He left. He does not seek an organization. Jesus collects his flock. His flock is not in the church, in the building. His flock is not in organized religion. His instructions are not listed in the law, in the Charter of WT corporation or in Charter of every JW congregation, in the books, and in the journals and magazines. His "law", his spirit and love He writing directly in people's heart, not looking who is who. And when He touched person, "repentance", and not only repentance, will occur in that special, unique moment of very soul, in the time of silence or in a time of scream, in a time of tears or in a time of empties. And will change us. In this or that direction.  

44 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Did not Jesus show impartiality in every way to "gentiles" to people of other religion??

He did indeed, (and so do we) but if they wanted to get saved they would have to become Christians wouldn't they? And if they were a prostitute they would have to stop that wouldn't they?

There is no impartiality if you set the condition, proviso, stipulation.

That is not a scriptural teaching if you put it in a scriptural context.

His "law", his spirit and love He writing directly in people's heart, not looking who is who. And when He touched person, "repentance", and not only repentance, will occur in that special, unique moment of very soul, in the time of silence or in a time of scream, in a time of tears or in a time of empties. And will change us. In this or that direction.  

That happening has conditions attached to it, otherwise every single person on earth would have this happen to them, even Hitler. I had a Bible study once, a science teacher and a former atheist. Something she said that I had never really thought of in this way before, she said that we (JW) are kind of preparing people for living under God’s rule when it starts ruling over the earth.  I thought that was a very interesting observation from an outsider, and a practical aspect. But I would take it even further, how about God is preparing people to live under his government.  When you look around in the world, can you see why it is reasonable to conclude that God does have conditions for those who want to live under his rule, and that not just anyone will be invited? He gives humans the opportunity now to “apply for citizenship” in the new world and he also has a “program” going which helps them “meet the required standards” for entry.  After all “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will”. And you know the rest of that chapter....

5 hours ago, JW Insider said:

Your take on this is interesting. I agree that there is a gap in the Watchtower's reasoning here. This was just barely touched upon at the convention this summer. I watched your video but didn't go to your site. Can you say what you think is a more likely view of the King of the North and South in your opinion?

@JW Insider

Yes, I firmly believe that the Bible identifies Russia as the king of the north and I am equally convinced that it is the small horn that becomes great and that it drops three kings (what are the kings?) And I would have so many other things to say . If you want, you can go to see the article explaining the scriptural reasons because the king of the north is Russia (and he is the last king to remain on earth before the armageddon battle) you can read this article

Regards greetings

During glasnost, when Russia seemed to change from surly bear to teddy bear. Davey-the-Kid was pressed on who was occupying now the role of 'king of the north.' He replied that it was Bolivia.

2 hours ago, Israeli Bar Avaddhon said:

Yes, I firmly believe that the Bible identifies Russia as the king of the north and I am equally convinced that it is the small horn that becomes great and that it drops three kings (what are the kings?) And I would have so many other things to say . If you want, you can go to see the article explaining the scriptural reasons because the king of the north is Russia (and he is the last king to remain on earth before the armageddon battle) you can read this article

I found the article, and read several of the other ones, too. (At least in a Google Translation from Italian to English.) I thought that most of your articles were very clear, and I appreciate that you are asking good questions about the many gaps and inconsistencies in our current explanations. Since Daniel is a book that many of us have just recently been reading in our Bible reading schedules, I think a separate topic would be great and timely. It would have to be under "Controversial Posts" because, of course, even the potential existence of gaps and inconsistencies is something that many of us must deny.

I have not yet come up with a good explanation that resolves all the gaps, although, the vast majority of them are automatically resolved by just accepting certain verses at face value, instead of imposing unlikely interpretations of them. Still, prophecy in Daniel, Ezekiel and Revelation are some of the most intriguing and I have not considered any of my digging to be conclusive. I can tell you have put a lot of thought and time into understanding them through scriptural references. I must tell you right from the start that my approach is similar, in always using other scriptures to find explanations, or just admit that we won't know if no specific scriptural support can be found. Still, even though you apparently think in the same terms, I can tell that we will still disagree on most of our current opinions. Of course, different opinions are just fine with me . . . so I still think a further discussion is worth the while.  

This world is complicated because Satan is using whatever he can to get people to get involved in politics. He uses money and religion.

When I see the -billions- now given to organizations to promote certain ideologies to get people involved and pliable -to be a mass of sheep who can be manipulated - to keep people very busy with other lesser issues - that is satan in power. 

Academics and even government leaders do not see what is going on and what is coming! Societies are becoming more and more ungovernable. They are truly blinded.

So many new laws now in place in Europe and Canada to silence people who want to speak out about injustices happening on a daily  basis. The victims are just fodder.  They can now be taken to court. for hate speech on line. We have the stealth of oppression already upon us and we do not even know it.  They are trying to control the eminent conflagrations among peoples by denying there are problems and silencing those who can speak about the realities. I think that regimes will be come stricter to control people and to try to keep order because the masses are now throwing up debris like an unruly sea. Jes. 57:20 ...They will eventually turn against all religions  because many are promoting hateful ideologies and others are teaching  decadence. 

