The World News Media

Did Jehovah’s Witnesses Lie to the Montana Court About Confidentiality?

Patiently waiting for Truth

A time of rebellion indeed and it's easy to see that the GB are rebelling against God and Christ. 

Idolatry in the extreme. The GB worship money, power and position, and even buildings. 

One building the GB and others at the top of the JW Org worship is this one.

Scroll down on that link and see the idol worship and money wasted. 

I wonder how much of congregants donations were wasted on the restoration of this monstrosity.

https://jerseydigs.com/look-inside-the-historic-stanley-theater-journal-square-jersey-city/

tiffany chandelier waldorf astoria stanley theater

But they won't give money willingly to Victims of Child Sexual Abuse, that were abused in JW Org. Much of the abuse was carried out by Elders. And the GB continue to keep the secret data base of over 20 years, whilst wasting money on the worship of buildings. 

Please show me how this is serving God properly ?  

• Views 9.7k
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Confidentiality: "There are two views held by state courts regarding confidentiality as it pertains to clergy privilege. In two-thirds of the states, a communication is considered confidential if made

I think that is the general idea, and that we have seen the last of any pedophiles or child molesters getting away with their disgusting crime. Also, I think anyone thinking about doing anything disgu

When a person is a alcoholic or drug addict, what is the common goal of rehab? To help the person gain a relationship with God! With Hope that a higher responsibility toward God will help the per

Posted Images

13 hours ago, the Sower of Seed said:

Saul of Tarsus was well trained and excelled because he had a desire to serve and learn. As an example to every person outside of the Way, the Apostle Paul was shown he needed to subject himself to this Way. He needed to humble himself to the leadership of the Way then. Imagine that, the man that wrote 13 books of the Bible needed to humble himself to the older men of Jerusalem.

This is such a successful, and pervasive lie.  If there was a leadership that needed attention other than those who’s words are in the Bible, you would think books would have been added concerning their “leadership” and “organization”, as a solid template for your own leadership.  WT has taken one account and blown it out of proportion…to suit their earthly, insatiable desires.

You may want to see the conversation Arauna and I had on the subject:  https://www.theworldnewsmedia.org/forums/topic/84867-c-t-russell-was-labeled-as-an-apostate-by-the-adventists-in-1877/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-134575

"Paul, an apostle (not from men nor through man, but through Jesus Christ and God the Father who raised Him from the dead)"  Gal 1:1

13 hours ago, the Sower of Seed said:

He needed to humble himself to the leadership of the Way then.

"I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, 7 which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.

10 For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ.  Gal 1:6-10

The Way then and now, is NOT by means of an earthly organization. 

This is the Way to life:

"Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

“A highway will be there, a road, and it will be called “The Holy Way”. The unclean shall not pass over it, but it will be for those who walk in the Way. Wicked fools shall not go there.”  Isa 35:8

You are turning your head away from WT’s obvious sins, which is so foolish.  Where do we find the source of WT’s sins?  It is with your leaders who are not appointed by God.  If they are uninspired, they assume a role of “faithful and discreet”.  

“Dear children, don’t let anyone deceive you. Whoever does what God approves of, has God’s approval as Christ has God’s approvalThe person who lives a sinful life belongs to the devil, because the devil has been committing sin since the beginning. The reason that the Son of God appeared was to destroy what the devil doesThose who have been born from God don’t live sinful lives. What God has said lives in them, and they can’t live sinful lives. They have been born from God. 

10 This is the way God’s children are distinguished from the devil’s children. Everyone who doesn’t do what is right or love other believers, isn’t God’s child. 1 John 3:7-10 

Bloodshed happens every day in your organization. The innocent are “condemned” for rejecting this lying organization.   If one finds “the Way” in Christ, your leaders “kill” them.  John 16:2; Rev 13:15 

11 The message that you have heard from the beginning is to love each other. 12 Don’t be like Cain. He was a child of the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did Cain murder his brother? Because the things Cain did were evil and the things his brother did had God’s approval. 13 Brothers and sisters, don’t be surprised if the world hates you.

