The World News Media

Married Jehovah's Witness is caught stripping in a stranger's living room as his horrified wife watches by live video link

Jack Ryan

Trap laid for the suspicious wife with the help of YouTubers To Catch a Cheater

Arranged for actress to wait at one of the houses on husband's outreach round

Footage shows actress flirting with the husband before showing off cleavage

By Rory Tingle For Mailonline

A woman who was worried her Jehovah's Witness husband was cheating set him up and then watched in horror as he was seduced after knocking on someone's door. 

The honeytrap was laid for the suspicious wife with the help of YouTubers To Catch a Cheater. 

They arranged for an actress to wait at one of the houses on the husband's outreach round and try to seduce him. 

461ADE3400000578-5058729-Footage_shows_the_actress_becoming_flirty_with_the_husband_befor-m-47_1510070407186.jpg

461ADE0A00000578-5058729-The_man_then_gets_undressed_down_to_his_underwear_and_the_situat-a-1_1510072180438.jpg

Footage shows the actress flirting with the husband before showing off her cleavage.

The man then gets undressed down to his underwear and the situation heats up as his disgusted wife watches on.

Much of the footage has been censored so it is difficult to work out exactly what is happening. 

EXCLUSIVE - Hart broken: Kevin Hart's pregnant wife is seen...Love cheatÂ’s web of lies is uncovered after Facebook...

Moment gloating man who tried to win back his ex-girlfriend...

But after several minutes the actress asks the man to leave, threatening to 'report you to the church'.

To Catch a Cheater told MailOnline: 'The Jehovah's Witness husband did not realise he was being filmed.' 

Source

• Views 3.3k
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just looked at the YouTube video of this and it just SCREAMS being "clickbait". The man has a six day stubble goatee, and is wearing a backpack, and is not carrying anything in his hands .... I hav

Jay .... you just made "The List".

Really? Now ye have peeked my interest! Where is it, again?

Posted Images

I just looked at the YouTube video of this and it just SCREAMS being "clickbait". The man has a six day stubble goatee, and is wearing a backpack, and is not carrying anything in his hands .... I have in over 50 years never seen any JW go from door-to-door without at least  a Bible in their hands, at the door, or nowadays  some electronic tablet.  The vocabulary and syntax and sentence structure is all wrong, and NOBODY is being identified.  With evidence like this there is NO fear of being sued  for truth, in a private home with the owner or renter's permission, so there is no reason NOT to identify the people.  It may be in fact real, but that is not the way I would bet, for the reasons stated.

Many people produce "clickbait" for money ( they may get 1/2 cent per "click" , but with 50.000 clicks that adds up . In this theoretical example ....  TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS.   During the  2016 US Presidential Election Campaign  folks in the Ukraine were  producing a constant stream of absurd, outrageous political clickbait, and were getting 5 to 10 THOUSAND dollars a WEEK on 1/2 cent clicks from media advertisers, whose ads showed before the video started playing.

Clickbait is a pejorative term for web content whose main goal is to get users to click on a link to go to a certain webpage. Clickbait headlines typically aim to exploit the "curiosity gap", providing just enough information to make readers curious, but not enough to satisfy their curiosity without clicking through to the linked content.[1][2][3]

From a historical perspective, the techniques employed by clickbait authors can be considered derivative of yellow journalism, which presented little or no legitimate well-researched news and instead used eye-catching headlines that included exaggerations of news events, scandal-mongering, or sensationalism.[4][5] For sites that thrive on thousands of click-throughs to content, many authors see the use of clickbait as a means to tap into human psyche by crafting these eye-catching headlines.[6]

Clickbait is a pejorative term for web content whose main goal is to get users to click on a link to go to a certain webpage. Clickbait headlines typically aim to exploit the "curiosity gap", providing just enough information to make readers curious, but not enough to satisfy their curiosity without clicking through to the linked content.[1][2][3]

From a historical perspective, the techniques employed by clickbait authors can be considered derivative of yellow journalism, which presented little or no legitimate well-researched news and instead used eye-catching headlines that included exaggerations of news events, scandal-mongering, or sensationalism.[4][5] For sites that thrive on thousands of click-throughs to content, many authors see the use of clickbait as a means to tap into human psyche by crafting these eye-catching headlines.[6] -  -  from Wikipedia

clickbait 600       .jpg

clickbait-everywhere   500   .jpg

f1b.jpg

oO9pm84.png

you-posted-click-bait-you-just-made-the-list-imgflip-com-25421369.png

Honest clickbait 500    .jpg

I saw this too. Another thing to note the name JEHOVAH wasn't even said. A member of the Jehovah's Witness would say his name at least once.

He doesn't have a partner, Jehovah's Witnesses usually have one or more persons among them when going to a door.

Jehovah's Witnesses don't enter a house immediately, they remain house, unless the house owner allows them on return visits after being talked to once, twice or more.

The JW wife swore and used Jehovah's name.

Jehovah's Witnesses don't start off with what this man just said.

A JW wife would speak with an elder, not publicly have a Youtuber, known for his antics, reveal a Clownfest of a money grab.

Now a question on a Man who is loyal to his wife, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Looks can also deceive, no truly loyal married man would take a pass on his wife, risking his foundation he has built with his wife regarding a family, home, steady work, etc. for a random woman, especially if said woman has the looks. In some countries, women use their charm and looks to (or catfishing) get what they want, whenever they want, in some situations, if they want said person killed, they do this by seduction. There was verse of something similar, but I can't remember it right now, but you get the idea.

Only mainstreaming people will fall so easily to infidelity and fornication, at times, later claim their impulse was a mental problem, when they knowingly attempt and are aware of their actions.

NOTE:

The video screams "it's just a prank, bro".

6 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Many people produce "clickbait" for money ( they may get 1/2 cent per "click" , but with 50.000 clicks that adds up . In this theoretical example ....  TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS.  

Give credit where credit is due. This is the most concise summary of clickbait I have come across.

50 minutes ago, The Librarian said:

This video definitely looks staged and a fake. They did some study on JW's but not enough on the speech patterns.

Yes. for Attention, for the money grab, for the views, for the reactions and everything else.

The internet is deemed the ultimate playground, and some  who ignore repercussions.

23 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I am 71 years old.  To put that in perspective .... I remember when SNL was FUNNY!

8 hours ago, Matthew9969 said:

Yes, now snl stands for snowflake live night.

??? Bit like BS stands for so beautiful?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.