The World News Media

Did Jehovah’s Witnesses Lie to the Montana Court About Confidentiality?

Patiently waiting for Truth

53 minutes ago, Witness said:

Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world

You are so holy and judgmental of the GB be ause they are not holy enough to your high standards..... really ..... what are you doing on this forum with a bunch of renegades ?

• Views 9.7k
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Confidentiality: "There are two views held by state courts regarding confidentiality as it pertains to clergy privilege. In two-thirds of the states, a communication is considered confidential if made

I think that is the general idea, and that we have seen the last of any pedophiles or child molesters getting away with their disgusting crime. Also, I think anyone thinking about doing anything disgu

When a person is a alcoholic or drug addict, what is the common goal of rehab? To help the person gain a relationship with God! With Hope that a higher responsibility toward God will help the per

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Arauna said:

You sound like a total control freak..... since when did Jesus say one cannot sell a place for whatever reason. The only thing one burns and do not give away or sell is an object for idolatry or spiritism..... such as spiritistic books or something that will be venerated.

@Anna said that the buildings / Kingdom Halls were sacred and holy. 

But in truth they are just real estate for the GB to make profit from. What adds to that insult is that Congregants spent many hours building those Kingdom Halls and maintaining them, and those congregants received no wages. So it shows that the GB use congregants as slave labour to build and maintain, so that the GB can reap a profit. More K/H are being closed and more Congregants are having to travel miles to meetings, so money is going somewhere.  

But I think you should remember that Jesus didn't even have a place to call his home.  

Matthew 8 v 20 NWT version. .

But Jesus said to him: “Foxes have dens and birds of heaven have nests, but the Son of man has nowhere to lay down his head

But your GB live in luxury, buying and selling real estate. 

9 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

But in truth they are just real estate for the GB to make profit from. What adds to that insult is that Congregants

You are really a control freak. They bought it for one purpose and years later sold it because it was no longer needed. You ascribe motives to them which you cannot prove.  You expect them to really sit on it when they can sell it?   Even if they sold it at a profit - they can build umpteen kingdom halls in africa for the money they got. That is called wise and discreet - not greediness or avarice.

When you feel like hammering something - everything looks like a nail.

56 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

And then Kingdom halls are sold off to other religions or to any one that will buy them, just to bring the $$$$ in. 

Isn’t anything sold for that reason?

52 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Perhaps value of volunteer working hours and materials is also enormous. Any suggestion?

Yes. Make it illegal to volunteer for anything. Those volunteer ambulance departments? Make them illegal. Tell no one to budge unless someone puts a check in their hand.

41 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

BUT IT WASN'T. It was a wreck that needed millions spent on it, and should have been pulled down. 

Oh, very well, you idiot. Go buy your house for full price—even over price. Write letters to the editor to voice your outrage at those who buy fixer-uppers.

3 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

called this type “mercenary ministers.”

This is an example where the law is the law - no matter if he did not take other factors into consideration or not.  One has to go and fight it in a higher court. 

31 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

your GB live in luxury, buying

Dormitories as said above. As a matter of fact some witnesses do not like living in dorms and leave Bethel because they feel institutionalized..... too rigid. We are all different. Some can do it some cannot.   This is not luxury. It is have your basic needs cared for.

1 hour ago, Srecko Sostar said:

We automatically assign a sacredness to the building because of our worship,”

1 hour ago, TrueTomHarley said:

It so happens that the “thing of the world” under discussion is the building that they meet in. Prove your own disgust for “things of the world.” Burn your house down, and take up residency on the edge of town without that impediment to piety.

I don't apply the term, "sacred" to anything I own, including my house.  Do you?  

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.