The world that hates those who find the right Way, is your world.  Sir, you are on a path designed by “wicked fools” to lead you away from truth in Christ.

20 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

One building the GB and others at the top of the JW Org worship is this one.

You’re just upset because you practice “Buy high, sell low” and they don’t.

There was a certain amount of protest from the malcontents of the time about building ornate palaces. The brothers weren’t having any of it. They weren’t building anything, they pointed out—they were restoring what was already there. In so doing, they brought an architectural jewel brought to life and received considerable praise from the local community. It had fallen into neglect and disrepair. A few more years and the wrecking ball would have claimed it. 

‘Don’t witness to any visitors,’ the tour guides were told. ‘Let the building be the witness.’ They acquired a fine meeting place for a song and a bit of elbow grease. The brothers were happy. The community was happy. Everyone was happy except you and Witness.

1 hour ago, the Sower of Seed said:

What is the solution? Separate the unrepentant selfish from your midst while showing support in helping the victims keep their spiritual relationship with God. This is the primary goal, while we await God's intervention.

I believe how secular system for imprisonment of wrongdoers, and trial process working very similar. Court if found guilty take in consideration many details, also is wrongdoer repentant or not, but in many cases separates wrongdoers from society by putting them to jail or a prison. With limited visits of course - but no shunning policy :))) It seems how they were "inspired" by Bible when made such program.  

8 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

You’re just upset because you practice “Buy high, sell low” and they don’t.

There was a certain amount of protest from the malcontents of the time about building ornate palaces. The brothers weren’t having any of it. They weren’t building anything, they pointed out—they were restoring what was already there. In so doing, they brought an architectural jewel brought to life and received considerable praise from the local community. It had fallen into neglect and disrepair. A few more years and the wrecking ball would have claimed it. 

‘Don’t witness to any visitors,’ the tour guides were told. ‘Let the building be the witness.’ They acquired a fine meeting place for a song and a bit of elbow grease. The brothers were happy. The community was happy. Everyone was happy except you.

How many times as a JW have you read this scripture below?  When does its meaning truly sink in?  When we leave the Watchtower behind, and our eyes finally perceive Watchtower's earthly lusts.  

"Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16 For all that is in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not of the Father but is of the world. 17 And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever."  1 John 2:15-17

Totally off topic here, but I guess everyone has got bored with the Montana case.....

Reading the comments to the Stanley theater article, there was a reply to one poster who had similar sentiments to "Witness" and "4jah2me".

I couldn't have said it better myself so I am taking the liberty to just copy and paste it here:

"When something is sacred that means that it is viewed as being holy, clean or pure, and should be. So what things are considered holy, or sacred, clean and pure? Well, anything that Jehovah views as such. This includes his name – Jehovah, Jesus and the ransom, God’s laws, our kingdom hope, the Bible, the marriage union and the family, Christian meetings/gatherings, the anointed still on earth are likened to a “holy temple”, physical and moral cleanliness, baptism, worship, responsibilities within the Congregation, God’s people including the anointed, prayer, our relationship with Jehovah, his holy spirit, our ministry, and yes, even our places of worship (not an exhaustive list, mind you).

Indeed, in Biblical times a place (and even days, objects, animals, produce, festivals, etc…) were made holy by the presence of Jehovah; for instance the account of the burning bush or the tabernacle courtyard, or even the camp of Israel was to be kept clean because “Jehovah your God is walking about within your camp” and “your camp must prove to be holy”. Now, was Jehovah actually there? No, of course not, but his holy spirit was. In the same way, places of worship, such as the Assembly hall can be considered sacred because of God’s spirit being upon the people and what it’s being used for.

