The World News Media

Did Jehovah’s Witnesses Lie to the Montana Court About Confidentiality?

Patiently waiting for Truth

34 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

mankind. Rebuilt by slave labour of congregants, because those congregants were fooled in

Are you for real?  I am starting to doubt if it is really worth wasting time to reason with you on this. You have made up your mind what GBs motives were and decided there are thousands upon thousands of "victims" strewn all over. .... the exaggeration and accusation has no limits.... 

• Views 9.7k
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Confidentiality: "There are two views held by state courts regarding confidentiality as it pertains to clergy privilege. In two-thirds of the states, a communication is considered confidential if made

I think that is the general idea, and that we have seen the last of any pedophiles or child molesters getting away with their disgusting crime. Also, I think anyone thinking about doing anything disgu

When a person is a alcoholic or drug addict, what is the common goal of rehab? To help the person gain a relationship with God! With Hope that a higher responsibility toward God will help the per

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

and make the point of that.

Moreover, the hundreds of volunteer workers, most of them young people, were exposed to what they had never been exposed to be—antique restoration work. Many made use of it in their later secular employment—thus saving state vocational and worker displacement & retraining services—trust me, there are a ton of them in the states—oodles of money. Such agencies gave Witnesses high praise for doing their work for them. It is all in the secret files that you can’t see.

16 hours ago, the Sower of Seed said:

The 12 Apostles were trained by Jesus and spent time in the door to door ministry.It's not so much the training as it is the vetting, Judas lasted 3-1/2 years. The GB members may have individually spent 40,50,60 years in full time volunteer service while studying the Bible and supporting materials. 

16 hours ago, the Sower of Seed said:

Saul of Tarsus was well trained and excelled because he had a desire to serve and learn. As an example to every person outside of the Way, the Apostle Paul was shown he needed to subject himself to this Way. He needed to humble himself to the leadership of the Way then.

I had to revisit this, since I don't think you realize your own contradictions.

1)  The GB is compared to the apostles

(2 The GB are leaders of the organization

3) Paul, an apostle had to "humble" himself to the leadership of the "Way" or "organization.

4) This implies that the GB are higher in "rank" than the apostles!

BLASPHEMY!  Can you see this?

4)  The apostles are the foundation of the Temple of God in Jesus Christ.

5) The GB are the "foundation" of the organization called the WB&TS

Are there two foundations/"organizations" that God approves of?  One is spiritual and written in the Bible, The other is earthly, and is not.

Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. 21 In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord. 22 And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.  Eph 2:20-22

Only one "mountain"/"organization" will be chosen by God.  The one that is built on Christ as its "chief cornerstone".    Zech 4:7; Rev 8:8

https://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2013/02/jehovahs-genuine-mountain.html

15 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Excellent point as always. The answer is the same as that given Srecko. Make volunteer work illegal. Those volunteer fire departments? Tell them to let the houses burn. Those volunteers at the hospitals? Tell those lazy patients to get themselves out of traction and take care of their own needs. Those volunteers during every election? Free them! Tell Trump and Sanders to knock on doors and present their own case.

The purpose of life is to accumulate money. How can people do that if they are giving away their work? Free them from being manipulated. Let no  one do anything without a paycheck.

I made a normal one, too. What we need is a Department of Volunteer Monitoring so that any volunteering can be run by you for your approval or not. I suggest they will all be quickly approved except that concerning JWs

UM Does anyone see the difference between, being conned into doing restoration showy work on an old building, because you've been told it is for the 'glory of God' 

As opposed to, doing voluntary work, such as EMERGENCY WORK FOR A FIRE DEPT' OR HOSPITAL which actually serves a good purpose.  

It seems that Mr Harley doesn't know the difference. 

Mr Harley, the difference is, the one's that do the Emergency work actually volunteer to HELP OTHER PEOPLE.

The congregants, that should have been preaching the Good News of God's Kingdom', because it is so urgent as the 'End' is so close (in JWs opinion), were actually misled into believing that the restoration work on that theatre was for God. In God's eyes and Christ's I would have thought the preaching work was much more important. 

One thought, Jesus knew that Jerusalem was about to be destroyed, 

“However, when you see Jerusalem surrounded by encamped armies,v then know that the desolating of her has drawn near.w 21  Then let those in Ju·deʹa begin fleeing to the mountains,x let those in the midst of her leave, and let those in the countryside not enter into her, .... "

I don't see any instruction to go and build a big fancy assembly hall some place.  

5 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

have highest moral standards, only who be saved, .....and similar "the best"".

While we try to keep high morals we realize we are imperfect and NOT the best!   Understandably, I agree with you...... those who are not perfect and hate like Cain because they are not trying to please God like Abel did - they will look and find fault..... This will go in till the end of this system.

3 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

Mr Harley, the difference is, the one's that do the Emergency work actually volunteer to HELP OTHER PEOPLE.

There you go, then. The position of every Witness is that what they do does help people—in fact it offers them the most lasting help, in contrast to efforts whose effects are temporary. Your position is that it does not.

You could desist, you know. It is inherently more noble to defend something than to attack it.

8 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Make no mistake, Arauna. I do not think for one second that I will successfully be able to reason with 4Jah. It is for other reasons that I write what I do.

For a book, to advertise discretely on reddit, I suppose.  That's okay.  I quickly scanned it over, with mixed reviews. 

1 minute ago, Witness said:

For a book, to advertise discretely on reddit, I suppose.  That's okay.  I quickly scanned it over, with mixed reviews.  

Why do you think I do it discreetly? If it gets any favorable reviews at all from that crowd, it will be a grand slam. 

To be sure, I don’t hang out there. I have posted stuff from time to time after I learned it was the prime source for the philly reporter. I did not know that anyone had offered specific comment on it.

7 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Moreover, the hundreds of volunteer workers, most of them young people, were exposed to what they had never been exposed to be—antique restoration work. Many made use of it in their later secular employment—thus saving state vocational and worker displacement & retraining services—trust me, there are a ton of them in the states—oodles of money. Such agencies gave Witnesses high praise for doing their work for them. It is all in the secret files that you can’t see.

That is positive side of that, for that young people. To learn some skills and get experience and knowledge. No one has nothing against that. 

Second part of my response you know .... :)))

2 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Why do you think I do it discreetly? If it gets any favorable reviews at all from that crowd, it will be a grand slam. 

To be sure, I don’t hang out there. I have posted stuff from time to time after I learned it was the prime source for the philly reporter. I did not know that anyone had offered specific comment on it.

Well, a few have.  Not me.  Yep, it probably contains the same crowd that visits facebook.  :)   

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.