The World News Media

Memorial 2020 during covid-19 lockdown

Anna

9 hours ago, Arauna said:

I don't pretend.  I am what I am....... and I repeat.... you are a slave to your own desires and viewpoints and always combative...... 

I am indeed a slave to my own desire, and that desire is to serve God through Christ. 

As for my viewpoints, we each have our own. You seem to have a lot of political ones, which I tend to keep away from. 

You also seem to be a slave, a slave to your Governing Body through the CCJW and its Elders. 

• Views 5.7k
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you have stated the question very well and have already implied the answers. Yes, some see it as a ritual. But it really is a ritual, just as baptism is a ritual that is not optional. Som

Most of these churches that defy government quarantine restrictions do so because they see the government being opportunistic—‘never let a crisis go to waste.’ They are intensely political on the righ

I have noticed many friends seem to be stressing about the acquisition of the memorial symbols during the coronavirus lockdown. There have been quite a few discussions on social media and in person.

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.