The whole of humankind is now being manipulated by propaganda (a form of spiritism) and they are being sucked in because many now have little regard for obeying te teachings of the bible and its anti violence teachings. I heard of a black brother who left the truth to go and join a violent group which professes to put and end to racism -by the use of violence!  I felt so sad!  It is now the time to guard our attitudes and beliefs. To stay NEUTRAL is very important. This is the sign of a true believer who Jehovah would like to prepare for life in the new system. One who keeps upright for righteous principles.

The king of the north and south may come to fisticuffs but they both know it is assured mutual destruction.  Actually they know that a lot of people must die to get their agendas fulfilled - just like first and second world war. So. will they try to call peace and security first - work together for a new world order (Satans world order )- while in the meantime still gathering weapons and influence and gaining more power.  America is now open to all kinds of ideologies and this has made it a soft target.  It has become a victim of its own freedoms.  Governments will try to control the disruptive elements of society (terrorism one of them) and clamp down on religions - because many of them are seeking domination - after this all hell will  break loose

Which will come first? A peace and security call with a façade of one new world order? or the war.... you think about that!

Neutrality is a very BIG issue - I preach daily to people who were indoctrinated from young - a form of religious nationalism and are taught that they are growing world wide and soon will rule the world.  Satan is sure ready to use religions who are prepared to fight with a literal sword - and that includes Putin's hoards of Russian orthodox nationalists.

Just and extra note - the reich which is called the first reich is from Charlemagne until Napoleon - almost 1000 years. (mostly Germanic kings appointed by pope. Holy German empire.

Second reich:  Willhelm 2 and first world war

Third reich: Hitler. 

"The red Babylon book (very old book) goes into Russian history and the split between Greek and Russian orthodox in tenth century.

It is exactly 100 years ago when Russia had a horrific revolution for communism.  Karl Marx was a Satanist! and many of his contemporaries atheists -  after which 40, million of its own Russian people were starved to death and murdered like fodder. This is the ideology where common  people are dispensable fodder. It does not like religion but uses it for its purposes.  

Many think that we are easy putty in their hands (fodder for these people) because of our neutral stance - but they have Jehovah to deal with!   

Edited by Arauna
spelling mistake and sentence

11 hours ago, Arauna said:

Neutrality is a very BIG issue - I preach daily to people who were indoctrinated from young

I don't think there is anyone who is not. The only difference is the degree of openness about it. 

The best reason to stay neutral is our reason. But another perfectly valid reason (though it betrays some laziness) is that it is close to impossible to get an accurate read on anything. Every source skews matters according to pre-existing patterns of perception. To some extent, you can get around this by following diverse sources and not just the home team, but that takes time, and time is precious.

Not long ago Putin was in China and said that sanctions against Kim would be futile - Kim would see every single person starve to death before he would give up on arms. He then asked was it for naught Kim sought to missle-up? He knew very well what happened to Saddam Hussein who truthfully swore up and down he had no weapons of mass destruction, but that did not stop his enemies from taking him out and killing a family member or two in the process. Putin then said some other things. 

CNBC reported everything he said except the Saddam connection, thus letting the impression stand that only sheer madness can explain his actions. 

They don't all lie, but selective covering of events accomplishes the same thing.

1 hour ago, Rebecca Hirst said:

the Truth will be preached again in Russia

you mean it stopped?

I think, some here might want to broaden their research? To correctly reflect on, actual statistics for this topic.

“Through a cynical use of an extremely flawed set of anti-extremism laws, Russia has banned for the first time in its history a centrally administered religion,” Reese said in a conference call following the release of the report Wednesday. “The Russian Supreme Court ruling on the Jehovah’s Witnesses just confirmed that USCIRF’s CPC recommendation was appropriate, justified and timely.”

Hello guest!

The day “other” religions get the boot like the Watchtower? Then you can say? We’re all in the same boat. Meanwhile, the Watchtower is on a life raft, in open water, while other religions get to stay, inland even though they are harassed.

50 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

From the picture above, it appears Jesus shaved his arm pits.

Thanks for pointing that out, I never noticed! I wonder why the artist considered it inappropriate to include underarm hair.....must be an American thing....

20 minutes ago, AllenSmith said:

The day “other” religions get the boot like the Watchtower? Then you can say? We’re all in the same boat. Meanwhile, the Watchtower is on a life raft, in open water, while other religions get to stay, inland even though they are harassed.

Do the "other religions destroy whole families to chastise one errant congregant?

Do the other religions require children to commit ritual medical suicide?

Do other religions have their congregants IN A LIFE BOAT with so many patches it looks covered in post-it-notes?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Aposticizing from Former TRUTH .jpg

Lifeboat Sinks    500    .jpg