The World News Media

Did Jehovah’s Witnesses Lie to the Montana Court About Confidentiality?

Patiently waiting for Truth

15 minutes ago, Witness said:

4) This implies that the GB are higher in "rank" than the apostles!

BLASPHEMY!  Can

Implication False!  The apostles are in heaven already - received immortality. The GB are mortal men who act as a slave - do their masters bidding to preach the word and give food at proper time in the last days. This is their commission. 

• Views 9.7k
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Confidentiality: "There are two views held by state courts regarding confidentiality as it pertains to clergy privilege. In two-thirds of the states, a communication is considered confidential if made

I think that is the general idea, and that we have seen the last of any pedophiles or child molesters getting away with their disgusting crime. Also, I think anyone thinking about doing anything disgu

When a person is a alcoholic or drug addict, what is the common goal of rehab? To help the person gain a relationship with God! With Hope that a higher responsibility toward God will help the per

Posted Images

Quote @TrueTomHarley You could desist, you know. It is inherently more noble to defend something than to attack it.

Um, Pharisees to Jesus "You could desist, you know. It is inherently more noble to defend something than to attack it."

Oh Tom, you and @Arauna are just so true to your GB & Co, and I expect you will remain that way.  So be it. The blind leading the blind. Faults that are so clear to some of us seem hidden from you both.

I'm hungry and it's nearly 7.30 pm here in UK. As it seems pointless conversing with you, i will go and eat. I may return later. Meanwhile have fun y'all 

•  

23 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

The position of every Witness is that what they do does help people—in fact it offers them the most lasting help, in contrast to efforts whose effects are temporary. 

Our need for air, water, food, for example, are "temporary" every single day, And that "temporary" things repeat itself from day to day until we die. And we can't live without this "temporaries".

Thank you for your concerns about my everlasting blessings. But i have to take care about my "temporaries", day after day. :))

6 minutes ago, Witness said:

Well, a few have.  Not me.  Yep, it probably contains the same crowd that visits facebook. 

If it’s any consolation to you, I do not demonize them over there. They are people with viewpoints. We are all people with viewpoints. “Taste and see that Jehovah is good,” the verse says. They have tasted and seen that he is bad. What is there to converse about? I post and go.

Sometimes it actually is Jehovah that they have seen is bad—requirements of his that are plainly laid out in scripture. Other times they find fault with those trying to represent him. They are not necessarily wrong in all that they say. But they are hypercritical, carrying on forever with complaints over the slightest thing, just like on this thread.

Even in general society, we receive advice from professionals on cutting loose “toxic relationships” with those who do nothing but tear down in one manner of another. That’s why my involvement there is slight. I respect the counsel of the Witness organization to not even leave comments on their blogs and would be much worse without such counsel.

4 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

Oh Tom, you and @Arauna are just so true to your GB & Co, and I expect you will remain that way.  So

Proud to be a Witness... and extremely grateful to jehovah.

I really appreciate a good level of logic and reasoning even if I do not agree with another person...... but over the top, unrealistic accusations that go on and on in an emotionally charged way...... well what can I say.....is the outcome .....

5 minutes ago, Arauna said:

I really appreciate a good level of logic and reasoning even if I do not agree with another person...... but over the top, unrealistic accusations that go on and on in an emotionally charged way...... well what can I say.....is the outcome .....

16 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

I'm hungry and it's nearly 7.30 pm here in UK. As it seems pointless conversing with you, i will go and eat. I may return later. Meanwhile have fun y'all 

Hold on there, Arauna. He can’t hear you now. He’s finishing up his bile salad and will return presently.

1 hour ago, Witness said:

they have adulterated the teachings of Christ and the apostles.  To ap

I have seen enough on here to understand that you have no sense of justice or mercy - only false accusations.  Satan was an accuser day and night. 

To quote the same tons  of scriptures over and over is not wisdom.

6 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

finishing up his bile salad and will return presently.

To vent his spleen - lol

11 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Today's "apostles" were not trained by Jesus. Not

No apostles today. Apostles of hold could lay on the hands so people can get gifts of the spirit - not possible today.

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

If it’s any consolation to you, I do not demonize them over there. They are people with viewpoints. We are all people with viewpoints. “Taste and see that Jehovah is good,” the verse says. They have tasted and seen that he is bad. What is there to converse about? I post and go.

Sometimes it actually is Jehovah that they have seen is bad—requirements of his that are plainly laid out in scripture. Other times they find fault with those trying to represent him. They are not necessarily wrong in all that they say. But they are hypercritical, carrying on forever with complaints over the slightest thing, just like on this thread.

Even in general society, we receive advice from professionals on cutting loose “toxic relationships” with those who do nothing but tear down in one manner of another. That’s why my involvement there is slight. I respect the counsel of the Witness organization to not even leave comments on their blogs and would be much worse without such counsel.

What is interesting about your comment, is that the reddit site where you posted your book is not the "exjw" site, but for "Jehovah's Witnesses".  On there, you will find both JWs, and exJWs.  Just like here, where you visit frequently,  and post regularly.  

Just saying. 

9 minutes ago, Witness said:

What is interesting about your comment, is that the reddit site where you posted your book is not the "exjw" site, but for "Jehovah's Witnesses".  On there, you will find both JWs, and exJWs.  Just like here, where you visit frequently,  and post regularly.  

Just saying. 

I have posted on both the “Jehovah’s Witnesses and the ‘exjw.’ There is even a loyal to JW subreddit that I have posted to. I visit there sometimes—But I live here. I also have my own page there. I haven’t quite figured out how reddit works and I find navigation there a challenge.

5 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I have posted on both the “Jehovah’s Witnesses and the ‘exjw.’ There is even a loyal to JW subreddit that I have posted to. I visit there sometimes—But I live here. I also have my own page there. I haven’t quite figured out how reddit works and I find navigation there a challenge.

I understand, and I can see why you haven't returned to read comments.  The exjw group there, may just eat you alive. 

29 minutes ago, Witness said:

The exjw group there, may just eat you alive.

Actually, from my experience the ex-jw groups just like to talk among themselves, and pat each other on the back that they've "escaped" the org., rehash old memories, and tell themselves how much better off they are now. They don't really like "JW intruders" stirring things up. They usually tell them to go away.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.