As for idol worship, Witnesses do not worship any building. Witnesses do not pray to or through a building. Witnesses do not love buildings of worship above Jehovah. Do Witnesses love to have a place of worship? Of course but not in the sense of veneration! Loving a location in itself is not wrong (remember to be balanced) and we love having any place where pure worship is. Do Witnesses want to make sure that they give the best to Jehovah? Of course! We want to magnify and glorify our God with the very best we can, not for show, but for his name. So having a building that gives glory to God at all times is a precious thing. In fact, the temple Solomon built was dedicated to Jehovah, as are all Witness buildings used for worship or in connection with the outworking of God’s purpose. Israelite’s/Hebrews also built temples which brought glory to God and were places of pure worship. Though, places of worship don’t have to be as beautifully restored and detailed as Stanley is. They should, however, maintain a dignified and clean appearance no matter where they are.

The following are sober reminders for all in this time of the end,  – 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12; 2 Timothy 2:16-19,23-25; 4:1-5,7; 6:20; 2 Peter 2:1-3; 2 Corinthians 11:3; Matthew 24:5,11,24; 1 John 2:18,19"

32 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

Much of the abuse was carried out by Elders

Proof?

26 minutes ago, Witness said:

How many times as a JW have you read this scripture below? 

Recent discoveries in the dry desert have included the following lost verse: “If anyone says to you, ‘buy high and sell low’ tell him to take a hike.”

27 minutes ago, Witness said:

Do not love the world or the things in the world.

It so happens that the “thing of the world” under discussion is the building that they meet in. Prove your own disgust for “things of the world.” Burn your house down, and take up residency on the edge of town without that impediment to piety.

So copy and paste someone else's comment suddenly makes it right.

@Anna you get worse in your answers.... 

Quote "As for idol worship, Witnesses do not worship any building "

"When something is sacred that means that it is viewed as being holy ......... even our places of worship "

And then Kingdom halls are sold off to other religions or to any one that will buy them, just to bring the $$$$ in. 

29 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

I wonder how much of congregants donations were wasted on the restoration of this monstrosity.

But in 1983, the neglected theater was purchased for $1.8 million by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society from Delaware Corporation...........In 1988, the theater, which is on the NJ Registry of Historic Places, underwent an initial renovation phase, but the latest, completed in a nine-month period from 2012-2013, has restored even more value and splendor to the space.....“We are largely self-financed,” said Robert Warren, media consultant for the World Headquarters of Jehovah’s Witnesses, noting that the project was funded by individual donations from Witnesses across the world. “Whoever wants to build a tower must first count the cost,” he cited biblically, attributing the successful funding to strategic planning. “Rather than start and escalate, we evaluate first.”.....Over two thousand Witness volunteers from across the United States worked together on the large scale project, with work completed through volunteers only with the exception of contractors for only high-risk safety needs.......“We know it is a privilege and we consider it an honor to be here,” Simonsson added.....“We automatically assign a sacredness to the building because of our worship,” said Warren, of Witness Assembly Halls. “Having this space adds to the grandeur of why we are here.”.....

1,8 mill $ for buying. Perhaps value of volunteer working hours and materials is also enormous.  Any suggestion?

16 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

And then Kingdom halls are sold off to other religions or to

You sound like a total control freak..... since when did Jesus say one cannot sell a place for whatever reason. The only thing one burns and do not give away or sell is an object for idolatry or spiritism..... such as spiritistic books or something that will be venerated.

@TrueTomHarley proves his lack of love and respect for God and Christ by each and every comment he makes. Tom you are so well trained / brainwashed by the GB and it's Org. 

Quote Mr Harley " It so happens that the “thing of the world” under discussion is the building that they meet in "

BUT IT WASN'T. It was a wreck that needed millions spent on it, and should have been pulled down. 

It is only the worship of such buildings that make people waste time and money on them. So because your GB & Co worshipped that building, hundreds of naive congregants worked hard on it to restore it, for no pay. But when your GB sell it, who gets the money ? None of those congregants will get a dime.  

Were those congregants told it would bring praise to God ? Could those congregants not see that it was just a showy display of GB / JW Org wealth through donations.  It does not bring praise to God by any sincere worshipper of God. It is just a showy building. It was originally built as a showy building by people 'of the world'. The building has not changed.  It is just real estate for the GB to play with and make money from. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.