The World News Media

What concept/concepts is behind the term "inspired"?

Srecko Sostar

15 hours ago, JW Insider said:

We humans often tend to be foolish and think that turning doctrines into some philosophical/exegetical  exercise is somehow more important to Jehovah than justice, mercy, love, humility, etc.

justice, mercy, love, humility, etc.

This beautiful things you mentioned ... for sure are something that is effect, output (or in Bible terminology Fruit of Spirit) of Inspiration made by Spirit on Human. And also it  is something that can Inspire people around you or around somebody who shine with this beautiful wealth/richness.

And as i mentioned before, we can look, I am looking, on this in two way.

One is: Divine Inspiration in Direct way and in Real time moment made by Power Above.

Another is: Divine Inspiration that already Existing in us, in our blood in our cells, from long time ago and waiting for our permission, our will,  the right moment of our readiness in our deep soul, to be expressed and to be seen on day light. 

• Views 8k
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not lying. Mistaken. Mistaken for almost the same reason that any of us --either currently, or in the past-- have believed the GB are a small group of men. When I believed it, I was not lying. It was

Wow! Is there something holding you back from saying what's really on your mind? My father and grandfather attended KM school in Pittsburgh back in the early 70's about a year apart from each oth

It's quite clear from your words that they are INTENDED to apply only to your agenda. If all four legged animals are horses ... then a cow must, by your logic, be a vegetable. Your Billy-thi

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Yes, well, since you are using the same tactics as James and FBM, it is of no surprise you attempt to twist my words to benefit some delusional ideology. But, if I were to judge as you, I would condemn you and all your kind, such as ?winsider and James. comfortmypeople for accepting your kind of distortion.

I just used your own words Billy. I haven't twisted them, just quoted them.

They are your own words Billy.  Not understanding scripture is no excuse before God 

30 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Jesus, didn’t need to learn anything formal. He received God’s Holy Spirit to once again remind him of who he was before. His was lead to continue his father’s work on earth.

Ok, but in His case, it seems how He wasn't need to follow advice "He gave" 2000  years later to His FDS aka GB in WT magazine, the 3 step model: empowered by spirit - assisted by angels - guided by God’s Word?. You using gospel reports to show how He Received holy spirit. When someone Received is that same as to be Inspired?? Received=inspired??!! I don't mind and can join you in this idea. But, problem stays with GB and WTJWORG. Did they Receiving holy spirit in the same way as Jesus did? Again, you state how JW's and GB not need formal education because THEY also like Jesus are Received, are Guided, are Learned, are Empowered, are Lead by Spirit of God.

If it is so and If we want to believe that it is so...., how then this same spirit who acts in the same way with the same effect on people of blood and flesh (Jesus and FDS) bringing so different results?? Why you or somebody else want to eliminate negative results "of god's spirit" that is visible after GB left the conference room at Wednesday, and releasing error teachings for Jesus sheep worldwide?? 

And please, don't say; Jesus was perfect, GB is not. Because if you think so, you would claim, in fact, how holy spirit is not strong enough to help imperfect people. :))

1 hour ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Since that was not my intent but yours, its called twisting of other peoples words. The same disgusting tactic used by ?winsider and James. So, let's not pretend you didn't understand the intent

It's quite clear from your words that they are INTENDED to apply only to your agenda.

If all four legged animals are horses ... then a cow must, by your logic, be a vegetable.

Your Billy-think is fully evidenced by calling JW Insider "?winsider",  and thinking his screen name is an affront against God.

Using that same logic, Jehovah's last name is .ORG.

BTK46 NAILS THE G.B.  .jpg

Billy blovates.jpg

Like the old saying goes "What is good for the Goose, is good for the Gander".

You cannot have SELECTIVE application of that bloviating statement, Billy.

It's either universally true, or it is not true.

You cannot apply it to people you disagree with ... yet excuse the Governing Body.

Having double standards is NOT the same as having twice as many standards.

You cannot have SELECTIVE application of that bloviating statement, Billy.

It's either universally true, or it is not true.

And i would say it applies even more so for the GB that say they are the 'Faithful and discreet slave' and have made it their business to control over 8 million people's lives. 

Anything i may say can be either agreed with or dismissed with no consequence to the person that agrees or disagrees.

Not so in the JW Org, whereby if a JW disagrees with the GB they can be disfellowshipped and lose everyone and everything they love.

Script quotes are meant for intelligent people that understand scripture.

No good for the GB or JW Org then. They don't even know what a generation is :) .

Not for those that use scripture for their own evil end. 😋

Are now you are talking about the GB and W/t and JW Org.   Just look at the two witness rule. 

20 minutes ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Jeopardy question.

For who?

This all conversation is about GB statement; We are not inspired, Our study on Bible is not inspired, Our articles are not inspired. We can err.

Than ... How they could/will be leaded, guided, learned by God and/or by his Spirit if even little piece, little measure of spirit through Inspiration was not/are not "shadow" them?   If they not receiving Inspiration from God...All their hard spiritual work is of human source, and result of human inspiration. 

Or we can go to use this logic.

If 20%, 10% or 5% of teachings in WTJWORG is indisputable truth, reason for that is because holy spirit revealed that truth to this human. Revelation comes through Inspiration, i guess.  Or, somebody can give other perspective?!

If 80%, 90% or 95% of teachings in WTJWORG is harmful chatter, reason for that is .....:)))) we all know the answer, or at least can give a assumption. :))

According to Billy-Think, you can change the definitions of words to mean whatever the Society's Writing Department WISHES them to mean.

Or in the words of Bugs Bunny ... "ERRRRRR .... What's up Doc?"

Or, in the photocopied words of that desperado, bandito wanna-be of the Old West ....

Billy blovates.jpg

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.